Chris Judd - betting thread

Dees of 26

:wacko: Chris Judd is $7.50 on Sporting Bet to come to the Dees.

Carlton are favourites at $1.45 followed by Collingwood at $3.75 and Essendon at $5.50 with us running fourth.

Richmond and Hawthorn are equal 5th at $11.

Good value IMO.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anybody help me, I have joined sportbet but i dont understand how to deposit money or anything? And whats the deal with them wanting me to scan my drivers license? HELP HELP HELP!!!

Can anybody help me, I have joined sportbet but i dont understand how to deposit money or anything? And whats the deal with them wanting me to scan my drivers license? HELP HELP HELP!!!

I have a Sportbet account that I created to have a bet on the Demons coaching position

You dont hav to scan your drivers license. Well I didnt have to

And it wasnt hard to deposit money. Look for the button that says 'Deposit'

www.sportingbet.com.au.

Log on. Go to My account,Go to payment Options.Go to credit card,click where it says make online deposit. Not sure about the ID checks..

Sorry, it's for Sportsbet

from the email I received upon joining...

Important Information

Identification Requirements

To fully activate your account and be able to withdraw winnings from your account, you are required to:

Send a copy of one of the following forms of photographic identification:

* A valid Australian Drivers Licence with your current address (a copy of the front and back if current address registered with Sportsbet is not on the front)

* A valid Passport

* Government issued Proof of Age card or Birth Card.

and also....

If you intend on using a credit card to fund your account, you are also required to send a copy of the front and back of your credit card. The last 4 digits on the copy of the card, may be made illegible.

I just threw 75 on juddernaught to the dee's

Important Information

To fully activate your account and be able to withdraw winnings from your account, you are required to:

* A valid Australian Drivers Licence with your current address (a copy of the front and back if current address registered with Sportsbet is not on the front)

* A valid Passport

and also....

If you intend on using a credit card to fund your account, you are also required to send a copy of the front and back of your credit card. The last 4 digits on the copy of the card, may be made illegible.

Coxy, it's part of the 100 point id check, just like opening a bank account. Just be aware that if you use your credit card to directly deposit funds, there's a $3.30 charge each time. It's cheaper to deposit money into your account at a TAB outlet.

Coxy, it's part of the 100 point id check, just like opening a bank account. Just be aware that if you use your credit card to directly deposit funds, there's a $3.30 charge each time. It's cheaper to deposit money into your account at a TAB outlet.

Cheers, I normally am a TAB customer but they are not offering the Judd bet

Important Information

* A valid Passport

and also....

That is to withdraw money

DOnt even worry about that yet, unless you win something

I can't really understand why there has been so much money for us of late. Perhaps people didn't actually believe we were going to meet him until it happened. And now people are so shocked that we are being proactive that they're throwing money at us.

Anyway, I'm not saying the money is wrong. On the contrary, as I've said elsewhere. I just can't understand whats happened in the last 24 hours thats given us such a boost in the hunt for Judd.

It is rather interesting isnt it.

The carlton money you can understand as they simply think its done and dusted.

Collingwood simply have weight of numbers , they also have blinkered self belief.

And then to us...we're the enigma...youd almost have to say our odds are purely representative of our chances..not so much the money wagered...and yet bookies take note of the bets and adjust. Makes you wonder doesnt it :)

Possibly..but it will only be Melbourne people doing that... I just am surprised there are sufficinet to cause that effect for that reason on the odds.

Guest unstable punt
Possibly..but it will only be Melbourne people doing that... I just am surprised there are sufficinet to cause that effect for that reason on the odds.

its the media and all supporters of non-participating clubs who are on the Demons for 'sentimental' reasons

:wub: