Ablett wins appeal. System is broken

buck_nekkid

Well no wonder when the CEO of the competition looks at the Ess/Swans game, says, yes the umps f*****d up. Clears the umps. Effectively says, they can decide when to enforce the rules of the game and when not to. No biggie.

Then has the f*****g hide to give Rampe a please explain.

Is it a real sporting competition or is it Disneyland Downunder -- The Entertainment Experience of a Lifetime? More like a video game come to life. Can you get the gold in spite of the random umpiring and the heartless & capricious evil emperor?

• Shocked 1

FMD Agree one rule for superstars, another for everyone else. And definate double penalty outs for any Dees player!

Steven May episode proof of that!

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

He changes angel and goes directly for the opposition player,  he jumps and hits opposition player in the head. No case to answer? I bet this is exactly how it went down: 

Well thats Gaz.

The AFL helped him get back to the Cattery,  just as they helped him get to QLD,  a$ a Millionaire.

... and they are still helping him every step.

Well AFL howz about a little help with us Dees,  finding another home Base and facilities ?... within Melbourne,  that is Gill.

8 minutes ago, DV8 said:

Well thats Gaz.

The AFL helped him get back to the Cattery,  just as they helped him get to QLD,  a$ a Millionaire.

... and they are still helping him every step.

Well AFL howz about a little help with us Dees,  finding another home Base and facilities ?... within Melbourne,  that is Gill.

As Red said "Rehabilitation?? Damn right" 

3 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Gil the Dil is a cancer on the game

fix the [censored] umpiring you mung bean

Never played the game, corporate techno speak, say no more. Lets get someone who understands the game has played and whilst $ a consideration has the best interests of game and people that make the game great!

The obvious bias that we see in cases like this will remain a factor whilst humans are running the MRP.

When machine learning (AI) eventually takes over and uses algorithms we will see consistency. Never trust a human to do a computers job. While we’re at it, a 3rd party medical officer at each game to confirm diagnosis would be handy as well. 

The Good Bloke Club is flourishing under this system. It is so bad, it is predictable as to who will be suspended and who will not.

Superstars, Big Names - Off. Run of the Mill, No Name - Out. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Smokey said:

The obvious bias that we see in cases like this will remain a factor whilst humans are running the MRP.

When machine learning (AI) eventually takes over and uses algorithms we will see consistency. Never trust a human to do a computers job. While we’re at it, a 3rd party medical officer at each game to confirm diagnosis would be handy as well. 

I'd argue their is consistency it's just that the 'override' formula which takes into account bookies odds is not available to the general public.

I listened to Michael Christianson's explanatiom tonight and all I heard was "Blah blah blah, betting odds Ablett, insufficient force, sportsbet"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

45 minutes ago, Smokey said:

Except for any bias introduced because of the training data

and then if we use a NL network we may not understand how the output was derived although that’s no worse than the current situation we find ourselves in

11 minutes ago, Superunknown said:

Except for any bias introduced because of the training data

and then if we use a NL network we may not understand how the output was derived although that’s no worse than the current situation we find ourselves in

Understand the training data would be bias in nature, but the output would consistent. If it were architected and engineered correctly it would do a better job. 

13 minutes ago, chookrat said:

I'd argue their is consistency it's just that the 'override' formula which takes into account bookies odds is not available to the general public.

I listened to Michael Christianson's explanatiom tonight and all I heard was "Blah blah blah, betting odds Ablett, insufficient force, sportsbet"

s-l300.jpg

That's funny...  I heard Michael Christian's voice,  but I saw Gills arm right up Michael's trouser leg...  And sounded like Gill's phrasing,  to me.

ventriloquist-paul-winchell-with-puppet-

• Haha 1

I thought last week's one was not suspendable but for some reason I reckon this was worse, anyone agree?  although he didnt elbow him, he blatently went high with both arms and it was completely premeditated.

should have gotten a week

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DubDee said:

I thought last week's one was not suspendable but for some reason I reckon this was worse, anyone agree?  although he didnt elbow him, he blatently went high with both arms and it was completely premeditated.

5ccfd8772500003200b630c7.jpeg

4 minutes ago, DubDee said:

Every single player should line him up and take him out identically and see what happens 

Just now, Superunknown said:

Every single player should line him up and take him out identically and see what happens 

Do it to Ablett and the Ambulance will be called along with The priest..

the culprit has to walk down punt road naked and be stoned to death

• Haha 2

Christ Its worse than I thought, I just watched AFL360 and I agreed with Robbo!!  admittedly I've had a couple of whiskeys.

he stood up to Scott and said he should have been suspended and scott was belligerent saying he was aiming for the chest.  clearly aimed at the head 

3 minutes ago, DubDee said:

Christ Its worse than I thought, I just watched AFL360 and I agreed with Robbo!!  admittedly I've had a couple of whiskeys.

he stood up to Scott and said he should have been suspended and scott was belligerent saying he was aiming for the chest.  clearly aimed at the head 

Me too Lagavulin 16yo

im watching stranger things but

It was a jumping head shepherd two weeks in a row. Similar to jumping up a goal post. Nothing reportable here. 

I'm glad Ablett got off last week's. For mine it was a free kick and 50m penalty, a small fine at worst.

But I have no idea how he got off this one. Atrocious.

• Like 1