Demonland Player of the Year Votes

Bang Bang Bang

6 - Holland

5 - White

4 - Jones

3 - Travis "I'm Back" Johnstone

2 - Davey

1 - Green

Honourable mentions to Nathan Brown and Byron Pickett. I think you will find Nathan Brown did a lot of things behind the play and in the last quarter he new he was running out of puff and was looking for other options rather than hogging the ball himself. A really good effort from a player that gets bagged a lot but always gives his all for our club.

Wow - winning really rocks doesn't it????

6 - Holland

5 - White

4 - Jones

3 - Travis "I'm Back" Johnstone

2 - Davey

1 - Green

Honourable mentions to Nathan Brown and Byron Pickett. I think you will find Nathan Brown did a lot of things behind the play and in the last quarter he new he was running out of puff and was looking for other options rather than hogging the ball himself. A really good effort from a player that gets bagged a lot but always gives his all for our club.

Wow - winning really rocks doesn't it????

Couldn't agree more about Nathan Brown. He is unfairly criticized on this forum for his apparent lack of skills. I watched his kicking closely tonight and he found his target on almost all occasions. His courage has never been in doubt.

Guest unstable punt
Couldn't agree more about Nathan Brown. He is unfairly criticized on this forum for his apparent lack of skills. I watched his kicking closely tonight and he found his target on almost all occasions. His courage has never been in doubt.

l reckon Brown will get another year unless he retires

Wow you rated brown over trapper? i didn't think brown played that well, will have to take more notice when i watch the replay, this is no insult to you but i just dont think i noticed him very much. :)

Actually ,I know it doesn't mean much but the HeraldSun's unbiased journalist gave Brown BOG !

I don't know how anyone can leave Jones or Bell out of the votes.

Both were exceptional, and had big jobs to do.

Robbo was also very good, especially when pushing up the ground. He wasn't his 'selfish' self, as some would suggest.

i didnt see the game live but watched the replay this morn, i didnt get to watch it with my full attention but from what i saw jones davey and holland were our 3 best while the other 3 come from johnstone, robertson, brown, white and bell...

the thing with davey was simply that he put himself in the right positions, he crumbed well and he chased hard. jones was at the bottom of everything, and invariably got it out, one of his best games for the club - and topped it off with a great crumbing goal, and holland was our best big man i thought, marking everything, although i thought robertson, newton and the skip all looked alright up forward, even if skip looked like he'd left his contacts at home...

johnstone is an architect, and this game reaffirmed he is more valuable than bruce when both are playing on top of their games, if we are to trade for for picks i would rather bruce go, but if trapper can play like this all next year, and bruce get his legs right and his kicking up to scratch well we could end up having a very good year.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.