Time to go Mark Neeld

Grand New Flag

Ok this is a good time to bring up a nagging question that has bothered me since Neeld walked in and took Beamer off his perch. How he did it was obviously savage because Beamer said F off to both Neeld & the club for the whole 2012 Season.

So Neeld must have known he was going to be down a Grunt Mid Fielder most of that season. Once Beamer went to casey it was signed off.

So now he has a big hole in the middle that has not been filled.

Toumpas & Viney=Beamer...No.

This is why i don't get overlooking Vines. Sure he is raw but he is a goer

Neeld has almost sealed his fate himself..he knew this would happen & we still recruit a baby who needs education.

In the words of a classic Warner Bros Cartoon

"IT JUST DON'T ADD UP"....

• Like 2

i hope Peter Jackson is absolutely ruthless in his assessment of the club when he steps in

if we start to improve with the changes he makes then he will become a god to demon fans

• Like 1

Moloney had his usual 30 plus possessions against a weak midfield. Yet another display from the biggest downhill skier in the league. He needed to go. Correct decision.

• Like 6

Ok this is a good time to bring up a nagging question that has bothered me since Neeld walked in and took Beamer off his perch. How he did it was obviously savage because Beamer said F off to both Neeld & the club for the whole 2012 Season.

So Neeld must have known he was going to be down a Grunt Mid Fielder most of that season. Once Beamer went to casey it was signed off.

Neeld has almost sealed his fate himself..he knew this would happen & we still recruit a baby who needs education.

Magner would have been a suitable replacement for Beamer.

When we actually let him just go and get the ball and not tag or play completely defensively.

He always tries his guts out too and doesn't seem to go missing against the "big guns" like dear ol' Brenty boy.

• Like 2

Moloney had his usual 30 plus possessions against a weak midfield. Yet another display from the biggest downhill skier in the league. He needed to go. Correct decision.

Yeah who needs a guy who wins clearances hey, we're so good at that without him...

So I assume Sylvia, Watts, Davey, Blease are all next go then? Right.

Yeah who needs a guy who wins clearances hey, we're so good at that without him...

Dude. Name one game against solid opposition that he played well in.

• Like 1

I can only come up with the theory that with already having grunt (Viney) in the bag, a bit of polish (Toumpas) was in order.

Its too early to tell whether its a failure at the moment, certainly playing in a 5-0 team makes Wines look pretty good and a bit depressing for us. At the same time Toumpas needs a bit of time down at Casey to find the ball and some confidence and hopefully come back into the firsts in the second half of the year...if not sooner.

And left us with a weaker midfield. Bravo.

• Like 2

Magner would have been a suitable replacement for Beamer.

When we actually let him just go and get the ball and not tag or play completely defensively.

He always tries his guts out too and doesn't seem to go missing against the "big guns" like dear ol' Brenty boy.

But Magner was not playing in the middle by the end of last year. He was down back.

Neeld must have known HIS Midfield was now 3rd world. It's madness for him to overlook Wines if not to keep his job. It is possible that it was never Neeld Beamer fell out with. Neeld may have wanted him, But Schwab & Beamer fell out big time after 186.

Just a view, but i find it amazing that Neeld would weaken his engine room to the point it is under his own verlition.

Weird.

I can only come up with the theory that with already having grunt (Viney) in the bag, a bit of polish (Toumpas) was in order.

Its too early to tell whether its a failure at the moment, certainly playing in a 5-0 team makes Wines look pretty good and a bit depressing for us. At the same time Toumpas needs a bit of time down at Casey to find the ball and some confidence and hopefully come back into the firsts in the second half of the year...if not sooner.

But Neeld doesn't have time on his side, he needs to keep his job.

That is what doesn't add up

It is possible that it was never Neeld Beamer fell out with. Neeld may have wanted him, But Schwab & Beamer fell out big time after 186.

Dumbest thing you've ever posted WYL.

Come on mate, you're becoming a parody of yourself.

Dumbest thing you've ever posted WYL.

Come on mate, you're becoming a parody of yourself.

ok. Then why did Neeld play Beamer until Round 17 last year? Giving him every chance to buy in?

If Neeld and Beamer were hating from day one i would have thought the Casey would have beckoned much much earlier

Something doesn't add up

ok. Then why did Neeld play Beamer until Round 17 last year? Giving him every chance to buy in?

If Neeld and Beamer were hating from day one i would have thought the Casey would have beckoned much much earlier

Something doesn't add up

So Beamer's form was because of Cam Schwab?

FMD. Seriously WYL, that is a ridiculous conspiracy even by your lofty standards.

So Beamer's form was because of Cam Schwab?

FMD. Seriously WYL, that is a ridiculous conspiracy even by your lofty standards.

you don't understand discussion do you.

I am just putting it out there as possibles.

What do you think occured Einstien??

Take the floor Stuie....

Of course it's a failure if there's an expectation that two first year players that are boys are all of a sudden going to dominate men.

Wines is a good prospect that is made better by the class around him. Aside from N Jones what else is there in the midfield at MFC to support Viney/Toumpas.

And FWiW there is no way they should have thrown Toumpas to the wolves in the first 3 rounds. Another case of player mismanagement at this Club.

• Like 4

Of course it's a failure if there's an expectation that two first year players that are boys are all of a sudden going to dominate men.

Wines is a good prospect that is made better by the class around him. Aside from N Jones what else is there in the midfield at MFC to support Viney/Toumpas.

And FWiW there is no way they should have thrown Toumpas to the wolves in the first 3 rounds. Another case of player mismanagement at this Club.

This is what i mean, why would Neeld leave himself so wide open to failure if HE wanted Beamer out, & then overlook Wines?

It's job suicide!! So did the rift come from higher...?

you don't understand discussion do you.

I am just putting it out there as possibles.

What do you think occured Einstien??

Take the floor Stuie....

Neeld wanted Moloney to do things he wasn't good at doing. That's it. No conspiracies, and CERTAINLY not the fault of the CEO FFS.

• Like 1