Game Day

Clanger King

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are killing us we deserve to cop a belting a massive belting and if that doesnt wake them up sack the lot and start again until they find the real MFC passion and heart they should all just play at casey and elevate the casey boys to the big time ;)

We are just so loose and it just doesnt change....

So many players free we dont even seem to tighten up...

Then when we go forward no one is there...

Oh Darling again...FFS.....is there any danger we could have gone for a big bodied forward like him who presents strongly....

"We are judged on these games, and we look forward to taking a scalp over here against West Coast."

Yes we are Brad Green..............and I wish the players would shut up until their actions come close to matching their media talk which to date remains as fluffy garbage!!!!!!

Bailey will just focus on the positives, Like that great 2nd quarter performance and the fact we need to be more competitive.

After all! We are a young side, Its not our window yet, he has had only 4 years to make a difference and eagles are a great top 4 side. :lol:

Everybody calm down!

hahahahaha

Sorry guys, sarcasm is the only way I'm getting through this.

We are just so loose and it just doesnt change....

So many players free we dont even seem to tighten up...

Then when we go forward no one is there...

Oh Darling again...FFS.....is there any danger we could have gone for a big bodied forward like him who presents strongly....

I tell you what, Lucas Cook better turn in to a darn good footballer as we could use someone like Jack Darling in our forward line! Would complement Jurrah and Watts nicely but, no, Barry knows best...

We just play 1950s footy take a mark go back and kick it to our ruck man. Can supporters get a coached sacked cause I'm all for it if we can get Roos

We wish!

We won flags then didn't we? The MFC?

I think you are all about 2 years early with all this doom.

Yes we have been sh!t, but its the game plan and the way our leaders are playing.

No tactics to bring davey into the ggame of HB, no usage of tapscott off HB, none of the forwards are making the space needed for us to mark i50.

Watts looks good tonight because they are actually kicking it to him. That kids leads all day.

Sack Bailey now... I'm not sure, but he does deserve to be put on notice.

Decisions on Junior must be judged now, who ever made the call should be held accountable.

We have an amazing list, we just need someone to guide it.

Malthouse, Roos, maybe even Eade or ideally in my mind Leigh Matthews.

Something HAS to change. Whether it's fair or not, this is the absolute end for Bailey. I'm hating the thought of showing my face at work tomorrow. Players must take plenty of blame for such a pathetic, insipid "effort" ("effort" is too flattering a word for what we've seen for 3 quarters).

It's more than fair if he finishes his contract and the club chooses not to renew it.

Bailey will just focus on the positives, Like that great 2nd quarter performance and the fact we need to be more competitive.

After all! We are a young side, Its not our window yet, he has had only 4 years to make a difference and eagles are a great top 4 side. :lol:

Everybody calm down!

hahahahaha

Sorry guys, sarcasm is the only way I'm getting through this.

Problem is we have made them look like a great top 4 side tonight.

So unhappy.

I'm filled with dread that this season just wont get better, and there will be no consolation in thinking about a plan to get games into kids and accept the pain.

Not giving a flying rats arse about ladder position, but there is simply no sign of a team coming together. That's supposed to have been the whole point.

Just so unhappy.

I tell you what, Lucas Cook better turn in to a darn good footballer as we could use someone like Jack Darling in our forward line! Would complement Jurrah and Watts nicely but, no, Barry knows best...

why would we want a ready made pwer forward when we could have a runt who may play some good lead up footy in 5 years when we already have Watts to do that? Barry is a genius.

I posted this on the thread about sacing Bailey...but here goes again...

I think the comments at half time really explain where Bailey is at. "We still have 60 minutes of football". Apart from about 5 minutes late in the second quarter, they have been smashed. They have no gameplan. They have no heart. They have no respect for Bailey. It is all well and good being a "teacher" of men. And being positive. How about you go and tell the players some home truths. How is Cale Morton getting a game? Unless Jamie Bennell has photos of Bailey in a compromising position, how is he getting a game? For Melbourne to get beaten by about 10 goals by West Coast is unacceptable. I get don't throw the baby out with the bath water, but Bailey can't coach. Fact. Why take a player who kicks 60 odd goals from half forward and put him in the midfield? Why is Petterd not playing? I would rather habe Bate even, than Dunn. Players should be earning their spot on a week to week basis, not on reputation. Davey = most overrated player in the comp. Bailey = Dead Man Walking