Quiet in Here

Bails

if they let CJ go i wont renew my membership!!!

simple as that..... i was wating to see what the club did with the list before i got one and i would be ropabale if they let a kid of 4years development - the only one who can really kick the ball properly to a target and started to show some real signs this year when given a go.

meesen for three years

Bell is hopeless

i could go on and on and on....

if they let CJ go and go for nothing the club is a discrace - words cannot describe how angry i would be.......

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way should he go - we have to give him two years as we will seriously regret it if we dont.

Also, no way to the Blues!!!

Chris is the son of my all time fave player and I regard him as my "love child" so would hate for him to go to the Cheaters

No way should he go - we have to give him two years as we will seriously regret it if we dont.

Also, no way to the Blues!!!

Chris is the son of my all time fave player and I regard him as my "love child" so would hate for him to go to the Cheaters

A one year contract is plenty for him. How many average players does one club need?

simple as that..... i was wating to see what the club did with the list before i got one and i would be ropabale if they let a kid of 4years development - the only one who can really kick the ball properly to a target and started to show some real signs this year when given a go.

meesen for three years

Bell is hopeless

if they let CJ go and go for nothing the club is a discrace - words cannot describe how angry i would be.......

Meeson three years???? is this true?

Meeson three years???? is this true?

I think he has another year to run on his two year contract but i stand to be corrected.

simple as that..... i was wating to see what the club did with the list before i got one and i would be ropabale if they let a kid of 4years development

Good on you Goose, a typically thoughtful and sensible solution from you that has the Clubs interest at heart. That'll show'em legend. Kick'em where it counts. :rolleyes:

They cant be spelt either. :lol:

I think he has another year to run on his two year contract but i stand to be corrected.

Its 3 years...unfortunately

Good on you Goose, a typically thoughtful and sensible solution from you that has the Clubs interest at heart. That'll show'em legend. Kick'em where it counts. :rolleyes:

They cant be spelt either. :lol:

Its 3 years...unfortunately

Meeson was signed at the end of last year for two years.

This year to run.

hahah RHINO you come out with the most ridiculous comments!!!

you will eat your words about CJ..... and i cant wait!!!

he will have a super year this year and be a massive player for the MFC over the next 5 years!!!

you got no idea champ.....

give it a rest goose. i give rhino a pat on the back just for stating his opinion for once.

nevertheless, cj has taken a long time to get there, but if CJ isn't offered a longer contract than miller than the contract negotiations really is like a lottery.

CJ has taken a long time to get there

Where? He's hardly stamped himself on the game, most AFL supporters wouldn't even know who the bloody hell he is.

If CJ isn't offered a longer contract than Miller than the contract negotiations really is like a lottery

No, contract negotiations are based on the worth of a player. CHF / CHBs are regarded as worth much, much more than a fringe half back flanker, ability is only piece of the puzzle... the market rate for beanpole ruckmen, many of which lack basic co-ordination skills let alone class with a football, is indicative of this.

We have about 10 blokes on the list that could play CJ's position, why would we risk signing him up for 2 years when its possible he'll have an average 2009 and wind up back at Sandy for the last 18 months of his contract?

Sorry sport, 3 with 2 to run. Take it as gospel.

Sorry Tiger... from Demonland's own Pinned board on player contracts:

Players contracted until:

John Meesen - October 2009

Damn fine gospel Redleg. Halleluiah!!

Where? He's hardly stamped himself on the game, most AFL supporters wouldn't even know who the bloody hell he is.

hahaha probably more girls than blokes - after winning the 'sexiest AFL player' this year!!

I'd say that'd take pole position on his CV to date..

Can't wait for him to do something decent on the field

Sorry Tiger... from Demonland's own Pinned board on player contracts:

Players contracted until:

John Meesen - October 2009

Damn fine gospel Redleg. Halleluiah!!

Redleg is right. It is a 3 year contract. Dont get dissappointed when he is still training with us on 1 Nov next year.

Redleg is right. It is a 3 year contract. Dont get dissappointed when he is still training with us on 1 Nov next year.

I just heard that he's "Training the house down" along with Newton

Maybe I am wrong, Halleluiah!!

I'm not the kind of supporter who gives up on a player after a year.

I can't find details of his contract anywhere, I'm pretty sure I remember he was given two years, can anyone find the details?

He will then finish his contract in 2 years! :blink::P

I wish, if only BB was in charge of list management!

Wonaeamirri elevated !!

CJ GONE !!

Hrm. I'm not going to go and cry about it, but I thought Johnson was finally starting to come good.

I certainly thought he had shown more than Wonna if you're going to put in a comparison. Not that they are in any way the same player, but as much as i love Aussie, I see him as a pretty one dimensional player who will need to lift a fair bit.

Obviously the same can be said for CJ and i suppose that's the line the club took, but I thought he was starting to click.