Game Day

Clanger King

to be any sort of a good side we CAN NOT LET side have a 5 goal jump.

Ok down 26 pts at the half. if we just loose, just its not good enough.

We have to believe in our self for the hole game, not just a qtr or two.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This game is making me feel physically ill. I can't cope with it anymore.

We are so bad, it's actually depressing.

Bartram, Watts, Grimes and Garland are working hard. Everyone else is asleep. WTF is going on with my man Frawley?!

It looks like such a lazy performance, and the joke is that WCE are actually pretty poor. We just keep gifting them goals.

Wanna start smoking too :blink:

SYLVIA AND MOLONEY HAVING DOG GAMES!

GARLAND AND WATTS OUR BEST.

DAVEY IMPROVING.

WE ARE STILL A BUNCH OF GIRLS!

inside 50's 34 to 11 but apparently we have a game plan

that's exactly what Bailey highlighted for us to address this year and has failed miserably so far.

I think I will be almost as disappointed if we outscore them 2nd half and save face, as this really is a DISGRACE.

just don't know how long this club can continue to be so pathetic. we only play well when the heat goes out of the game in tough matches.

you play the next week like you finished the week before? exact opposite in our case.

For me it comes down to the lack of hard work in the first, which improved in the 2nd.

It's Bout time they woke up its AFL and you wont get any where without hard gut running, tackles, intensity.

This game is making me feel physically ill. I can't cope with it anymore.

We are so bad, it's actually depressing.

Bartram, Watts, Grimes and Garland are working hard. Everyone else is asleep. WTF is going on with my man Frawley?!

It looks like such a lazy performance, and the joke is that WCE are actually pretty poor. We just keep gifting them goals.

I know, Frawley, wtf - where is the cry emoticon :(

OK

So we are at half time..

Positives:

- Watts, presenting and marking extremely well.. Nice goal assist too

- Bail, taking the game on, just needs to work on execution to finish

- Garland, best defender tonight and is showing some ticker

- Jamar, getting beaten in the taps but trying around the ground

- Jones, trying and trying and trying...

Negatives:

- Frawley is no where the player he was last year at the moment

- Green is not showing on field leadership

- Game plan got run all over

- Cannot kick in after a point, we need to work on this!

- Grimes decision making is not right

- Sylvia doesn't work hard enough both ways, he is just frustrating

- We need to work on stoppages, they are smashing us and breaking free

- Wonna and Bennell - Do something!

- Our coach doesn't coach very well

Fells like the players are working out their own game plan each week - they have to watch the other team for a quarter first though!!

Certainly the **%## coach doesn't have one!!!

SYLVIA AND MOLONEY HAVING DOG GAMES!

GARLAND AND WATTS OUR BEST.

DAVEY IMPROVING.

WE ARE STILL A BUNCH OF GIRLS!

And Jamar! Gee, give him the coaching gig. The only bloke that plays a full [censored] game.

Absolute rubbish, these people are professionals both the players and the playing staff!

We as supporters shouldn't have to put of with this garbage. I dont usually come on here to complain and be extremely negative but after the 2006-2009 years we should never have to see this rubbish.

What happens after half time imo is irrelevant, this is a disgrace by so called professionals.

Atelast show some intensity! Do something! Make them earn atleast!!

Stefan Martin instead of shepperding ran to the spot Sylvia was running. What was he thinking.

Haha that had to make you laugh though! In Stef's defence, he's been one of three players to actually be respectable. Watts, Bail & Martin the only three.

we are the laughing stock of the competition yet again and im sick of it. Bailey is another Peter Rohde or Matthew Knights. Hes not upto being a senior coach. He doesnt demand respect and he has no plan B. Half of our team were superstar juniors yet develop into duds?? i dont think so. Its about coaching and development!!

No workrate, no intensity no skills! That comes from the top!

Brad green is not a leader, circa 2004-2009. Get him to full forward and leave him there. Never has been a midfielder

Well... half time. We're close enough to keep me watching - just.

Leigh Matthews had a bit to say about our game plan a couple of weeks ago.

He said: "It's very risky the way the MFC midfield put their heads down and sprint to the forward line whenever a team mate has the ball... if there is any mistake made, the turnover will crucify them."

I am really worried about the development of our young players. If they spend long enough with this game plan, they'll end up much less than they should.

Guest 36DD

I think Bailey is an assistant coach (and a very good one) but i do not think he is the General we need.

This team has incredible skill potential that must be harnessed. This is not a player problem tonight.

U kidding me right??? Who has been kicking the ball outta bounds??? Who has been missing targets by foot??? Who's been handballing to players under pressure???

I was going to say that Morton makes Watts look like a hard arse. In fact Watts has been in our best, with Garland, Jamar and Trengove. Watts will only get better, Morton is always going to be the new Cameron Bruce.

I feel very cross at the moment and will probably regret my very negative sentiments. Its not very Zen at all.

I'M JUST SO SICK OF THESE PATHETIC STARTS. WE ALWAYS DO THIS INTERSTATE. ARE WE MENTALLY PATHETIC??

I think we all want 100% effort in all the basics, if we lose cause we arn't good enough so be it.

But as Barrasi said, "Do Something"

OK

So we are at half time..

Positives:

- Watts, presenting and marking extremely well.. Nice goal assist too

- Bail, taking the game on, just needs to work on execution to finish

- Garland, best defender tonight and is showing some ticker

- Jamar, getting beaten in the taps but trying around the ground

- Jones, trying and trying and trying...

Negatives:

- Frawley is no where the player he was last year at the moment

- Green is not showing on field leadership

- Game plan got run all over

- Cannot kick in after a point, we need to work on this!

- Grimes decision making is not right

- Sylvia doesn't work hard enough both ways, he is just frustrating

- We need to work on stoppages, they are smashing us and breaking free

- Wonna and Bennell - Do something!

- Our coach doesn't coach very well

Perfect.