GAMEDAY: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

That syndrome thingy is hard to get rid off I see.

Sun is out, good day to support the boys.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Not posted for a few weeks due to Mods ban for a week for abuse ,dont know who I abused I didnt mean to so I am sorry if I caused harm to anyone.Want a big win today.Go dees

• Like 6
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, forever demons said:

Not posted for a few weeks due to Mods ban for a week for abuse ,dont know who I abused I didnt mean to so I am sorry if I caused harm to anyone.Want a big win today.Go dees

Bloody hell mate! If you're going to get banned for abuse at least make it memorable..

• Haha 11
  • Clap 2

Posted (edited)

🥳 GAMEDAY! 🥳
Come on guys and gals… the sun is shining, our boys are pumped and ready to rock, and they need us to show ‘em some love and support.

Reawaken your inner 10yo! (Personally mine never slept, still never does😝). Even if you think your inner 10yo is pretty much comatose, rouse that lil kid and muster some hope and enthusiasm!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

The proud and mighty Dees by 23 points.

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

PS I’ve not yet had a single coffee or Red Bull. This ain’t the last you’ve heard from me! 😁

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Like 5
  • Love 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Bates Mate said:

I've woken up with a severe case of mfcss.

I'm glad some of you got to sleep! 

Some of that early morning TV is right up there.

Motorised mops that have some connection with da fuzz, stretchy copper hoses that you can apparently put in your pocket that never kink and how the hell is Chuck still killing it on his total gym every night!?

Sad Happy Hour GIF

Edited by Demon Dynasty
  • Haha 6

No idea if we will win today…the club seems a bit flat and sadly we are in that place where you can’t 100% trust in our performance at the moment 

1 hour ago, spirit of norm smith said:

If we lose today, it’ll be a battle to get top 8. Lions, Dees, Suns all are outside the 8. Lose today and we have a tough road ahead!! 

ps. Aside from Lever, this is our best 22.  
(Saints arguably have their best 22 … Membrey & Crouch maybe could make them better)

I feel as though Melksham and Turner are arguably part of our best 22.

• Like 2

The Dees need to come out firing. These slow 1st quarter starts have cost them. St Kilda have been poor at times this season but should not be underestimated as they can have their moments. Carn the Dees!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Demon Dynasty said:

I'm glad some of you got to sleep! 

Some of that early morning TV is right up there.

Motorised mops, stretchy copper hoses that you can apparently put in your pocket that never kink and how the hell is Chuck still killing it on his total gym every night!?

Yeah, can’t count the number of times I wished I had a stretchy copper hose that I could put in my pocket without fear of it kinking.

Now go and have a lil nana nap, DD. We need everyone to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed today. Only five and three quarters of an hour to go! 

Edited by WalkingCivilWar
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

13 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

🥳 GAMEDAY! 🥳
Come on guys and gals… the sun is shining, our boys are pumped and ready to rock, and they need us to show ‘em some love and support.

Reawaken your inner 10yo! (Personally mine never slept, still never does😝). Even if you think your inner 10yo is pretty much comatose, rouse that lil kid and muster some hope and enthusiasm!!!

YOU CAN DO IT!!!

The proud and mighty Dees by 23 points.

❤️💙❤️💙❤️💙

PS I’ve not yet had a single coffee or Red Bull. This ain’t the last you’ve heard from me! 😁

Been polishing my walker its a red one with blue seat (goes really fast)Inspired by your rousing post cant wait for start time

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

memo to Goodwin.  His name is Bradley Hill.  He runs and runs and delivers.  Elite disposal.  Elite efficiency.   You must pay heavy attention to him and fellow quarterback Wanganeen-Milera.  Do not let them wander around unmanned!!!  FFS. 

Quarterback? Speak Aussie rules.

• Clap 1

Just now, forever demons said:

Been polishing my walker its a red one with blue seat (goes really fast)Inspired by your rousing post cant wait for start time

That’s the spirit! ❤️💙

6 minutes ago, WalkingCivilWar said:

That’s the spirit! ❤️💙

Speaking of spirit I must roll down to the bottlo and grab scotch

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

youtube bomb GIF

Edited by Tarax Club
plan A
  • Haha 5
  • Clap 1

memo to Goodwin.  His name is Bradley Hill.  He runs and runs and delivers.  Elite disposal.  Elite efficiency.   You must pay heavy attention to him and fellow quarterback Wanganeen-Milera.  Do not let them wander around unmanned!!!  FFS. 

Said the same thing in another post, the saints will look to switch at every opportunity across the ground and use those two so will be interested in how that will be handled but we should win.

35 minutes ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Bloody hell mate! If you're going to get banned for abuse at least make it memorable..

Could've been the old self abuse.

• Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

22 minutes ago, sisso said:

sadly we are in that place where you can’t 100% trust in our performance at the moment 

*What you mean ‘we’ kemo sabe?

Some of us are brimming with confidence. Delusional? Probably. But at the first bounce it’s a clean slate for both sides. Either side can win. Trust that we will win.

*Tonto to the Lone Ranger (Google it) 😃

1 hour ago, 640MD said:

$3.40 wowee ala Roaming Brian 

someone who does not follow Melbourne is very confident.  Like last week.  It’s games like this that we should win easily that we indeed do not turn up to play until half time. 
Game Over.   That first quarter 

still not confident 

No, not someone.

Thousands of people, including professional punters risking serious coin, have backed us to win, which explains why we are 1.33 to win. 

Of course that doesn't mean we will - you only have to go to one harness meeting to understand 1.33 favourites can get rolled.

But the thing I like about the betting market is we punters do our best to strip out emotion and be as objective as possible.

After all it's cold hard cash on the line not a throw away prediction or a lead tipping comps.

(And even if there are some emotion driven punters adding a drip to the pool, a big chunk of them are probably woe us us dees fans backing the saints)

Which is why the betting market is by far the best predictor of the probable outcome of any given match.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, forever demons said:

HEY

It’s ok, fd. Everyone does it. 😜

• Shocked 1

15 minutes ago, Dingo said:

Quarterback? Speak Aussie rules.

This is a very popular term that gets used a lot in AFL circles and suburban and country league level 

Playing the quarterback role, it's pretty simple term where it's based around using a half back flanker that is an elite ball user who can set up from half back through pin point disposal or provide run to create overlap and gain metres.

Guys like Lachie Whitfield, Kiddy Coleman, Adam Saad are some who are elite in this area.

Salem and Bowey are two for us who have played that role for us over the last few years.

• Like 1