Davey suspended?

BrownlowBruce

Given the number of jumper punches in the North-St.K game that have been left alone I think he'll be ok.

Miller did have a bad record due to his head over the ball transgressions IIRC.

Nothing in it. He'll be fine. If he gets done for that, then the world has gone mad.

I'm more worried about Daveys ability to control his temper. It gets the best of him too easily.

Davey's got carry over points from round 6 this year, so if he gets cited I'd suggest he'll be looking at a 1 match suspension or reprimand if he's lucky.

Hopefully there was nothing in it.

Needs to control his temper as he can be a loose cannon at times. He appears very easy to upset.

and well known knuckle shuffler like brodie holland

Haha! Havent seen him in too many carparks in his car of late!

On another note, did anyone else see the incident in the Third Quarter with Didak and Wheatley? Wheaters was left prone on the ground, and his teammates came over and remonstrated with the serial tribunal visitor but I havent heard anything else about this incident. Was it just Wheatley acting to get a free, or did Didak whack him? It happened at the time the Pies had been awarded a relay free kick, it was a very chaotic 20 seconds there was so much going on it seems to have been missed...

And what happened with Jonesy and Medhurst?

One minute everything was fine, then I looked over and Medhurst was topless.

It wouldn't surprise me if Medhurst had to go change his jocks as well.... it's not wise to take on The Jones! :D

Haha! Havent seen him in too many carparks in his car of late!

On another note, did anyone else see the incident in the Third Quarter with Didak and Wheatley? Wheaters was left prone on the ground, and his teammates came over and remonstrated with the serial tribunal visitor but I havent heard anything else about this incident. Was it just Wheatley acting to get a free, or did Didak whack him? It happened at the time the Pies had been awarded a relay free kick, it was a very chaotic 20 seconds there was so much going on it seems to have been missed...

the replay doesnt show anything but if u look closley.... when they replay daveys inncident u can see wheatley on the ground in the back ground...

doesnt really look hurt.... but im sure the cameras didnt catch it anyway

And what happened with Jonesy and Medhurst?

One minute everything was fine, then I looked over and Medhurst was topless.

It wouldn't surprise me if Medhurst had to go change his jocks as well.... it's not wise to take on The Jones! :D

LOL

you are spot on a little rough but nothing serious i think wheatley came over third man in and semi ripped his shirt off....

and i think medhurst decided he looks strong with no top on... and ripped it off himself haha its quite funny actually

LOL

you are spot on a little rough but nothing serious i think wheatley came over third man in and semi ripped his shirt off....

and i think medhurst decided he looks strong with no top on... and ripped it off himself haha its quite funny actually

It was actually Ricky P who came over and lifted Medhurst's jumper over his head as he was all over the top of Jonesy... The Medhurst thought, F*** this, and took it off completly to look tough... very funny

Good to see the young fella's stickin up for each other

Good to see the young fella's stickin up for each other

Ha, funny how he thought he could take them on!

Almost as funny as Fraser trying to beat up Carroll.

It's like Mr.Bean taking on King Kong. Just give up while you're only slightly behind Frase.

At least he didn't wave Whitey off the ground this time. Must have learnt his lesson after last year.

Ha, funny how he thought he could take them on!

Almost as funny as Fraser trying to beat up Carroll.

It's like Mr.Bean taking on King Kong. Just give up while you're only slightly behind Frase.

I know... what the hell was goin on there??

I was actually fearing for Fraser's safety! (not)... haha

But seriously, u've gotta know when ur fighting above your weight, to back off.

Carroll was just laughing at him the whole time, probably saying the same thing we were: "Are you serious mate?... i mean, are you really SERIOUS?!" hahahahaha :lol:

I know... what the hell was goin on there??

I was actually fearing for Fraser's safety! (not)... haha

But seriously, u've gotta know when ur fighting above your weight, to back off.

Carroll was just laughing at him the whole time, probably saying the same thing we were: "Are you serious mate?... i mean, are you really SERIOUS?!" hahahahaha :lol:

Haha, on the TV commentry michael christian made a comment along the lines off, "jee i think caroll is picking the wrong bloke there, ive seen fraser really go before"!!!

ur kidding "chrisso" fraser is such a lightweight, he's a nerd. Was trying to look tough in front of his cheer squad but Shi**ing himself on the inside.

oh and:

The panel reviewed contact between Melbourne's Ben Holland and Collingwood's Anthony Rocca. It was the view of the panel that Holland had his eyes on the ball throughout his action and it was considered a legitimate attempt to spoil.