Game Day

Clanger King

Wanna start smoking too :blink:

And that's how angry I am despite being on super strong pain killers that mallow me out :rolleyes::lol:

If I hear anyone at the club say after the game that it was a good effort for us to 'win' the 2nd quarter I will punch myself in the face. We are 36-13 for inside 50's. WTF IS THAT?! :(

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all want 100% effort in all the basics, if we lose cause we arn't good enough so be it.

But as Barrasi said, "Do Something"

I agree, but wasn't it the hawks coach John Kennedy, "Don"t think just Do!!!!"

If your an opposition Coach, How do u beat Melbourne?

Pressure, Hardness etc. In the heat of the battle we are lacking.

Frawley has been so bad he should be dropped for Warnock, and thats saying something!

Bailey to be sacked mid year,Viney or Connolly stand in coach.

Roos or Malthouse next year.

I want Bailey gone, was a fan of his but his game plan is out dated.

Our kick outs are fuct. Get the ball and move it on don't just kick it to yourself and kick it to the ruck man or a under developed kid in watts.

No pressure on the lead up kick, WAY too many uncontested marks. If your letting teams mark the ball against you it means your waiting for them to make the mistake. not forcing them to

No forwards to kick to cause we are trying to clog up space but yet we are behind in tackles.

I think Dean Bailey has lost the players they just look lazy and reactive

Have a f&@king plan B which should be MAN on MAN and kick long to Jurrah who will compete in the air, we look like a joke to the AFL community, our recruiter would be thinking we have done our job but the coaching staff are fuct

Edited by Clanger King

Watts, Bail, Garland, Jamar the only ones to show anything so far.

Absolutely pathetic, insipid, embarrassing performance from a team of sh1tkickers and an absolute bunch of muppets in the coaching box.

U kidding me right??? Who has been kicking the ball outta bounds??? Who has been missing targets by foot??? Who's been handballing to players under pressure???

They do this because they have no game plan and no confidence to work the ball out of trouble, that comes form the coach.

I used to believe our game plan was going to lead somewhere and develop into something positive, I am very sad to say I have reached the point where I don't think our game plan is any good at all, our coaches have been caught with their pants down and I have lost faith in the game plan (and by extension Bailey)

I think we all want 100% effort in all the basics, if we lose cause we arn't good enough so be it.

But as Barrasi said, "Do Something"

John Kennedy... but agree 100% - and chance of that happening = 0. Even we happen to scrape a win, what an inditement... we'll get there on pure talent. Just imagine if we hard heart. For the first time in a long time, itlooks like some aren't trying. I don't think any AFL player doesn't try... but some of them sure look like it.

TV just about to interview Bailey - might be my last post as laptop-fire interaction imminent.

Would like some real answers about how insipid we are and what we're doing to rectify it.

I'm sick of this [censored] for 4 years I have had to endure u's being a laughing stock

Well no more I'm no longer going to be patient.

I'm loosing my frickin top im going to absolutely flip out over this club soon.

Looks like Melbourne will remain thejoke side of the comp. Sylvia needs to pull his finger out and not put the blame on Stefan Martin for him tripping over his own feet. JACK WATTS is playing well, imagine him playing fir the pies, everyone will be saying how good he is..

I'm alsosick of these crap starts and the side just not having a plan B or C.

U kidding me right??? Who has been kicking the ball outta bounds??? Who has been missing targets by foot??? Who's been handballing to players under pressure???

Those errors occur b/c the player looks up and sees nobody presenting. Nobody presents b/c they are all high-tailing it towards our forward line, on the assumption that we will break the lines and deliver it deep. That's not happening tonight and very seldom will in the future. Geelong did it, the league has now reacted and come up with ways to stop it.

Now imagine you're Trengove or Garland, you win the ball, look up and see 80 [censored] metres of empty space in front of you, and instead of people running into that space, they are running away from it. Next thing you see is the 4 opposition players bearing down on you, just as you notice a team mate who has run past you, opponent in toe, calling for the ball 10m away from you on the boundary line.

Good luck!