The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Great read in the Age footy section on the Dees today people. See the discussion on the Age Drug Article thread. Certainly paints the MFC in a much better light and pots the AFL at the same time.

After watching this quarter of footy from 40 years ago, I'm not that sure that the game has changed that much.

Wells and Hardeman are the Demon representatives ... some big names on show ...

• Like 2

Great clip Macca. Some real big names. I still do and always will hate Carlscum. However, I make exceptions for Jezza and Big Nic. Jezza was just a genius and would kick arse today.

Yeah BBO, before Gary Ablett snr, the game had Jesaulenko - he was a freak. We had Robbie for our own touch of magic.

How's the one hander 'backing back' by Wells? Very good footballer who I never saw play a bad game. Jones is a good comparison but with no disrespect to Nathan, Wells was a real topliner. Jones might get there though, he gets better every year.

I stumbled across that clip by accident and was surprised by the pace of the game. Fair bit of handballing and short passing as well. Suppose it was the best of the best playing so it shouldn't be a real surprise.

Could be worth a try, then ...

Right now it is working R&B

I think I will let sleeping dogs lie.

I must say it is the most disappointing piece of electronic equipment I have ever had.

When it is working it is good but since purchase I have had it 50% of the time.

The rest of the time it has presided at either Optus or Apple.

Neither will replace and both blame the other.

You know the electronics shuffle.

All these things are only your personal experience

But there is no chance another Apple product will ever grace my presence.

Right now it is working R&B

I think I will let sleeping dogs lie.

I must say it is the most disappointing piece of electronic equipment I have ever had.

When it is working it is good but since purchase I have had it 50% of the time.

The rest of the time it has presided at either Optus or Apple.

Neither will replace and both blame the other.

You know the electronics shuffle.

All these things are only your personal experience

But there is no chance another Apple product will ever grace my presence.

Sounds sensible, OD. Four of the creatures live at our place (for school), but if I don't have to touch them, so much the better!

Sounds sensible, OD. Four of the creatures live at our place (for school), but if I don't have to touch them, so much the better!

Fairly confident R&B that they are a good peice of equipment other wise they would not have sold the volumes.

However I have the luck of owning a clunker, bit like my footy team.

In fact the iPad is great by comparison.

Ah the memories. I remember going to games when we thought we had a chance.

It happens to me twice a season now Redleg

The rest are a case of how big the loss.

It is no doubt has numerous causes

But I am struggling to front after Sunday.

All the way to Brisbane not even the visit to my brother helped the [censored] is a Lions member.

Sad but I cannot see myself going on Sunday.

Uni Blacks or Casey on Saturday will give me pleasure not the pain that is now the Dees.

Fairly confident R&B that they are a good peice of equipment other wise they would not have sold the volumes.

However I have the luck of owning a clunker, bit like my footy team.

In fact the iPad is great by comparison.

They were the first, OD, but IMHO there are better implementations of the idea around now. Come to think of it, that is a bit like a footy team I know ... :wacko:

It happens to me twice a season now Redleg

The rest are a case of how big the loss.

It is no doubt has numerous causes

But I am struggling to front after Sunday.

All the way to Brisbane not even the visit to my brother helped the [censored] is a Lions member.

Sad but I cannot see myself going on Sunday.

Uni Blacks or Casey on Saturday will give me pleasure not the pain that is now the Dees.

Were you there for the last quarter against the Giants? I had been up the back of the northern stand for the first half, but I went to sit near the cheer squad behind our goals for the third quarter, wanting a goal rush that didn't come (well, at least not then). For some reason, I moved back towards the members, and ended up on the left half-forward flank, Punt Rd end, which is where my Dad and I used to sit when I was a kid (near where the old Demons race was, for those who remember it). To be there when that great rush came on is something that even swearing at the TV last Sunday won't take away ...

Were you there for the last quarter against the Giants? I had been up the back of the northern stand for the first half, but I went to sit near the cheer squad behind our goals for the third quarter, wanting a goal rush that didn't come (well, at least not then). For some reason, I moved back towards the members, and ended up on the left half-forward flank, Punt Rd end, which is where my Dad and I used to sit when I was a kid (near where the old Demons race was, for those who remember it). To be there when that great rush came on is something that even swearing at the TV last Sunday won't take away ...

How long can you live on that once or twice a year R&B when the other games are mostly 10+ thrashings and the game is over at quarter time?

I am just about at the end.

By the way I remember the old race, it is very likely we were both sitting there near each other with our respective dads.

Great memories mate are about all I have left.