Who I am? A guessing quiz.

DeeVoted

Andrew Leoncelli

We may have to handicap you. Similar to a golf handicap or the Stawell Gift backmarker ,something along those lines :)

Who am I ......... (1st Clue)
I wasnt orginally a Demon. I had been on another clubs list,until they delisted me.
I am .....?
Who am I ......... (2nd Clue)
I representated my State playing football. My 1st game was at Kardina Park.
I am .....?
Who am I ......... (3rd Clue)
During my career at Melbounre I kicked the last goal in a match to win the game on two occassins.
I am .....?
Who am I ......... (4th Clue)
Injury forced me to retire.I served on the MFC board
I am .....?
Ans = Andrew Leoncelli
Leoncelli was recruited by Carlton in the 1993 Pre-Season Draft but was too light at just 72 kgs and lacked commitment. Leoncelli was de-listed in 1994 when he moved to Brisbane to pursue in his education, where he played no football whatsoever.
Leoncelli seen the Brisbane Lions training at his university and this made him realize how much he missed the game. He then played amateur football for Kooweerup and Old Xaverians before being re-drafted.
He finally made his league debut it was in 1996 and with Melbourne. Playing in the midfield Leoncelli had a good 1997 season finishing 3rd in the Demon's best and fairest despite only playing 12 games because of a stress fracture.
In 1999 he was Melbourne leading kickwinner and made the Victorian State Of Origin side. He was appointed deputy vice-captain for 2000 and played a vital role in Melbourne's finals series but played a disappointing game in the Grand Final, as he stuggled for half a game.
He had a flat 2001 season and at one stage was dropped, followed up by a fine 2002 season. Leoncelli was forced into retirement lat in 2003 at the age of 29, having played all of the 16 games up to that point.

I say we take a sample of his post and send it to the Australian Sports Drug Agency for testing.

Thats a great suggestion,only flawed by the fact we need a answer before the end of 2013. ASDA, might be a tad busy for the next few months.

Edited by DeeVoted

I say we take a sample of his post and send it to the Australian Sports Drug Agency for testing.

I can't comment at the moment, as it is under investigation. My edit was in good faith, but such investigations can take many years.

Edited by stingrays

I was recruited from small country town,and played all my junior football there.

I am .....?

I rejoined my brother and we played a few games together,but it wasnt in a Melbourne jumper

I am .....?

Keep hangin in there josh, one is bound to fall your way eventually.

I was drunk and got excited, I love quiz master and guessing games

Josh Tynan

Well done durango, that was well guessed :) Congrats

I was recruited from small country town,and played all my junior football there.
I am .....?
I rejoined my brother and we played a few games together,but it wasnt in a Melbourne jumper
I am .....?
Who am I ......... (3rd Clue)
I represented Vic Country
I am .....?
Who am I ......... (4th Clue)
Draft Pick 52 might help Josh get this one, if he is quick enough
I am .....?
Ans = Josh Tynan
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tynan began playing football as a 9-year-old for the under-12 Garfield Stars.
Tynan took out the under-14 league best and fairest as a utility who could play anywhere.
After debuting in the Garfield seniors at 16, Tynan transferred to TAC club Gippsland Power in 2010,
where he battled injury and form before being dropped only weeks before the grand final.
The Vic Country representative displayed courage, composure and strong overhead marking abilities and averaged over 15 disposals at the Power.
The former Star and future star of the Dees said being picked up by Melbourne was the perfect outcome because it means he will line-up
alongside brother Luke for Casey Scorpions for the first time since under-14 days.

You blew it. I even picked someone with your christian name.

Thanks dee voted but I just not up too it. Better hit the books...

Might show of my skills in supercoach instead : S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.