The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

Absolutely nothing on us in today's Hun! I blame Cameron Schwab - disgraceful!

On the other hand, Schwabbie's concentrating on lifting the spirits of the Age as Fairfax Media begins its slide into oblivion and the hands of a consortium led by Gina Rinehart, John Singleton and Mark Carnegie.

With that lot in control, we can expect a substantial dumbing down of content (if that's at all possible) and several long time contributors and more staff should be gone by winter time.

Here's our mention in what passes for our only local broadsheet these days thanks to the efforts of CS who surely deserves compliments for helping lift the MFC's public profile this year - http://www.theage.com.au/sport/demons-exorcised-in-mcg-overkill-20121228-2byr9.html'>Demons exorcised in MCG 'overkill.

Thanks to Cam, we have now overtaken Collingwood in media coverage these days. Our sponsors must surely be delighted!

However, I should add that the only thing missing when J Howe left the MCG on Boxing Day was his #38 jumper prominently displaying the sponsors' logos although given the manner of his departure, the logos might not have been visible under the red vest.

• Like 1

Thanks to Cam, we have now overtaken Collingwood in media coverage these days. Our sponsors must surely be delighted!

Meanwhile, Marley Williams' victim remains hospitalized and the assault barely warrants a footnote to someone else's main story.

Meanwhile, Marley Williams' victim remains hospitalized and the assault barely warrants a footnote to someone else's main story.
Seems like Petterd is being accused of making vile comments to women at the game and that his comments have been recorded. That won't appear in any Wilson column. At least his President seems totally uninterested.

Hope it doesn't hinder his career at Tigers.

Seems like Petterd is being accused of making vile comments to women at the game and that his comments have been recorded. That won't appear in any Wilson column. At least his President seems totally uninterested.

Hope it doesn't hinder his career at Tigers.

Whoever put their name to those allegations have backed off from them.

Ricky P is already leadership material-the other tiggers were in a Bikie Club making meth on Boxing Day.

• Like 3

I'm already in the bush, you nincompoop and I didn't realise it was your website.
Fantastic word BD. I reckon it must be at least 35 years since I last heard anyone use it.

(1676) nicompoop, possibly from Latin non compos mentis (not of sound mind). Earliest known use of nincompoop spelling is from 1680.
Those of us who have followed Melbourne through thick and thin for so long must be nincompoops. And if we were doing that in the 50s, this might bring back some memories especially for those of us who came from the bush.
  • Like 1

On the other hand, Schwabbie's concentrating on lifting the spirits of the Age as Fairfax Media begins its slide into oblivion and the hands of a consortium led by Gina Rinehart, John Singleton and Mark Carnegie.

With that lot in control, we can expect a substantial dumbing down of content (if that's at all possible) and several long time contributors and more staff should be gone by winter time.

Here's our mention in what passes for our only local broadsheet these days thanks to the efforts of CS who surely deserves compliments for helping lift the MFC's public profile this year - Demons exorcised in MCG 'overkill.

However, I should add that the only thing missing when J Howe left the MCG on Boxing Day was his #38 jumper prominently displaying the sponsors' logos although given the manner of his departure, the logos might not have been visible under the red vest.

Overkill is an appropriate word when you consider what's been posted on the subject both here and on other forums.

I'm already in the bush, you nincompoop and I didn't realise it was your website.

No it's not my website, but I started the thread and I am attached to it.

You attack a popular thread and call for it to be merged, one that has many varied topics and nearly 3700 contributions and over 111000 views and then you resort to name calling. Well done.

Fantastic word BD. I reckon it must be at least 35 years since I last heard anyone use it.

Those of us who have followed Melbourne through thick and thin for so long must be nincompoops. And if we were doing that in the 50s, this might bring back some memories especially for those of us who came from the bush.

hahaha Absolute Gold WJ

"Not of sound mind..." Yep.

Merging this thread is unthinkable similiar to the local milk bar being bought out by Walmart.

Edited by why you little

Hi guys ending 2012 on a high note.

Since I was 5 years old I have wanted my own milk shake machine.

The ones with the metal canister etc.

Well I got one for Christmas.

Sipping on one right now, no prizes for guessing the flavour!

One hell of a wait but they say good things come to those who wait.

So on that basis I am expecting a much improved performance from the Dees in 2013.

• Like 3

Is it just me, who thinks Hugh Hefner's latest marriage at 86 to his 26 year old voluptuous Playboy magazine centrefold bride is sad? She is nearly 40 years younger than his daughter.

Yes she is beautiful and every man including me might desire her, but don't we see this for what it really is, a form of prostitution, publicly paraded for the public.

Maybe I have become old and bitter and very cynical, but I don't think I would want the whole world laughing at me and my wife. She even said when they broke up last year he was hopeless in bed. Who needs that sort of private crap out in the public and then he goes back with her, to try and show the world that he won. Well yes his money did win.

If I was his age I wouldn't consider a woman for my wife unless she was at least 30 ( bad joke to end the post ).

Is it just me, who thinks Hugh Hefner's latest marriage at 86 to his 26 year old voluptuous Playboy magazine centrefold bride is sad? She is nearly 40 years younger than his daughter.

Yes she is beautiful and every man including me might desire her, but don't we see this for what it really is, a form of prostitution, publicly paraded for the public.

Maybe I have become old and bitter and very cynical, but I don't think I would want the whole world laughing at me and my wife. She even said when they broke up last year he was hopeless in bed. Who needs that sort of private crap out in the public and then he goes back with her, to try and show the world that he won. Well yes his money did win.

If I was his age I wouldn't consider a woman for my wife unless she was at least 30 ( bad joke to end the post ).

. Get back to the bush, Redleg. Lol

Now i know i'll be lampooned but as they say "after the lovings done" what the hello would you have in common to talk about.

Im one of those who just happens to think the brain is still the sexiest part of a woman.

Maybe just me.

And yes Red.all a bit sad really