Finals Week 1 - Non-MFC Games

Dirts

1 minute ago, dl4e said:

I hate the filth and like the hawks they will go out in strait sets. Wet coke will thrash them. The only advantage they have is Grundy.

Bringing in three players whom I imagine would be quite underdone fitness-wise seems like a huge risk. As per my previous post I think West Coast will win, and also agree it will be by a lot.

1 hour ago, Dee Zephyr said:

Richmond by 67 in Martin’s 200th.

GWS by 3.

Pies by 17.

Haha. You missed one.

5 minutes ago, Sir Why You Little said:

I have to barrack for Richmond. It is hard

Yes it is hard to want either to win. If we happen to win I would rather play the Tigers as I just know the Hawks would stitch us up as they nearly always do. 

As usual the Hawks go into a final series with zero injuries to their top 30 players, except for Cyril non football related absence. Many experts apparently were not surprised at Howe’s late inclusion, forget Achilles soreness, more tactics.

They are in finals year after year but just about always have a full list to chose from come the pointy end of the season. Good luck to them but why do we manage to loose players on a regular basis season on season. 

Whoops the umpires have intervened big time. 50 meters for a little push in the back but not for a punch while Vlaustin is lying on the ground. Then Roughy drops the ball in a tackle but gets a free for holding. Two goals gratis. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

So incorrect disposal is a rule?

Not if you are Roughead apparently 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Copuchas said:

easier to envisage Hawthorn going out in straight sets than the Tiges so am hoping for a Tiger victory tonight....

With lots of injuries and reports for both sides!

1 hour ago, dees189227 said:

Hope the hawks in tonight. Im looking forward to this game tonight and seeing what plan Clarko can come up with. 

If they are playing both Treloar and Goldsack then good luck. Treloar I get bringing him back but gee Goldsack is a risk. only 6 months after a knee re construction. Anyway I hope the pies lose. 

• Like 1

Free kicks just about even but it helps when you get them inside 50, especially when you dropped the ball in a tackle and another dodgey 50m penalty for a little push that did not impede the player.