Buddy F double agent

Earl Hood

Anybody watching the game tonight? Buddy has 0.6 to half time. Absolute shocker in my opinion. Buddy kicks straight and the Hawks are 5 or 6 goals down not 7 points. Buddy has kept the Hawks in it so far. Is he a double agent or still getting over the road smash? Gee I hope the Swanies can get it together in the second half

anybody who has 6 scoring shots in a half of footy these days is a good player.

Buddy 0.7 I rest my case!

Nearly as overrated as Nic Nat, that deal is going to come back and bite the Swans bigtime and it's already hurting their culture.

Nearly as overrated as Nic Nat, that deal is going to come back and bite the Swans bigtime and it's already hurting their culture.

Dude, are you serious? Overrated? He's one of the greatest players to run onto the field in the last few decades.

• Like 3

Dude, are you serious? Overrated? He's one of the greatest players to run onto the field in the last few decades.

He's spectacular, selfish, not a team player, I have always rated Roughead as the better of the two.

give me an honest forward who will give me 3 goals and a contest a game over a bloke who might kick 7 one week, then none the next but blaze and ignore 7 options in better positions to take pot shots

It's just my opinion I suppose

• Like 1

Overrated? Buddy has been a superstar. Probably will return to that if he get his sht together again. Six shot on goal to half time is good. I'd love a Melbourne player to have 6 shots in a half. Nic Nat isn't a great comparison. Edited by Moonshadow

0.7, then a dropped chest mark up forward, then gets a free within range and tries to,pass off but directly to a Hawk defender. Get him off!

Except they can't because Goodes is stuffed and subbed. Maybe Buddy will do something in the last.

Edited by Viscount Hood

Overrated? Buddy has been a superstar. Probably will return to that if he get his sht together again. Six shot on goal to half time is good. I'd love a Melbourne player to have 6 shots in a half. Nic Nat isn't a great comparison.

Give me an MFC player having 6 shots a game and I'll jizz in my pants.

Give me an MFC player having 6 shots a game and I'll jizz in my pants.

carefull,BBO,biff and RaB own the jizz in the pants look.i think they patented it.

Roughy has done well in the second half, so you were part right sassy.

absolute cracker of a game in any case, if Sydney keep this forward line in tact they should give the premiership a real shake, tippet is a monster

• Like 1

Hmmm maybe I jumped to a conclusion there! Buddy got two in the end I think. But really those 4 goals in the last from stoppages were superb by the Swans.

But really it is good for footy, if the Swans, ranked as the third or fourth next best side, couldn't beat the Hawks at home with Mitchell, Hodge, Lake out and Cyril out by half time, you might as well just play the Grand Final now with the Cats and be done with it.

interesting that with the others out Cyril had to play midfield and his hammy went by half time.

Edited by Viscount Hood

Have we become so jealous of superstars that we can't recognise one in an opposition team? Buddy missed some stuff tonight, but he took 5 contested marks (usually his weakness), laid 5 tackles inside 50, and had nine shots on goal. He has always been an iffy kick at goal, but his presence is undeniable. I agree that Roughead is the better footballer of the two, but Buddy is a match winning superstar who runs at near Australian Olympic qualifying speed over 200 metres, and kicks vital goals to win matches. Personally, he annoys the carp out of me and off the field well..., but he is one hell of a player. He has his flaws, but I would take him in a heart beat, but not on the deal Sydney gave him.

On a bit of a tangent; Reid, Tippett and Franklin running around and Goodes about 6 weeks from fit.

Hannebery, Parker, Kennedy, McVeigh, Jack, Jetta running through he middle.

The Swannies looming as a serious threat now.

Edited by Maldonboy38
  • Like 2

Interesting to see if Roughy goes down for the head high bump to a Swans player, was it in the second quarter? He should go down but I wonder after the Viney verdict how they will adjudicate.

carefull,BBO,biff and RaB own the jizz in the pants look.i think they patented it.

Not up to your usual standards, jazza. A slip of the fingers or two and that becomes jizza ... :blink:

• Like 1