POSTGAME: QF vs Collingwood

Demonland

Where is KC from Casey have we barred the Maynard's from setting foot in the Clubhouse?

Any names on honour boards and the like, if his old man is on the committee there is no way he survives this.

His son has torched their roots.

Edited by YesitwasaWin4theAges
  • Like 2
  • Facepalm 2

Wow, could never have guessed it would be wasted inside 50's and forward efficiency that would be our undoing, who could have seen that coming.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Angry 1

We need a Curnow type gun who might be able to mark one or two of those dumb bombs into the 50, since we are intent on dumping the ball forward without bothering to look. 

Hopefully we think about this when we go shopping for players this year. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BAMF said:

Trying my best to hate him but there was nothing in it. He will be free to play.

You have got to be kidding me?!?! MRO have been about three things all season- the outcome ie what happen to the player he hit and whether he hit the head. Also how could he avoided the situation- he was front on and  decided to turn side on and collect Gus with his shoulder. Should get 4 weeks. 

• Like 4
  • Clap 1

33 minutes ago, leucopogon said:

Geez if Collingwood win the flag something is wrong with the AFL, bog ordinary team. They were just lucky we brought out seasons worst tonight

Another way of looking at is that Collingwood withstood massive territory dominance by the MFC by bringing  elite pressure for most of the game and winning countless defensive 50 intercepts.

I can’t see their prelim opponent dominating territory like we did, and accordingly they will account for their prelim opponent quite easily.

• Like 4

Just now, The Swimming Dee said:

So why do you want Cox to do his ACL?

Because he lined Gawn up from literally the first bounce. He kneed him at every chance. He also kneed Trac. 
He is another hack thug who plays with one purpose and one purpose only, to injure his opponent.

Our game is so much better than these truly awful footballers who run around like some pseudo thug heroes. 
I note Maynard didn’t line up Viney. Because he’s a coward. Likewise Cox. Go for players when they’re open and vulnerable. 
Gawn again proved that Cox is nothing but a hack. He destroyed him. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, dees189227 said:

We kept them to 2 behinds in that final term. We had chances. Friita, sparrow and Pickett all kicking it out on the full. 

Max botching his pass and his shot for goal earlier, Langdon selfishly taking the advantage when he didn't have to in the 3rd quarter. Pickett missing some easy ones.

Trac went missing. Oliver's kicks went nowhere & van Rooyen realised finals is a whole new level 

Think it was Fritta, Riv and Kozzie with out on the fulls in the last - Sparrow had the HTB in the pocket.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Thid is desd set embarrassing 

Was it that many? Fug me.

I just shut everything off.

Unbelievable. 

Edited by YesitwasaWin4theAges

1 minute ago, Colm said:

You have got to be kidding me?!?! MRO have been about three things all season- the outcome ie what happen to the player he hit and whether he hit the head. Also how could he avoided the situation- he was front on and  decided to turn side on and collect Gus with his shoulder. Should get 4 weeks. 

There's no way he will get suspended for that, will be a joke if he does.

• Thinking 1

The love for Maynard on this site make me puke. He jumped off the ground. Brayshaw had no serious forward momentum and was wide open. Maynard could easily have used his hands to block but turned his shoulder and smashed him in the head. It was at worst intentional at best careless. He then get a chance to plead his case. In the meantime we lose a key player possibly costing us the game. Spare me the bs it a footy incident.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4
  • Love 1

Just now, Jaded No More said:

Because he lined Gawn up from literally the first bounce. He kneed him at every chance. He also kneed Trac. 
He is another hack thug who plays with one purpose and one purpose only, to injure his opponent.

Our game is so much better than these truly awful footballers who run around like some pseudo thug heroes. 
I note Maynard didn’t line up Viney. Because he’s a coward. Likewise Cox. Go for players when they’re open and vulnerable. 
Gawn again proved that Cox is nothing but a hack. He destroyed him. 

Yeah I don’t like either of them as players but I don’t wish them to do career threatening injuries…I guess we are all different though. 
Agree that Gawn dominated Cox. He played a great game.

1 minute ago, TheWiz said:

This one will take a while to digest. I’m incredibly disappointed by our forward structure in the first half. Things looked better later, but you can’t give them such a head start. This is comes down to coaching and is bordering on hubris.

Same. I feel flat. I'd rather lose my 8 goals then get that close.

I hope they look at that terrible first half and how we just kept bombing it in

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, dees189227 said:

Did Bailey Laurie do anything in that final quarter?

Did nothing the whole game except fumble. Needs to come out for Spargo next week. Hopefully the kid makes it, but not ready currently. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Buzzy said:

There's no way he will get suspended for that, will be a joke if he does.

He made the decision to turn and hit Gus with his shoulder. We are protecting the head and very serious injury no?!

Edited by Colm
  • Like 1
  • Clap 1

4 minutes ago, dazzledavey36 said:

Thid is desd set embarrassing 

The expected score is going to be ugly.

But if we take the British view of the game, we won the moral victory! See you in the moral Prelim, ya losers 

• Haha 1