Injuries ???

DeeMfc

Does anyone have an update on the Moloney and Rivers injuries ??? :unsure:

Moloney dislocated his shoulder, apparently they had a lot of trouble getting it back in; would have to be very doubtful for next week.

Moloney dislocated his shoulder, apparently they had a lot of trouble getting it back in; would have to be very doubtful for next week.

Ch.10 said Moloney had a wrist injury.

Rivers looked to have re-injured his hip. Would someone please give him a break!!!

That's a shame. The recent continuity in his game was starting to reap benifits. He was one of our better clearance players all day before he went off. How many weeks is he looking at?

A strong hard body that'll be missed in close there. But maybe a chance for Valenti to get another crack?

Does anyone have an update on the Moloney and Rivers injuries ??? :unsure:

It is clear that Rivers still suffers the awful OP. Corked hips do not so persist.

Definite shoulder dislocation to Beamer. Was watchn Riv closely in the 3rd, he could barely run and look stiff as a board. Don`t think he came back on in the last qtr. Didnt see him cop any obvious hits. I hope its not OP. Could be cotton wool yet again for him for the remainder of this year!!

Davey would have made a massive difference today - we missed him.

A fit Rivers is, in my opinion, Melbourne's most important player. We really need him up and firing.

Hopefully Moloney's is just a dislocation, which, if looked after, shouldn't mean too long out should it?

was there any injury to warnock? i only saw the game on video replay (bloody uni exams!) but my dad said he wasnt on at the end?

Split his head open, but that's all.

And what a [censored] weak excuse for not turning up... I too have exams mister. Weak! ;)

Hopefully Moloney's is just a dislocation, which, if looked after, shouldn't mean too long out should it?

Unless he needs a reconstruction and then his season is definately over. His shoulders seem heavily strapped, whether he's had a pre-existing problem or it's just a precaution I'm not sure. I guess we'll know in about 24-48 hours what it means.

And what a [censored] weak excuse for not turning up... I too have exams mister. Weak! ;)

no i mean, i had an exam. 230pm. 3 hours. caulfield racecourse. a fkn joke.

Guest unstable punt

l agree, you can't hold off the study for 4 hours???????????? [censored] weak, your one of the supporters everyone complains about.

l agree, you can't hold off the study for 4 hours???????????? [censored] weak, your one of the supporters everyone complains about.

i'll forgive you for that, given you wouldnt have seen my above post.

i dont miss a game. i play rugby and i dont play when mfc play on saturday. i work sunday arvos, ive had my roster redrawn so i can start at 5, and organised with the boss to be late on days we play at TD. ive taken next sunday off as annual leave so that i can attend the game.

dont question my commitment without knowing the facts.

Guest unstable punt

ok, scrap that, if you had exams l'll let you off......THIS TIME

I can't believe universities can be so cruel and schedule exams on Queens Birthday. What pricks!

I love my uni :D

its horrible. ive also sat at caulfiled racecourse on melbourne cup day, during the fkn cup, doing exams. the wrong bloody racecourse! not as bad as missing queens birthday tho...

Unless he needs a reconstruction and then his season is definately over. His shoulders seem heavily strapped, whether he's had a pre-existing problem or it's just a precaution I'm not sure. I guess we'll know in about 24-48 hours what it means.

You don't tape your shoulders as "just a precaution"