THE NEW MFC 2013 HAPPY DAYS

BIG JIM

Well guy's the MFC has finally got the right man.

2012 has been a bloody hard year for all demon fan's.

We will have a brand new team round 1 2013 and it's going to be bloody great to watch.

The deadwood that has been running this football team for the last 6 years will be gone finally.

Moloney,Green,Jurruh,Lawrence are just the first of the players that will never play for this great club again.

All these guys have been good club men, but not great leaders.

Mark Neeld has given all players time to see what they have to offer this football club.

I think there will be maybe 8 to 10 more players to be shown the door over the coming weeks.

We are really going to free some good cash up, to go after the right type of player's after we finish the delisting stage.

We are holding the best cards for the 2012 super draft.

We have some great young leaders at our club.

The team of the last 6 years will no longer have control of our club.

The only way is up from here guys, we should be happy that Mark Neeld has come to save this great club.

The players who walk in the door next year will have a fresh start to bring this club back to were it belongs.

HAPPY DAYS. GO DEES 2013

THE MFC 2013 TEAM

B: ? Frawley ?

HB: ? Mcdonald Blease

C: Trengove Grimes Watts

HF: Howe Clark Sylvia

F: Tapscott ? ?

FOL: Jamar Jones ?

I:????

These are the player IMO who are safe, as you can see we will have maybe 10 new players come rnd 1 2013.

This is really going to be a brand new team in 2013.

Mark Neelds team.

Time to jump on the Mark Neeld train to flag 13.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD. :):blink::):blink::):blink:

• Like 4

I kinda agree, but couldn't tell whether this was sarcasm or not.

We have been kicked around for to long and Mark Neeld has come in and set new standerd's.

Only the strong will make it from here, That's why players like Jones are playing well under Mark because he has a strong work ethic to get stronger and better.

Players such as Jurruh and Moloney have walked around the MFC thinking life is easy playing at MFC.

Mark Neeld is changing the poor culture of this club.

HAPPY DAYS

• Like 3

It's marvellous how history repeats itself. We have a shite season, miss the finals and are generally a laughing stock. However, we have draft picks, or a new coach or some other reason for optimism and the pre season (wet) dreams start again..

How many times has this happened? There must be a Phd. waiting for whoever can determine the particular strain of insanity that makes Melbourne supporters line up year after year for yet another f###ing.

Happy days my arse!

I cant wait for 2013!!! Mark Neeld has separated the boys from the men, boys like Moloney, Jurrah etc are no longer welcome where men like Clark, Jones and Howe will be the foundations of our next tilt at a flag!

• Like 2

It's marvellous how history repeats itself. We have a shite season, miss the finals and are generally a laughing stock. However, we have draft picks, or a new coach or some other reason for optimism and the pre season (wet) dreams start again..

How many times has this happened? There must be a Phd. waiting for whoever can determine the particular strain of insanity that makes Melbourne supporters line up year after year for yet another f###ing.

Happy days my arse!

Cant you see with all this change that we are looking at a brand new team.?(new culture)

You can feel sorry for yourself if you like but im getting happy with each day that we move the deadwood out of the MFC.(Moloney)

Change is what's needed at our club and Mark is sweeping with a BIG broom. :)

• Like 2

The only problem is - Mark Neeld can't coach. Simple as that.

Please go to another Mark bashing thread.

This is a PRO Mark thread and all demon fans should be happy his here.

Culture changing coach

• Like 3

Cant you see with all this change that we are looking at a brand new team.?(new culture)

You can feel sorry for yourself if you like but im getting happy with each day that we move the deadwood out of the MFC.(Moloney)

Change is what's needed at our club and Mark is sweeping with a BIG broom. :)

What the f### makes you think i'm feeling sorry for myself? It's all about the club! I'm sorry for the club that has attracted shite or has had it dumped upon it for any number of reasons over countless years. Yes I get [censored] about paying my 500 plus every year but I also feel pessimistic about the change that is promised every year but never eventuates.

i think he'll do wonders for the MFC but i don't think we'll win a flag with him. Probably use him to build the team then some hotshot coach might be out of a contract and we'll grab them. BUT WHO KNOWS!

still very happy he is here but i would of rather'd an experienced coach after what happened with bailey.

Well guy's the MFC has finally got the right man.

2012 has been a bloody hard year for all demon fan's.

We will have a brand new team round 1 2013 and it's going to be bloody great to watch.

The deadwood that has been running this football team for the last 6 years will be gone finally.

Moloney,Green,Jurruh,Lawrence are just the first of the players that will never play for this great club again.

All these guys have been good club men, but not great leaders.

Mark Neeld has given all players time to see what they have to offer this football club.

I think there will be maybe 8 to 10 more players to be shown the door over the coming weeks.

We are really going to free some good cash up, to go after the right type of player's after we finish the delisting stage.

We are holding the best cards for the 2012 super draft.

We have some great young leaders at our club.

The team of the last 6 years will no longer have control of our club.

The only way is up from here guys, we should be happy that Mark Neeld has come to save this great club.

The players who walk in the door next year will have a fresh start to bring this club back to were it belongs.

HAPPY DAYS. GO DEES 2013

THE MFC 2013 TEAM

B: ? Frawley ?

HB: ? Mcdonald Blease

C: Trengove Grimes Watts

HF: Howe Clark Sylvia

F: Tapscott ? ?

FOL: Jamar Jones ?

I:????

These are the player IMO who are safe, as you can see we will have maybe 10 new players come rnd 1 2013.

This is really going to be a brand new team in 2013.

Mark Neelds team.

Time to jump on the Mark Neeld train to flag 13.

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD. :):blink::):blink::):blink:

Nico's also safe in the back pocket and Rivers will play another season

• Like 1

Nico's also safe in the back pocket and Rivers will play another season

I hope that Rivers and Garland move back to where they belong - the back half. Our defence looked rather under manned when they were forward of center. But in order to do this, we will need (at least) another forward...

Happy days my arse!

Yeah it's called RFCSS :)

Seriously though, I'm glad there's gonna be a clean-out and it's definitely necessary but I get the feeling we will be the youngest team in the competition next year even taking into account the new franchises.

These are the players still on our list who will be 25 or over at round 1 2013;

Bartram, Jones, Clark, Bate, Dunn, Martin, Sylvia, Rivers, Macdonald, Jamar, Davey

Of these the following may very well be gone in a few weeks time

Bartram, Bate, Dunn, Rivers, Macdonald

leaving Jones, Clark, Martin, Sylvia, Jamar and Davey as our only players over 25 (and even then Davey is in the last year of a contract and has injury concerns, Sylvia is trade bait & Martin I am not sold on).

We need to get some players in via trade and/or FA because if we don't we will not only have one of the youngest teams I've seen at the MFC, we will be waiting a few more years before we can even contemplate finals let alone win a flag (I'm talking waiting until our current rookies like Trengove, Grimes, Frawley, Blease, Watts are ~27yo).

you bugger off!

Are you answering on Jack's behalf, or are you one in the same person with your personas confused? ;-)

Edited by hardtack
  • Like 1