Jack G

rodent killer

bloody disgraceful, his 3rd game gets 27 possies and some bloke called bleery gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheesh, relax. He wasn't a standout on Saturday. He'll get a nomination. Patience.

Who :o

Yeah, Cheney and Maric stiff too.

I must admit I wrote off Kyle Cheney after his sub standard efforts in rounds 2 and 3, but he looked good V Dogs.

You wrote off a first-year player, even after one amazing debut and two average games?

Fair snub, but Geary has done enough over time in a dominant team to deserve a nomination, even though he won't get big numbers.

(hence no stats of his last game were in the article promoting his nomination)

Jack will continue his run of form and pick up a nomination soon.

The rules/nominations for the Rising Star have always been loosely defined.

Relax, its not like there's been cheating and deception to prevent Jack from ever winning one.

bloody disgraceful, his 3rd game gets 27 possies and some bloke called bleery gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy on the outrage rodent. Jack was good on the weekend but has to continue that form to win a nomination. He'll get one sooner or later.

Easy on the outrage rodent. Jack was good on the weekend but has to continue that form to win a nomination. He'll get one sooner or later.

The nomination came from a winning side, I'm sure thats got a bit to do with it.

when we beat the dawks on sun evening and Franky gets another 100 supercoach points he'll get his nomination!

too old i believe

Yeah, he's about 6 weeks too old I believe. Ricky Petterd had played one game too many at the start of the year to be considered too. (10 game limit.)