Any news on Flash?

dreamin' man

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some posters think it justice for our tanking..I mean experimenting and that its Robbos curse of disatisfaction with these tactics that has caused some upheaval at the club.

I will be devastated if he goes but I did feel during the season that the club was holding him back when he was in the best form of his career. There were jokes on here about keeping him on the bench. Why wouldn't he feel aggrieved that he was being robbed of his peak form?

i hope that all players, like supporters and coaching staff can see the bigger picture, that last year, there were certain things that were a prioroty.. If you were smart, and understood the position, every player should want to play for Melbourne now, as there will never be a year like we just had, it's full noise from here, And Aaron Davey should hang in there, just like all the supporters have.

I really dont want him to go, we gave him a chance when no one else did and he should be a demon forever.

For the people who expect Melbourne to improve on this year next year if we trade Aaron Davey, you are surely mistaken.

However, I am a guy who loves the sound of having picks 1, 2, 10, 11, 18 in a draft that will be without a Gold Coast & West Sydney dominated draft.

It won't help Dean Bailey next year of course but will ultimately help the Melbourne FC in the next few years. Unfortunately, as always, I believe we're late in making such trades considering we've bottomed out the past few years. Brock McLean, an up & coming player is gone, & if Aaron Davey goes, that's a lot of youthful experience gone to clubs that are progressing into the top 8.

Melbourne should have made these trades 3 years ago. Not now, you would think.

Next year, we should be on the way up. It's been too long on the bottom & to be quite honest, I'm sick of it. But now, I'm afraid without these two guys out, there's not many indicators for change next year.

With all this said, we have been a mediocre side for a while now & with mediocrity brings a need for a clean out.

I'm neither for or against it at this stage. All I can hope is that we know what we're doing...

Mind you, improvment will happen soon. Next year or the year after we will make big moves up the ladder. Remember, we do have Liam Jurrah.

Go Dees! Stop.. Jurrah-Time!

12:19 [Comment From Luke]

Robbo, Where's Aaron Davey's contract negotiations at has he commited to the RED and BLUE or is he walking?

12:20 [Robbo]

club official told me this morning there is s till argy bargy on dollars but confident nevertheless

'Ox' also told the whole world that on SEN.

My post wasn't a Big News Extra Extra heads-up re the Ox, Davey and SEN - that's old hat. My post was a pointer that there was trade talk at the Hun and that it didn't take long for someone to ask about Davey.

12:19 [Comment From Luke]

Robbo, Where's Aaron Davey's contract negotiations at has he commited to the RED and BLUE or is he walking?

12:20 [Robbo]

club official told me this morning there is s till argy bargy on dollars but confident nevertheless

He also later said he thought we should tak captaincy with him

My post wasn't a Big News Extra Extra heads-up re the Ox, Davey and SEN - that's old hat. My post was a pointer that there was trade talk at the Hun and that it didn't take long for someone to ask about Davey.

Is that a surprise?

Many Melbourne supporters are probably having kittens and given his high profile I'm sure it's of interest to fans of other Clubs.

Oooo, tetchy:

1:16 [Comment From cheth]

why peoples starting to rumour about davey is there something going on

1:16 [Robbo]

this is the last post on davey. he is in discussions, not signed yet, clubs sniffing, Dees confident he will stay. NO MORE DAVEY

Does that also mean NO MORE DAVIS, CLOKE, BALL, FEVOLA, LOVETT, BURGOYNE? May as well shut down the chat.

For the benefit of us fossils, "bob" has translated my comment into youth:

2:03 [Comment From bob]

y no more davey???? y not no maore FEV BALL BURGOYN...may aswell shut the whole chat room down

2:03 [Robbo]

ok, 10 minute suspension on fev and burgoyne, and davey is back off the bench

Hats off. LOL. ROLF. NINEMSM. MFC.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.