AFL investigation

deegirl

lol

Trolls giving each other a bit of love. It's sweet...

I am not going to bother with extremists that only care about the club as far as their own opinions extend.

I can talk about myself more and thoroughly make everyone gag but Fan, Hazy, and ADC are doing that enough for all of us...

Your a joke Sheldon, you guys are going to be bitterly shattered in a few weeks time, its funny how wise thinking men like RR stay out of these threads, that mans posts hold a lot of credibility.

Thanks WJ. While your here, any comment on the personal attacks/double standards/minority opinions/irony of your selective quote stuff? You know - the substance of my reply?

I'd hate to think that it's suddenly irrelevant or not worth your while now that you're not just flinging accusations in my absense.

You could even go back to that old thread you dredged up (the one you wanted to close) and answer some of the many questions that you avoided.

Thanks again for reminding me about that thread. You might also recall that the part about closing the thread arose because a number of posters requested its closure because it was being hijacked by an obnoxious poster who selectively responded to people's posts and did so in an abusive manner. I decided to disqualify myself from the decision to close the thread because I felt it was unfair given we had engaged in the discussion and the other mods decided to keep it going.

It's still open and there are a number of posts still waiting your response ... so you're welcome to go ahead.

Your a joke Sheldon, you guys are going to be bitterly shattered in a few weeks time, its funny how wise thinking men like RR stay out of these threads, that mans posts hold a lot of credibility.

RR has stayed out of every thread for the past few months.

Maybe he got sin-binned or maybe he is de-toxing.

He may even be skiing in Europe.

Anyone know?

RR has stayed out of every thread for the past few months.

Maybe he got sin-binned or maybe he is de-toxing.

He may even be skiing in Europe.

Anyone know?

Maybe he can read between the lines, unlike others ?

Maybe he can read between the lines, unlike others ?

I dont get it.

I'm too obtuse.

Que?

what R U speaking of? An AFL pre scribed Medication for some? or an AGM coup?

Hazy. I don't think anyone who posts on this board thinks all is rosy. It isn't.

But once again you sidestep the question.

Who is better? Who would you prefer at the top?

Do not be disingenuous. It is unclear if you are currently talking about the Board or the Admin but you have asked me this question before and I have provided a you with a direct answer which is more than I have come to expect from others on here, including you.

To paraphrase:

1. Anyone I named would immediately lose the support of the majority of demonland so why would I suggest anyone I would actually want?

2. Why don't we start with the head of your local Girl Guides chapter and then work up from there. We could hardly do worse.

You appear to think that criticism of the Board/Admin is not valid unless accompanied by suggestions of alternate candidates for these positions. Is this true?

Thanks again for reminding me about that thread. You might also recall that the part about closing the thread arose because a number of posters requested its closure because it was being hijacked by an obnoxious poster who selectively responded to people's posts and did so in an abusive manner. I decided to disqualify myself from the decision to close the thread because I felt it was unfair given we had engaged in the discussion and the other mods decided to keep it going. It's still open and there are a number of posts still waiting your response ... so you're welcome to go ahead.

Not unfair to pot me in threads where I haven't even posted though, is it?

And I see you're still avoid answering my questions and arguments, as usual. It seems you hold me to a higher standard than you hold yourself.

You should apologise for derailing this thread with your anti-hazy agenda.

Speaking of the Mods, whats is happening lately? Low visibility from RR, Nasher and even H_T. Fan has demoted himself. And Dandeeman, wasn't he a moderator? Haven't seen many of his posts lately. Locked horns with all of them but well respected. The mob looks like its taking over.

Interestingly they will can CS, CC and DMcL and tell you that they have wrecked the club trashed the brand and should be deposed. What they won't tell you specifically is what they've done, how they've wrecked the club and how they've trashed the brand.

Not my fault if you don't keep up with current affairs matey.

Not unfair to pot me in threads where I haven't even posted though, is it?

