TICKETING: GF vs Bulldogs

Redbeard

Many here know me, my kids are members not me due to financial reasons.

I am looking at doing an almost 5000km (round trip) drive to see the GF, one I can’t afford but can’t not do.

am posting to see if anyone can help me and my two kids get GF tickets?

DM me please

18 minutes ago, Rod Grinter Riot Squad said:

Many here know me, my kids are members not me due to financial reasons.

I am looking at doing an almost 5000km (round trip) drive to see the GF, one I can’t afford but can’t not do.

am posting to see if anyone can help me and my two kids get GF tickets?

DM me please

Will SS General McGowan let you in? 

Is there the equivalent of DemonDeb (of the Qld Demons) who could co-ordinate deserving 'recipients'?
Myself and a few mates are all Redlegs. 

And just remind me; are our barcodes transferable (I haven;t read all the preceding posts)?
Aside: please do not PM me.

• Like 1

Hey everyone, my mum has been a Dees fan for 55 years now, even being apart of the cheer squad in her younger years. She lives in Perth now and I can’t put into words what it would mean to her if she was able to see the Dees in the grand final. If anyone has any suggestions/recommendations in how to get her tickets would be very appreciative 👏💙❤️ Thanks!

We made the granny.  

So the wife and I talked on the way home from the game.  We have 1 GFG membership and the remaining 5 are priority 2.  We decided it did not matter if I don't sit with the family, as I buy mine at 9am and theirs at 11am. (I'm not taking the risk of missing a seat and they understand, plus with 12,000 allocation all WA members should get a seat)  We'll still be there at a grand final with the Dee's in it.   (But if anyone has 4 GFG they want to provide, I'll pass on my 5 priority 2 memberships to someone else, otherwise we go with plan A, if I can't get 4 it won't matter as we can it split the kids up, too young, PM if viable)   

5 minutes ago, HarpenDee said:

Should we have received our barcodes if we had a GFG by now? I have nothing.

I live in London so am happy to hand my 2 tickets over to longstanding demonlanders that can make it.

I phoned the club today… emails with all details of purchasing, passing on barcodes and refunds for those not allowed to attend because of lockdowns, will be sent on Sunday.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Am from QLD and am not able to attend...Thanks McGowan. 

If anyone wants to buy my barcode off me, let me know - won't want too much but a bit of a financial contribution for an expensive membership would be appreciated. 

GO DEES

• Like 1

I was there at the prelim in 2018, sitting by myself in a sea of blue and yellow, clapping for our mob until the final siren. Last night I was at the prelim sitting with my red and blue family, clapping for our mob until the final siren. On another thread you'll see me and Byron Pickett after last nights game. My heart beats red and blue.

I've got a grand final guarantee but only for myself. If anyone has a spare so I can secure one for my mrs (who I've now bought her all the gear and she lost her voice last night too) I'd really appreciate it.

Our group of 6 had the best time last night but it's highly unlikely for us to repeat that without the help of you guys unable to attend. If you are able to help we are happy to reimburse your cost and will represent you just as we did last night loud and very very proud. 

9 hours ago, M_9 said:

Is there the equivalent of DemonDeb (of the Qld Demons) who could co-ordinate deserving 'recipients'?
Myself and a few mates are all Redlegs. 

And just remind me; are our barcodes transferable (I haven;t read all the preceding posts)?
Aside: please do not PM me.

Definitely transferable up to now; presume also for GF:

"If you know someone who would like to attend you are welcome to pass on the membership barcode/s ....."

Does anyone know how you can tell what priority one, two, three ...etc means?

Does it depend on how long you've been a member? I'm a platinum member(41 years).

Am I in tier 1, or is that the same as priority 1?

Does ticketmaster have access to the MFC's list of members and their eligibility for GF tickets?

(I'm hoping to get a ticket for my nephew in Perth)  (Freo supporter but will be flat out for the Dees)

Edited by Jumping Jack Clennett
punctuation

15 hours ago, Bushe said:

[censored] you guys are harsh. Don't you want sympathic supporters the crowd will be all Port otherwise 

19 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Fremantle and West Coast supporters pretending (or even actually) to be barracking for Melbourne should not be getting a bar code.

End thread.

sorry but that is a really harsh statement, I was at the game last night supporting the Dees along with I would estimate 40,000 + Eagles/Dockers supporters also supporting the Dees. Can't imagine in my wildest dreams if the Eagles and Dockers were locked out of Melbourne that we would see that much passion and numbers show up exclusively from Melbourne residents. Last night was a great reflection  of the footy mad support over here, and for sure the one eyed Eagles/Dockers state have embraced the Dees. Well done the Dees regardless👍

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Flights and accommodation were booked on Monday for myself and my 12 year old mad SA Demon 😜 Can't believe I stressed so hard leading into last night... The boys made me feel stupid! 🤣

We are both interstate members so ticket window opens after all the Guaranteed members...

Fingers crossed 🤞 It feels bitter sweet knowing all my Vic family are forced to watch from across the country... We will do you proud 🙏❤️💙

• Like 3