The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

On 1/1/2019 at 6:06 PM, Ethan Tremblay said:

Minus the coconut. You’ve talked me into it, I’m off to the green grocer and bottleshop. 9B00BB69719425D29452884C8B48BBC21D275B48

The invisible pink unicorn has a [censored]?

1 hour ago, Bitter but optimistic said:

Quite so Red!

Anyway  Red,  since you are of the lawyerly fraternity, and I am currently a little cash strapped, have we any grounds to sue Ethan?

Obviously we will claim the moral high ground but it's just the lucre we want. Maybe we could organise a class action - Ethan has no doubt offended many. 

There is only one issue we need to concern ourselves with BBO, that is, has he got the moolah to satisfy the huge judgement we will get against him?

No point suing if you can’t recover.

3 minutes ago, Redleg said:

There is only one issue we need to concern ourselves with BBO, that is, has he got the moolah to satisfy the huge judgement we will get against him?

No point suing if you can’t recover.

Good point Red but since you will be working on a "no win no fee" basis, I suggest you make some sneaky enquiries.

9 hours ago, Ethan Tremblay said:

Without prejudice, my first and final offer is a kilo of lady finger bananas, take it or leave it. 

Provided you soak them in shiraz for an hour it's a deal.

PS. P m me to arrange the pickup - we'll cut the lawyer out of the arrangement.

Watching some slow TV on SBS on demand, the Indian Pacific 3 hour version, riveting TV but the journey is a bit rushed for me, like T20 cricket. Can’t wait for Saturday’s 17 hour version of Perth to Sydney by train non stop! 

On 1/4/2019 at 10:05 AM, Bitter but optimistic said:

Good point Red but since you will be working on a "no win no fee" basis, I suggest you make some sneaky enquiries.

Red will do as all lawyers do: string it out endlessly to maximise fees knowing exactly how much money is available to soak up.

1 hour ago, Earl Hood said:

Watching some slow TV on SBS on demand, the Indian Pacific 3 hour version, riveting TV but the journey is a bit rushed for me, like T20 cricket. Can’t wait for Saturday’s 17 hour version of Perth to Sydney by train non stop! 

Its a bit like the MFC story, no commentary !

On 1/14/2019 at 8:21 PM, old dee said:

That streak will continue for another 4 weeks minimum.

I am not getting ahead of myself, but the other day I was walking down the street and I looked in a shop window and in the reflection saw myself behind me.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Redleg said:

I am not getting ahead of myself, but the other day I was walking down the street and I looked in a shop window and in the reflection saw myself behind me.

Neither am I but I reckon we will win a flag before we get a base in Yarra park.

22 hours ago, Redleg said:

Hmm well that''s something, but not really given your privileged background and occupation.

All you see Red is your own idea of your self image and how you think others see you.  However, your own self image is entirely delusional. This suggests that as you see two reflective Reds, you are hiding a very low self esteem.   Others see you as you actually are. That is, one very flawed Red.

It may also suggest early signs of schizophrenia. Perhaps a visit to your analyst is in order.

If you don't have one, i can refer you to my regular list, although I'm sure you know a few, even within "the family"". Don't feel too bad as most posters on this site have their preferred trick cyclists.. 

23 hours ago, Redleg said:

Common problem?

Homer Simpson Mirror GIF

Edited by ManDee

On 12/13/2018 at 4:21 PM, old dee said:

Yes I would think the only thing lower is Metho!

Give you a tip on moscato, similar to the consumption of rough Italian red wine and Chianti: take a very small pinch of white pepper, sprinkle this onto the surface of the wine in the glass, wait 20 seconds, taste.

It takes a hard line with the acidic nature of the wine, improving its quaffability immediately. 

The principle is this: bad wine is often overly acidic - notably the reds but also there are cases with whites, such as moscato. However, under that acid, there are often some great varietals and flavours that many people enjoy. White pepper is highly alkaline. By sprinkling a contained amount (a very little amount) on you acidic wine, the alkalinity counteracts the acidity of the '[censored]' wine, directly. Many a glass has been made very, very drinkable as a result. Don't do this in the bottle as you'll add too much pepper and get a 'warm-hot' effect throughout the wine. Do it to wine already poured into a glass with a very small pinch. 

White pepper is an amazing substance. As I was waiting for the pharmacist one day, a bloke seeking some advice told the pharmacist that every time he sneezes, he has an orgasm. The pharmacist was intrigued; he asked: 'Are you currently taking anything for it?' 

The man replied: 'Yes, white pepper inhalations.'

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Deemania since 56 said:

Give you a tip on moscato, similar to the consumption of rough Italian red wine and Chianti: take a very small pinch of white pepper, sprinkle this onto the surface of the wine in the glass, wait 20 seconds, taste.

It takes a hard line with the acidic nature of the wine, improving its quaffability immediately. 

The principle is this: bad wine is often overly acidic - notably the reds but also there are cases with whites, such as moscato. However, under that acid, there are often some great varietals and flavours that many people enjoy. White pepper is highly alkaline. By sprinkling a contained amount (a very little amount) on you acidic wine, the alkalinity counteracts the acidity of the '[censored]' wine, directly. Many a glass has been made very, very drinkable as a result. Don't do this in the bottle as you'll add too much pepper and get a 'warm-hot' effect throughout the wine. Do it to wine already poured into a glass with a very small pinch. 

White pepper is an amazing substance. As I was waiting for the pharmacist one day, a bloke seeking some advice told the pharmacist that every time he sneezes, he has an orgasm. The pharmacist was intrigued; he asked: 'Are you currently taking anything for it?' 

The man replied: 'Yes, white pepper inhalations.'

Thanks for the advice Deemania, I am mainly a red wine drinker. Have been to Italy and have enjoyed the majority of the wine I have had there. Going again in May to Puglia and Sicily. Looking forward to a few of the local numbers.