Clash Jumper

Demon_Tingles

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the new strip looks good.

And welcome back to the Demon to our jumper. I honestly missed it.

Thank god it has no grey or white on it. Last years clash strip was a farce. Pure rubbish. Whoever passed that should be sacked or should step aside...

Oh... Wait... :lol:

Gippy

Have both and wear whichever one the AFL says clashes the least.

I am sick of talking about the effing clash strip...

the clash jumper as played in yesterday's intra club game, looks great. ( some great pics on demonology).Either red and white clash jumpers are definately a goer for me. Could have been a better looking DEMON but a demon none the less !!!

This isn't by any means the most pressing issue at the moment, but a little pet peeve of mine.

I really don't like the Reebok jumpers.

They are loose, baggy and have that stupid shape where the back and front hang lower than the sides. For a skinny team like Melbourne, the problem seemed to be accentuated even more.

Not only do the jumpers look terrible but when they are so loose it makes it easier for opposition teams to grab them. To be honest I didn't want to buy a new jumper last year because they looked so terrible. Melbourne seemed to have gone backwards from their Asics jumpers which were much better fitting.

Now compare these with the Puma jumpers which are a better fit and look great as well as with the new Adidas jumpers which fit well but look a little odd (but still better).

When Port Adelaide announced their new clash jumper I got excited because the Reebok design looked to have improve, but after seeing the photos from the intra-club game it looks as though Melbourne may have the same design as last year.

Port's new terrible clash jumper with good Reebok design.

captureyg6.jpg

Melbourne with same old design?

174248.jpg

you're right. i notice these little things too. and you can tell these two are different designs because the neck is different.

I think the best jumpers are the puma ones that hawthorn and brisbane wear with the pointy neck.

I bought one of the new ones last year and the material isnt as good either

I agree.

Strewth...I can't believe some people on this website. This is a vast improvement on what's gone before so stop your whingeing.

I love the monogram edition too, but I see this as a modern upgrade that even looks good in the white version.

We wanted the demon. We got the demon. The monogram makes a great training jumper.

Let's unite and worry about something that matters.

These are our training jumpers, the club isn't going to buy the good jumpers until we have a name to go onto the back of it. These jumpers would be the cheapest they could get to do the job.

Surely we don't have to pay for Jumpers? MFC would surely be paid to wear them by the apparel sponsor (Reebok)?

I guess Reebok could be giving us old stock knowing they have to make a heap of new ones soon when (hopefully) we get a sponsor.

I really don't like how the Demon touches the AFL logo, really shouldn't be that close IMO

im not worried about this. i think any smaller or lower and the demon would become too insignificant.

and to Clint B, i think it's fine. i wasnt there on sat, but id rather the demon be a little bit harder to see from a far, than have a white outline.

the red and blue aspect remains intact.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Demonland Forums  

• Match Previews, Reports & Articles  

THE BLOW by Whispering Jack

Narrm’s finals prospects took a crushing blow after the team’s insipid performance at Optus Stadium against a confident Waaljit Marawar in the first of its Doug Nicholls Round outings for 2024.  I use the description “crushing blow” advisedly because, although the season is not yet at it’s halfway mark, the Demons have now failed abysmally in two of their games against teams currently occupying bottom eight places on the ladder.  The manner in which these losing games were played out w

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 6

HALF FULL by KC from Casey

It was a case of the Casey Demons going into a game with a glass half full in their match up against the Brisbane Lions at Casey Fields on Saturday. As the list of injured and unavailable AFL and VFL listed players continues to grow and with Melbourne taking all three emergencies to Perth for the weekend on a “just in case” basis, its little brother was always destined to struggle. Casey was left with only eight AFL listed players from who to select their team but only two - an out-of-form

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles

PREGAME: Rd 11 vs St. Kilda

The Demons return to the MCG to take on the Saints in Round 11 on the back of two straight losses in a row. With Jake Lever out with concussion who comes in and who goes out?

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 178

PODCAST: Rd 10 vs West Coast

The Demonland Podcast will air LIVE on Monday, 20th May @ 8:30pm. Join George, Binman & I as we dissect the Demons disaapoiting performance against the Eagles at Optus Stadium in Round 10. You questions and comments are a huge part of our podcast so please post anything you want to ask or say below and we'll give you a shout out on the show. If you would like to leave us a voicemail please call 03 9016 3666 and don't worry no body answers so you don't have to talk to a human.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 33

VOTES: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Last week Captain Max Gawn consolidated his lead over reigning champion Christian Petracca in the Demonland Player of the Year Award. Steven May, Alex Neal-Bullen & Jake Lever make up the Top 5. Your votes for the loss against the Blues. 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 37

POSTGAME: Rd 10 vs West Coast

Many warned that this was a danger game and the Demons were totally outclassed all game by a young Eagles team at Optus Stadium in Perth as they were defeated by 35 points.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 444

GAMEDAY: Rd 10 vs West Coast

It's Game Day and the Demons have returned to the site of their drought breaking Premiership to take on the West Coast Eagles in what could very well be a danger game for Narrm at Optus Stadium. A win and a percentage boost will keep the Dees in top four contention whilst a loss will cast doubt on the Dees flag credentials and bring them back to the pack fighting for a spot in the 8 as we fast approach the halfway point of the season.

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Melbourne Demons 884

WARNING by William from Waalitj

As a long term resident of Waalitj Marawar, I am moved to warn my fellow Narrm fans that a  danger game awaits. The locals are no longer the easybeats who stumbled, fumbled and bumbled their way to the good fortune of gathering the number one draft pick and a generational player in Harley Reid last year. They are definitely better than they were then.   Young Harley has already proven his worth with some stellar performances for a first year kid playing among men. He’s taken hangers, k

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Match Previews 22

OVER YET? by KC from Casey

The Friday evening rush hour clash of two of the VFL’s 2024 minnows, Carlton and the Casey Demons was excruciatingly painful to watch, even if it was for the most part a close encounter. I suppose that since the game had to produce a result (a tie would have done the game some justice), the four points that went to Casey with the win, were fully justified because they went to the best team. In that respect, my opinion is based on the fact that the Blues were a lopsided combination that had

Demonland
    Demonland |
    Casey Articles
  • Tell a friend

Love Demonland? Tell a friend!