Its Time to go.....

The HuLK

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JUICE--- Not got enough, too slow, poor decision making, no 2nd efforts. Good mark but thats it, clearly not up to AFL level, and has had his chances to show what his made of... Dont like lazy footballers, his work rate is poor!!! Get rid of him...

Stupid post DV .. nuff said

roost it.. why in the hell would u trade brad green and nathan jones.. pffft

Green - 27 could package him up with say Wheatley or Bell and maybe score a first round pick

Jones - Full respect for Nathan but he's not an elite midfielder

Wheatley - Trade, you're all kidding yourselves if you think he's good enough.

Green - Trade, only player worth something

Bell - Trade, obvious

Jones - Trade, slow, can't kick, can't handball, move him on!

Chris Johnson - Trade (how many half back f---ing flankers do we need!!!)

Be certain of one thing - trades will be hard to do this year. The 2008 draft is said to be 'quality' and its the last chance clubs have of drafting younsters before the GC/WSydney teams enter the draft. Heard on the radio yesterday from Brian Cook (CEO cats) just this comment. Cats will not be trading, just going for youth.

So we will be lucky to move any players on by trades - either delist (if out of contract) or keep them.

Green is the first name on the team sheet as far as im concerned. We will need him going forward.

I'd trade Wheatley but we wouldnt get much for him. Keep him, awesome on his day.

Bell your off. Dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.

Jones can go. We could pick up a handy pick for him, I'm hoping 20-30.

Cj is playing really well. He'll be a big part of our future. Trade him only for a top 20 pick (which is unlikely)

Im confused. Newton had a fair few one percenters today.

I think that is what we all looked at the most.... and it was good, if he could kick a bit better he would have had 4 goals and would be the saviour, I can see an amazing player just ready to hit the radar.

I actually never used to rate him that much, especially last season. But he is an amazing mark, 4 contested and 8 for the day.

Persist for the season and beyond.

can't we just make a forum rule that anyone who starts a discussion about trades gets an automatic week ban?

Yes please. Roost it can get a ban first for being stupid. Did anyone else play that game with their younger siblings when they were annoying you - "see how long you can go without saying anything. I'll time you". He/she might fall for it.

Bell - Trade, obvious

Whelan - 1 more year

Newton - Give till end of 09 to prove himself. Can play, will take some time, but may end up no good.

Martin - centre half back

Miller - centre half forward

Spencer or Warnock to be blooded next year

Build a team around Miller, Davey, Mclean, Wona, Bate, Sylvia, Dunn, Garland, Warnock, Buckley, Martin, Frawley, Petterd, Morton, Grimes and then use draft selections and trades over the next 2 years to complete the team

Very interesting. You want to trade all of the players who are playing well. I do think Newton is a lazy and uncommitted player. The one thing that Bailey has done has isolated lazy players. If he continues as a lazy player he won't last.

Jones is a basic player. Basic skills and basic game.

If he didnt have his toughness, the boy would have nothing.

I'll give him time but I dont think hes going forward.

Give him more time, he's only on about 45 games ATMin' & will improve as he heads towards 100 games & also as the other mids improve around him. He will build on his skills & improve his ball use.

whats lacking is classy inside/outside running mids to help him out.

Yes please. Roost it can get a ban first for being stupid. Did anyone else play that game with their younger siblings when they were annoying you - "see how long you can go without saying anything. I'll time you". He/she might fall for it.

Stupid, how so?

Very interesting. You want to trade all of the players who are playing well. I do think Newton is a lazy and uncommitted player. The one thing that Bailey has done has isolated lazy players. If he continues as a lazy player he won't last.

No I want to trade or delist players who aren't going to win us a premiership! Simple. You may be happy with the mediocre performances of the last 10 or so years but I'm over it, it's boring and we deserve better. I state clearly that Newton might not make it, but as a key forward with a great set of hands I rate him higher that those who are older, slow and just plain ordinary. ie: Green, Jones and Wheatley. And please tell me, How many HBF's do we need?

Bell - Trade, obvious

Whelan - 1 more year

Newton - Give till end of 09 to prove himself. Can play, will take some time, but may end up no good.

Martin - centre half back

Miller - centre half forward

Spencer or Warnock to be blooded next year

Build a team around Miller, Davey, Mclean, Wona, Bate, Sylvia, Dunn, Garland, Warnock, Buckley, Martin, Frawley, Petterd, Morton, Grimes and then use draft selections and trades over the next 2 years to complete the team

Sylvia is crap, would take any pick for him to get him out of our club, lazy and weak

Jones is a 20 year old kids shouldering key midfield responsibilities due to injuries etc. Give him a break. You lot are worst than the bigfooty crowd.

Threads like this are useless anyway IMO

All I'm saying is that he is slow and his skills aren't great. I'm happy for him to prove me wrong nut he's got some work to do

Retirements - Neitz, finalised

--------------- Yze he must have recognised the games too quick for him now.

--------------- Holland writings very much on the walls

--------------- White I hope he's decided to go so we can give him a good farewell.

--------------- McDonald not sure yet, but with Green & Miller stepping up as leaders & McLean, maybe don't need Junior so much.

After seeing our 'Captain' shirk a contest today just 5 minutes into the game, I will be very surprised if he isnt shipped off by Dean Bailey during trade week.