Jump to content

  • Podcast:  

  • Podcast: 2022 Season Review & Trade Wrap 

2022 Finals Tickets


Ollie fan
 Share


Recommended Posts


14 minutes ago, Longsufferingnomore said:

Did anyone have trouble with getting MCC seats. I was in around 9.10 and couldnt get three tickets for level 2, tried level 1 not enough tickets. Ended up in Q nosebleed territory for the first time ever. Went back in and only seats left are in Q and walk up. MCC is going to be rocking Friday night.

I got my MCC tickets at 9:06am. All level 1+2 were gone already, but got right at the front of level 4. Not the worst result and just happy I'll be watching us play finals at the G again. It's been years and those 2018 ones were awesome fun with 90,000+ fans going nuts!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites


6 minutes ago, Mr Steve said:

Don't want to knock the club but how many of the $13 Clayton Oliver memberships and the Two game "late in the season" memberships are in front of full reserve seat members. 

bigger problem is the extra 10 tickets per barcode

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gippsland Dee said:

Nothing left, no matter what I pick now it’s coming up with no tickets available

I have been saying this for some time once that once  membership gets above a certain level the chances of a finals ticket drop substantially.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, daisycutter said:

when you put in multiple barcodes they must be on separate lines.

don't put them in same line with spaces or commas in between

I tried all of that soo many times and could eventually only get it to work with a single barcode.  Why can't they just use simple text and logic functions to screen out these simple syntax issues? Its like 2022.

And why not tell people this stuff in the email, rather than supply them with them in a format that includes characters that the website won't accept.  It's setting people up to fail.

 

...just got tickets in from the Sydney allocation.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, old dee said:

I have been saying this for some time once that once  membership gets above a certain level the chances of a finals ticket drop substantially.

Yeah, and for me the 10am release just completely slipped my mind and was just in the queue for maybe 15mins just then. Hopefully I’ll still get a general public seat later on.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Stewster said:

Can't buy anything! Waited in online queue for 90 mins and can't buy a ticket. What a joke!

 

8 minutes ago, At the break of Gawn said:

I wanted 4 Cat 3 level 4 seats that was lowish in the stands. All exhausted so chose Sydney Members and there were plenty available. 

 

1 minute ago, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

...just got tickets in from the Sydney allocation.

Stewster, you could try doing this? ⬆️ 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, The Stewster said:

Can't buy anything! Waited in online queue for 90 mins and can't buy a ticket. What a joke!

The only ticket i could get was the top of level 4. Tv for us TS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Let's just strip back some of the BS for a moment:

It's a members pre sale (club and MCC), some of us have paid some pretty big bucks for these memberships and fronted up week in week out, there is not even expected to be a capacity crowd and we still get the luck of the draw internet treatment? Very happy we were able to just get any seats after being robbed of finals last year but seriously that is just crap.

Was relying on my mate for this one but need the double pronged approach next time, don't trust these crum bums one bit. 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites


I am a 34 year member, sat in the rain, sat and watched us get beat by 186 points at geelong, didnt leave early, Tried to buy 2 tickets today with 2 membership cards, not 10. after 1 hour of watching a blue line  cross the screen we got through only to be locked out on the next screen.

Rang the club, SORRY SIR was the reply WE DONT HAVE ANY SAY WITH TICKTEK.  I am a member of the MFC not ticktek. So its goodbye 34 years of attending as a member and the thousands of dollars we spent, as a blue collar worker some years we couldnt really afford the money but we did.

So goodbye.

  • Sad 4
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If people want 10 tickets for one membership they should have to wait until the 'General Public' allocation opens.

In the morning it should be members only!!  I only wanted a ticket for 2 Redlegs members which eventually I did get but no where near where I would have liked.  Very annoying if they have gone to non-members.

God help us if we meet Coll or Rich in a final.  If that happens I'll get up with the birds and walk to the local Newsagent who is also a Ticketek outlet.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ex52k2 said:

I am a 34 year member, sat in the rain, sat and watched us get beat by 186 points at geelong, didnt leave early, Tried to buy 2 tickets today with 2 membership cards, not 10. after 1 hour of watching a blue line  cross the screen we got through only to be locked out on the next screen.

Rang the club, SORRY SIR was the reply WE DONT HAVE ANY SAY WITH TICKTEK.  I am a member of the MFC not ticktek. So its goodbye 34 years of attending as a member and the thousands of dollars we spent, as a blue collar worker some years we couldnt really afford the money but we did.

So goodbye.

Sad to hear that, but i have to say I have similar feelings I have supported the Dees since 1960 and been a member since early 70's. Big decision to make re 2023 membership.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

just chose swans members section 

7 minutes ago, Rodney (Balls) Grinter said:

I tried all of that soo many times and could eventually only get it to work with a single barcode.  Why can't they just use simple text and logic functions to screen out these simple syntax issues? Its like 2022.

And why not tell people this stuff in the email, rather than supply them with them in a format that includes characters that the website won't accept.  It's setting people up to fail.

 

...just got tickets in from the Sydney allocation.

thanks Balls,

I just chose wans members section got 8 seats together with my whole family who have had reserved seats for 20+ years. happy to sit anywhere.

Try Swans members it works. What a ridiculous system

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

  • Tell a friend

    Love Demonland? Tell a friend!

×
×
  • Create New...