The New Sponsors

beelzebub

I thought I was a dinosaur at this game but I didn't think it was all that hard to navigate yourself around The MFC web page.

It's click on the Corporate $ Events button.

Then click on Sponsors.

Bloody Amazing eh!

BB unless my eyes are a lot worse than I thought I cannot see them.

The only things above the Social media buttons are Energy watch and Lexus.

looking at it right now.

Sorry Old..I misunderstood you to think you meant you saw NO sponsors. The only major sponsor at present is the EW as indicated.

H and K having gone off to where ever.

The EW link now directs to EW...hehe

Does anyone know if we get a discount at OfficeWorks by the way ?

• Like 1

looking at it right now.

I haven't seen the Lexus logo, and thought we were sponsored by Volvo up until the end of season 2011?

looking at it right now.

Sorry Old..I misunderstood you to think you meant you saw NO sponsors. The only major sponsor at present is the EW as indicated.

H and K having gone off to where ever.

The EW link now directs to EW...hehe

Does anyone know if we get a discount at OfficeWorks by the way ?

B59, as you love pulling me up on things that I don't understand, I have to ask how you could misunderstand the above comment of Old Dee's? Hmm...

lol... the social media buttons are a bit askew in terms of links.

Someones doing a bit of work there, still wouldnt have thought it would need to affect the style sheet.

Spose theyll get it all right eventually :)

Billy , just for you

this was the actual comment I was replying to...not the one youve quoted

But no longer on the front page Chippy

context: Old mentioned the 2012 sponsors and then said but no longer on the front page

to which I replied that the EW was indeed there , as indicated. I misunderstood. Possibbly as you have ;)

Billy , just for you

this was the actual comment I was replying to...not the one youve quoted

context: Old mentioned the 2012 sponsors and then said but no longer on the front page

to which I replied that the EW was indeed there , as indicated. I misunderstood. Possibbly as you have ;)

Replying to your posts is just like going fishing, although I get far bigger bites from you B59.

But anyway, perhaps what Old Dee was saying was just too simple for you to understand as you are way above that apparently. Maybe that's why I understood it.

Replying to your posts is just like going fishing, although I get far bigger bites from you B59.

But anyway, perhaps what Old Dee was saying was just too simple for you to understand as you are way above that apparently. Maybe that's why I understood it.

The unfortuante aspect you missed...not surprisingly Billy is that Old was seeing the old hankook and kasperky logos earlier as his page ( cache ) hadnt refreshed. that was the context. You obviously didnt garner that as youre too focused on what I did or didnt say . .must be fun for you.

I perfectly understand that you would be more familar with simple than I.

My god I thought I made a simple observation that the Major sponsor logo,s had disappeared from the Front page of the MFC site.

Then some people seem to have got all angry.

Sorry for raising the subject.

I wonder who the new sponsor is and when will it be announced.

Are you happy now chippy?

Visited the MFC site this morning and noticed that both of the 2011 major sponsors have disappeared .

Am I reading too much into this or are we about to see an announcement on the new sponsors for 2012+?

PS God I hate making spelling mistakes

I thought you would appreciate that web page organisers, aren't really good at their jobs.

In this day of wonderful technology, you would think that cross referencing links would be automatically updated.

Sorry but, they try but even Techno Gurus get it wrong.

My god I thought I made a simple observation that the Major sponsor logo,s had disappeared from the Front page of the MFC site.

Then some people seem to have got all angry.

Sorry for raising the subject.

I wonder who the new sponsor is and when will it be announced.

Are you happy now chippy?

there you go again causing trouble old dee

must time for a bex and a lie down (after a banana daiquiri that is)

there you go again causing trouble old dee

must time for a bex and a lie down (after a banana daiquiri that is)

Hell DC I am fresh out of Bex and bananas but I still have the rum

so I have taken tha,t now off for a good lie down.

I,ve just gone into the MFC website and the 2012 sponsors are listed.

Interesting that Energy Watch is listed as a Joint Major Sponsor (with no-one)

Watch this space

Most AFL contracts run til Oct 31. Nothing unusual here.

Interesting tweet from Mark Neeld " Also, thanks to Subaru for a great dinner last night at Crown, met some good people."

I was only noticing yesterday that we no longer seem to have an Car on board. I wonder if they need to sponsor though. Still that part of the automarket is red hot.

Subi have a new line up ( in the main ) for 2012...so who knows Have only an interest in Subi as it happens, for the wife wants one ...lol .

Funny thing ina way for him to tweet . Nicely noticed there Walshy. Its all a game ...lol

I was only noticing yesterday that we no longer seem to have an Car on board. I wonder if they need to sponsor though. Still that part of the automarket is red hot.

Subi have a new line up ( in the main ) for 2012...so who knows Have only an interest in Subi as it happens, for the wife wants one ...lol .

Funny thing ina way for him to tweet . Nicely noticed there Walshy. Its all a game ...lol

Sylvia may need a new sponsor as well as our club for a auto sponsor.