Jump to content

  • Latest Podcast: Josh Mahoney Interview



Sign in to follow this  
Engorged Onion

Big Preseason Key - Salem (AFL.com)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Danelska said:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-09-12/big-preseason-key-to-improving-salems-lot#/

The big thing I took out of this, is that Hunt and he are 'best mates' with Josh Kelly... so of course that can only mean one thing right?

 

OMG ...... Salem AND Hunt are going to GW$! 😮 

😂😂😂😂😂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, monoccular said:

OMG ...... Salem AND Hunt are going to GW$! 😮 

😂😂😂😂😂

Cue trade radio🤭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Comes in and does his job every week. I love it how he stays in the background and doesnt care for all the attention others get.

A vital cog for us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DSP said:

Comes in and does his job every week. I love it how he stays in the background and doesnt care for all the attention others get.

A vital cog for us.

Truth. No fanfare, just results. Every week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't believe people were asking for him to be traded.

Good, reliable and consistent player. Will only get better, an important part of our back 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedButMostlyBlue said:

Truth. No fanfare, just results. Every week.

It's a little odd to have that from such a talented player as well. Usually they are used to getting the limelight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jones said:

Can't believe people were asking for him to be traded.

Good, reliable and consistent player. Will only get better, an important part of our back 6

Stick around, eventually you'll see, that there is a call for every player to be traded, that's the way it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dante said:

Stick around, eventually you'll see, that there is a call for every player to be traded, that's the way it is.

Will be packaged along with Tyson for a trade with GWS; Kelly to Dees. Awaiting confirmation from @Ethan Tremblay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×