And I see you're still avoid answering my questions and arguments, as usual. It seems you hold me to a higher standard than you hold yourself.

You should apologise for derailing this thread with your anti-hazy agenda.

If you weren't so full of yourself and read the relevant parts of the thread you'd learn that WJ wasn't derailing the thread but they he mentioned you in response to another poster.

You embarrass yourself every time you appear on Land.

Not my fault if you don't keep up with current affairs matey.

What you mean the trash printed in the media, those current affairs?

No, I was after something more specific, but if you haven't got anything then my assumption that you are just a fraud seem to be spot on.

You've got nothing except a grudge.

If you weren't so full of yourself and read the relevant parts of the thread you'd learn that WJ wasn't derailing the thread but they he mentioned you in response to another poster. You embarrass yourself every time you appear on Land.

WJ clearly took time out from his response to TimD's point about hypocrisy on the forums to indulge himself it a bit of gratuitous hazy bashing. There are numerous examples of his sniping along these lines. Regardless of how culpable you think WJ was in making me the subject in this thread, I expect more from an admin.

I would also expect more from a poster who is pompous enough to use your alias and avatar. Hypocrite.

We shouldn't let these three derail what is a very important subject for a myriad of reasons.

So to save people some time:

Fan believes that the current administration handled the Bailey dismissal badly and does not believe CC and CS are worthy of their jobs.

Hazy believes that the previous board was better run than the current one and laid the foundations for the stability we see now. He sees the current board as incompetent.

ADC correctly predicted that HWFUA would leave and forcefully put forward his opinion. He has always had a dislike for the current administration and the new coaching group.

I think I have put these very fairly.

Instead of going around in circles we can simply say that Hazy in particular has been implored to challenge the board, and all those who feel similarly to these three can send Hazy a PM and ask what they can do to help him usurp the board.

So can we move on?

We do have a rather important investigation ongoing...

• Like 1

What you mean the trash printed in the media, those current affairs?

No, I was after something more specific, but if you haven't got anything then my assumption that you are just a fraud seem to be spot on.

You've got nothing except a grudge.

Sorry matey but you're just not worth my time. I would have blocked you already but you're too funny.

Do not be disingenuous. It is unclear if you are currently talking about the Board or the Admin but you have asked me this question before and I have provided a you with a direct answer which is more than I have come to expect from others on here, including you.

To paraphrase:

1. Anyone I named would immediately lose the support of the majority of demonland so why would I suggest anyone I would actually want?

2. Why don't we start with the head of your local Girl Guides chapter and then work up from there. We could hardly do worse.

You appear to think that criticism of the Board/Admin is not valid unless accompanied by suggestions of alternate candidates for these positions. Is this true?

You have said nothing again Hazy...the same as the previous post you are highlighting...you go around in circles and call anyone who challenges you an idiot.

Put up...the election is nigh....

I think I have put these very fairly.

Instead of going around in circles we can simply say that Hazy in particular has been implored to challenge the board, and all those who feel similarly to these three can send Hazy a PM and ask what they can do to help him usurp the board.

So can we move on?

We do have a rather important investigation ongoing...

Edited by Hazyshadeofgrinter

You have said nothing again Hazy...the same as the previous post you are highlighting...you go around in circles and call anyone who challenges you an idiot.

Put up...the election is nigh....

So I had already answered your question and you wouldn't answer mine. Well, that's about it really.

I don't recall ever calling you an idiot but I have no doubt that others have formed their own opinions on you based on posts like the one I have just quoted.

I'll speak for myself thanks very much.

If you don't like the direction the thread is heading then can I ask you to send WJ and PM and ask him to stop his irrelevant sniping and lead by example as an admin?

Oh for Petes sake, SNORE!!!!

Sorry matey but you're just not worth my time. I would have blocked you already but you're too funny.

You might as well block me because you're no longer of interest to me.

Sorry matey but you're just not worth my time = I've got nothing and I've been caught out.