Magner Magnified

alpha33

Obvious choice. Aren't we allowed to promote 2 more rookies? Is there a date when this has to be done by?

Magnar wasn't promoted, he has been named our "nominated rookie" (allowed because we only have one veteran). Other promotions are due to LTIs and as above can be done anytime.

He was first pick when I made my dreamteam this year, all the best to him.

Dane Swan 2.0

Fills a massive massive gap, and for the price we paid.

I think this guy will actually be elite, i cant believe he drifted so far back in the draft after being overlooked for 6 odd years.

Im glad he got the nod.

Neeld has done the right thing by puting the like of Couch and Magner on the RL. No disrespect to Nicho / Pickles but proven VFL player are more likley to serve us well over the next 3-4 years than more young mids

This kid reminds me of Guy Rigoni when he got drafted.

Rigoni went on to play every game in the year he was drafted.

Yeah - and was cruelled by injury pretty much every season there after! Lets hope we see the best of The Magnet..

I hate that term RR

I once owned a M%$###&I ............. It was a Lemon.

Don't for GS link him to that.

Ditto..

I like 'The Magnet' - esp if he gets the ball as much as he did in the shorter Nab Cup games, when he plays at the top level..

Yeah - and was cruelled by injury pretty much every season there after! Lets hope we see the best of The Magnet..

Ditto..

I like 'The Magnet' - esp if he gets the ball as much as he did in the shorter Nab Cup games, when he plays at the top level..

I'm fond of 'magnum' since he's shaping up to be a gun. Shame he looks nothing like Tom Selleck

I actually remember thinking when I posted that .. "I wonder if Rpfc will pick me up on this poetic license". Sure enough ...

3 Demerit points, RR.

Surely you have lost your Poetic Licence by now... (IWUAEHIIUE)