Changes for next week

Eth

Have to say Jurrah would have an early finish to the season at this stage.

I reckon it might be worth bringing Cook or Fitzpatrick in.

Thoughts?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to say Jurrah would have an early finish to the season at this stage.

I reckon it might be worth bringing Cook or Fitzpatrick in.

Thoughts?

No. There seems to be something going on with ****, & I hoped Fitzy would have got his first run this week in front of family and friends.

Now Casey play @ Port Melbourne next week & the Fitzy family are died in wool old Port people.

I think it would be best now to keep the Casey finals bound team together as a unit, all those eligible to play and We should make a REAL GO of It, TO WIN THE DAMN THING!

This is our Best shot at a Win with the Melbourne/Casey alignment... With the players This Year,,, we can go all the way, if they WANT TO.

Edited by dee-luded

No. There seems to be something going on with ****, & I hoped Fitzy would have got his first run this week in front of family and friends.

Now Casey play @ Port Melbourne next week & the fitzy family are died in wool old Port people.

I think it would be best now to keep the Casey finals bound team together as a unit, all those eligible to play and We should make a REAL GO of It, TO WIN THE DAMN THING!

This is our Best shot at a Win with the Melbourne/Casey alignment... With the players This Year,,, we can go all the way, if they WANT TO.

Probably a good call. I think that the club might ask Fitzy what he wants to do, and just go with that.

Now Casey play @ Port Melbourne next week & the fitzy family are died in wool old Port people.

Could not give a flying stuff about Casey or the VFL. If the club thinks Fitzy would benefit from a run in the seniors to give him a test and let him know what is required at the elite level then thats where he should play. If not then fair enough but structuring our line up around a VFL clubs finals aspirations is amateur hour and laughable.

Probably a good call. I think that the club might ask Fitzy what he wants to do, and just go with that.

No they won't. If they want him to debut he will. No player will ever ever say I will stay in the two's instead of making there debut.

I hope the big fella plays.

Also Mcnamara out, doesn't give much would like to see bail get another game.

IN: Bail, Petterd

OUT: Jurrah (inj), Morton

FB: Frawley, McDonald, Bartram

HB: Garland, Rivers, Bennell

C: Bail, Moloney, Scully

HF: Green, Watts, Petterd

FF: Martin, Howe, Jetta

FOLL: Jamar, Trengove, McKenzie

INT: Blease, Jones, Tapscott

SUB: McNamara

EMERG: Davey, MacDonald, Morton

This way we can take along all 3 emergencies to Adelaide while not effecting Casey's finals as none of the 3 listed are eligable anyway. As of the following week, all of McDonald, Jetta, Blease & McNamara can return for Casey's remaining VFL finals.

On top of all this is the FACT, that the Structure thats now been built @ Casey in recent weeks with Gawn @ Campbell rucking and Fitzy playing tall deep with Fev is sensational. the only thing missing is Nev! Jetta...

The team morale & camaraderie is Magic and we shouldn't stuff it up. It's an extremely hard thing to deevelop.

They're a group who care for one another, and all the boys are Enjoying their footy. They can go all the way, If we keep them together and focused.

Melbourne will be a big winner out of it if we leave them there for the Finals campaign.

Could not give a flying stuff about Casey or the VFL. If the club thinks Fitzy would benefit from a run in the seniors to give him a test and let him know what is required at the elite level then thats where he should play. If not then fair enough but structuring our line up around a VFL clubs finals aspirations is amateur hour and laughable.

If he wants to play at Casey, why would we not let him? You would risk pissing the bloke off, for the sake of a pretty nothing game against the Power. IMO helping out Casey to go as far as they can is a good thing for the club. A winning environment around our players is always only going to help.

A flying stuff, well that must be close to a flying fluff! And I couldn't give a stuff what you think you know.

OUT : Jurrah (injured), McNamara (not up to it),

IN : Bail, Fitzpatrick

As much as Watts is close to my favourite player, I reckon he might also needs a rest, or at least start on the bench.

The game against Port is going to be a beauty, I reckon. Yeah, I know, 2 poor sides etc... but both want to win. Dees want a record that shows improvement from 2010, and Port want to show something to supporters and critics.

If he wants to play at Casey, why would we not let him? You would risk pissing the bloke off, for the sake of a pretty nothing game against the Power. IMO helping out Casey to go as far as they can is a good thing for the club. A winning environment around our players is always only going to help.

If the club thinks its in the interest of his development to get some AFL experience before heading into the pre-season for next year then that's what should be done. I'm ot saying chuck him in for no reason but if they think its the best thing for him then do it. I wouldn't be even thinking about Casey or any success they may or may not have.

What I think I know is that I support the MFC and want them to do what's best for the MFC not some backwater club from suburbia.

Oh, is that right?

Well what do you think we did with the U-19's & the reserve competitions in the old days then.

I think you had better just stop to think for once.

Edited by dee-luded

Oh, is that right?

Well what do you think we did with the U-19's & the reserve competitions in the old days then.

U19's & Reserves were a different kettle of fish. They were all the MFC. Casey is not. Either way I would be disappointed if the club decided to hold a player back from playing Seniors so he could play in the Reserves if it meant hindering his development.

Oh, is that right?

Sorry Dee-Luded but as much as you might not want to admit it, Melbourne still comes first. If the club thinks it's best to give Fitzy a taste then he should play v Port. Putting Casey before Melbourne is ridiculous. Same reason as why Howe was not dropped back simply to qualify for Casey finals!

And if you think that is a selfish decision by the MFC, stiff. Remember Casey recruited Fev out of their own interests, not for any benefit of Melbourne or the young tall forwards they've drafted.

Casey have the double chance and following next week, they can have access to any eligible Melbourne player. Following next week.

In: Bate, Bail, Fitzpatrick

Out: Jurrah, Morton, McNamara

No need for Davey I wouldn't think and I wouldn't risk Petterd.

So on that basis Both Petterd and Davey have finished their seasons

as neither can play for Casey in finals.

And you rob Casey of Bate and Fitzpatrick.

With one game to go we should consider Casey first IMO.

Bail (I do not think he can play for Casey ), Davey, J Mcdonald and Petterd ( if ok ) are in.

OUT Jurrah, Mcnamara, T Macdonld and Jetta all the last three are needed at Casey.

That Assumes Jurrah is injured

So on that basis Both Petterd and Davey have finished their seasons

as neither can play for Casey in finals.

And you rob Casey of Bate and Fitzpatrick.

With one game to go we should consider Casey first IMO.

Bail (I do not think he can play for Casey ), Davey, J Mcdonald and Petterd ( if ok ) are in.

OUT Jurrah, Mcnamara, T Macdonld and Jetta all the last three are needed at Casey.

That Assumes Jurrah is injured

Melbourne will always put Melbourne first. Why you would want to worry about Caseys finals is beyond me.

Petterd I have a feeling is out the the season anyway. They can play the first week of the finals as Melbourne are still playing.

Davey should play at Casey as he isn't good enough. Fitzpatrick deserves his debut.

Melbourne will always put Melbourne first. Why you would want to worry about Caseys finals is beyond me.

Petterd I have a feeling is out the the season anyway. They can play the first week of the finals as Melbourne are still playing.

Davey should play at Casey as he isn't good enough. Fitzpatrick deserves his debut.

Oh great so Casey are totally expendable!

And the MFC have so much to achieve on Sunday!

We have got to get a better attitude to our partnership with Casey.