Lynden Dunn

Shmekel

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Nick Stevens at Subway in Lower Plenty chowing down on some tucker

I think he lives down that way - I know he plays cricket there.

An odd place for a well paid footballer to live one would have thought?

If you see my initial post it was about how he looked fit and it was excited for his ON FIELD performance in '07. I think you will find there were other members of this forum asking me about his girlfriend. Who I maintain looked young. Nothing wrong with that. Even a compliment to some.

Anyway boys we all want to see Dunn playing some good football in '07 so that when he and his girlfriend are in the Supermarket at Surfers next year, it is not just one mad Dee's fan that spots him, but every AFL supporter knows who he is.

I will accept your 'apology' :lol: By the way - you never did tell us your girlfriend/ wife rating !!! :lol:

Cheers to you Shmekel.

I think he lives down that way - I know he plays cricket there.

An odd place for a well paid footballer to live one would have thought?

Not really, its a great area.

And he isn't the only AFL footballer around here.

Props to him for choosing Lower Plenty and its surrounds over the fakeness of Brighton!!!

Guest mdivonski

Grew up there. Just a short walk down Black Street to Middle Brighton Station and a 20 minute train ride to Richmond and on to the G to see Robbie and the boys lose another one. Ah the memories :P

me too. we must have been on the same train. at least when we won a game then it felt like a premiership and the train ride home was far more bearable!

I believe a whole gang of Melbourne players were in Echuca last weekend for some sort of pre-marital turn for dear Robbo.

yeah a bux weekend away comprising of skirmish (paintball) and golf with plenty of [censored]. all the boys were invited, but not all could go. Injuries and prior engagements.

I have been a Dee's supporter for many many years. I also regularly visit demonland for game reviews but have never seen the need to add my opinion. That was until

I saw what was being written about Dunn and his girlfriend while they were in QLD. Rhino Richards and others, should be ashamed of the thoughtless comments they added last week. I can understand rating players and judging them on a personal level, they play the game and willingly put themselves out into the spot light. However the partners and families deserve much better than Dunn's girlfriend recieved. Dunn is expected to have a think skin, but im sure his girlfriend, if she knew what was said, would feel pretty degraded. They deserve a little more respect.

Hello Lynden

Sufers Paradise continues to be a Mecca for footballers. Over the past week:

- I saw Brad Johnson and Rowan Smith in Cavil Ave

- I was on the plane (from Melb to Cool) with Cam Bruce (didn't have the balls to talk to him)

- I walked past Greg Dear on the beach

- I see Warrick Capper most days on the Highway and saw Jacko meeting him a couple of weeks ago

- Apparently The Ox was here last week, unfortuantely I didn't have the pleasure of seeing him.

And you thought Melbourne was the home of football!

Sufers Paradise continues to be a Mecca for footballers. Over the past week:

- I saw Brad Johnson and Rowan Smith in Cavil Ave

- I was on the plane (from Melb to Cool) with Cam Bruce (didn't have the balls to talk to him)

- I walked past Greg Dear on the beach

- I see Warrick Capper most days on the Highway and saw Jacko meeting him a couple of weeks ago

- Apparently The Ox was here last week, unfortuantely I didn't have the pleasure of seeing him.

And you thought Melbourne was the home of football!

Please rate the women they were with !!

Saw Neita at the Victory game

Saw Garry Ablett JNR at Mount Waverly while a mate of mine and I were eating pizza.

This is an old one, but when I first got down to Melbourne in 2005 (at last! Regular Football!) one of the first games I got to was Demons-Carlton at the dome. (not a good omen, you could say)

Sure we lost, which was annoying, but I got a bit of amusement when a couple of dodgy looking teenagers sat down next to me and started commenting about the game. Fair enough comments, though they seemed to think they knew everthing. It wasn't until Mark Thompson sat down directly behind 'us' that I realised I was pressing for room against Gary Ablett Jr. Dodgy looking teenager, definately!

Nice way to arrive for a year of constant football... I mean, living in Melbourne.

I was at Stakes too in the birdcage and saw Bruce, Brock, Ward, Greeny, Buckets (and maybe PJ) also with Troy Simmonds and Kane Johnson. I thought I saw Scotty Thomson with them at one point but am slightly unsure.

Anyway thats my shameless player spottings.

I was at Stakes too in the birdcage and saw Bruce, Brock, Ward, Greeny, Buckets (and maybe PJ) also with Troy Simmonds and Kane Johnson. I thought I saw Scotty Thomson with them at one point but am slightly unsure.

Anyway thats my shameless player spottings.

My two cents.....

I saw Scott Lucas in Noosa..... whoopee......