With our tall forwards:

Neita

Juice

Bate

Dunn

Robbo(if he's still with us)

Miller(if he's still with us)

Dutchy(when playing forward)

I can only see McGregor playing for the Dees if we make some major list changes with our forward line which i can't see happening.

Neitz & Holland have one year left. Miller hasn't proven he's in our best 22. I don't see Dunn as a FF/CHF-type in terms of build, and it seems we might want to use him in a utility role a la Bruce.

Who does that leave us with? Robertson, who's an ageing third-tall with a future up in the air, and youngsters Bate & Newton. Hardly an embarassment of riches.

I wouldn't say no to a forward. That said, I don't know about McGregor.

Miller shouldn't be a t the club next year, Robbo probably won't be. Neita and Holland there to help out the young guys and then Bate and Newton, and Col up there. Dunny is going to be a fantastic wing/ruck rover. He isn' big enough to be a KP player.

Hmmm. Davey for pick 10. Pick 4 and 10 to West Coast plus a player. Worthy of consideration.

And until Davey performs in a final or big game he'll remain tradeable for me.

Yeah or put Davey on the table to West Coast. A crumbing forward of his ability would be a bit of a godsend for them considering the have Armstrong performing that role for quite a bit of the year.

Does anyone here realise that if we trade Davey we have no crumbing forward?

Bruce, Green and Johnstone should be offered up before Davey is

Does anyone here realise that if we trade Davey we have no crumbing forward?

Bruce, Green and Johnstone should be offered up before Davey is

I'd rather retain Davey because he adds an element that is very difficult to find. He frustrates me but I see the benefit.

If trading him secured Judd though...give me the pen.

Hello all

Being a Tassie lad (although from Melbourne and moving back in 3 weeks) I may be a bit biased but lets be honest Ken McGregor would be the worst decision we ever made. He is struggling for Adelaide and he would set the development of our younger players back. There is a young lad named Colin Garland playing VFL. He played two games this year and played on Neitz in a pre season game and towelled him up. He needs to be given the chance to play as he is a genuinly good player.

Also here is a player we can go after he is a Geelong rookie names Todd Grima. Being one of Todd's mates I have tried to get him to the dees. He will play in the second Grand Final in two years and was named in the VFL team of the year. Adding to that, Geelong have a magnificant list and i cannot see him getting a senior game but he could be very helpful to us. Especially as our defence is a concern.

Being two tassie boys it may sound strange, but both (if chosen) will play a bigh part in our future as both are tall players who can play the game. Also knowing them both I am sure that they will give their all and be a part of the future of our magnificent club.

One last thing

Melbourne Demons

#3 Chris Judd

Bring It On 20

Aaron Davey for Scott Thompson

as a lady caller said on SEN today the MFC need to be careful not to take the spirit out of the club in trades - which would if trade Robbo - and certainly would if trade both Robbo and Flash! Robbo is still a big draw card at MFC and so is Aaron and Brocky also a favorite with the young supporters. If all three went would be bad strategy fopr MFC.

Mark Doran noted that hopefully MFC woould have learned from the last time they ofloaded a favorite player - Woewy as took long time for fabric of club to recover!

The new coach might be just the thing Davey needs. I'd like to hang onto him to see if Bailey can use his Port experience to turn Aaron into our version of Peter Burgoyne.

Mind you, if we get an offer too good to refuse, we'd be mad not to give it serious consideration.

The new coach might be just the thing Davey needs. I'd like to hang onto him to see if Bailey can use his Port experience to turn Aaron into our version of Peter Burgoyne.

Mind you, if we get an offer too good to refuse, we'd be mad not to give it serious consideration.

Agreed. Has anyone heard from the Davey camp about this? Would he actually want to go? He was far from our worst player last year, and is one of the more dynamic, recognisable players in the league. Given the Dees lack of media exposure this is a valuable commodity and one we should be loathe to part with.

How old is McGregor ? Ferguson and a late draft pick should do.

Pick 4, Johnstone( midfield replacement for Judd, will be the 3rd best midfielder instead of the 1st at our team ), Robertson ( a bit old, but has proven that he can work with other forwards unlike Fevola, can't see Lynch and Fevola being a good mix ) and Carroll ( he has been ordinary but could prove to be a handy quick fix as the second key back he would be a better option than Hunter who is more like a 3rd tall backman. )for Judd.

Jamar for Jolly.