Jesse Hogan Injury Update?

dazzledavey36

I think we are getting the cart before the horse here.

Lets see how 2015 pans out before we worry about trading him off to Freo.

I hope he get well and plays for the dees for the next ten years

• Like 1

So Frawley is likely to, hogan to and who knows with Macca and Dunn.

On the other side we had a player who WANTED to play for us even though we were a basket case at the time and we didn't take him. He now has extended his contract with Port.

Brilliant.

The main positive now is that we have the right people stearin the ship, thank god.

On the other side we had a player who WANTED to play for us even though we were a basket case at the time and we didn't take him. He now has extended his contract with Port.

Brilliant.

The main positive now is that we have the right people stearin the ship, thank god.

Give it a rest DO

• Like 8

Brilliant.

Dom Tyson was signed with the Giants until the end of next year. Contacts don't mean much in modern football if a club needs something they don't have.

I sum up speculative contracts by asking myself what I would do?

In Hogan's case, I'd stay with Viney and good core group of talented lads - all around the same age.

There would be more pressure on Hogan in Freo.

At Melbourne, he is just one of many expected to do great things - so they all share that load.

• Like 2

and he just might be smart enough to realize it

• Like 1

Unless I'm mistaken, which I'm not, the kid hasn't played a game yet. And people are talking trade....staggering.

• Like 3

I sum up speculative contracts by asking myself what I would do?

In Hogan's case, I'd stay with Viney and good core group of talented lads - all around the same age.

There would be more pressure on Hogan in Freo.

At Melbourne, he is just one of many expected to do great things - so they all share that load.

Obviously I'm biased but Hogan's smart enough to see the upswing of being part of the core youth at the Dees. It might take another couple of years but I can firmly see the bright future now. Ross Lyon takes over clubs, teaches them his exhausting stranglehold of a game plan, then leaves once the club passes their premiership window and moves on to the next project. Look at where St Kilda are now, that'll be Fremantle's aged list in a few years. I think we're already seeing the fall, far earlier than predicted.

What Roos is trying to do is not only get us competitive, but assemble a core youth that will dominate in 3 to 4 years. Ross Lyon has a completely opposite approach with recruitment, trying to get aged players to push his team straight up the ladder as fast as possible, and not bothering with youth development.

Edited by Lamashtu
  • Like 2

Brilliant.

Nah, i'm really glad we went the Toump not Wines. Wines is just a Viney wannbee - why get an imiation when you have the real deal? Wines would be surplus to requirements as you only need one Viney. Good call on that selection as the Toump will be a gun and Wines has peaked and found his level.

• Like 1

Nah, i'm really glad we went the Toump not Wines. Wines is just a Viney wannbee - why get an imiation when you have the real deal? Wines would be surplus to requirements as you only need one Viney. Good call on that selection as the Toump will be a gun and Wines has peaked and found his level.

Mate I really hope u r right.

Time will tell.

Anything to do with wines is irrelevant to us.

I have been known to consume many the varietal

Wines is good

• Like 1

Anything to do with wines is irrelevant to us.

Depends on your opinion and that's what Demonland is about expressing your opinions even when others don't agree.

We agree to disagree.

• Like 1

Does wines play for mfc ? Is there an immediate prospect of wines playing for mfc? I'd say there Is strong grounds for my saying its irrelevant, be my guest to provide an example of why its not just whinging about a past decision?

Tyrrells say hello

Frawley, Dunn, McDonald, and Hogan are still Demons last I checked.

If they all stayed on the back of this promising return to relevance - great.

If they all left during the next two years:

Frawley will bring a top 5 pick.

Dunn will bring a top 40 pick.

McDonald a suitable trade.

Hogan a suitable trade.

The Demons will live on.

But remember they are all still demons...

It's not so much about disagreeing, but continually going on about it in every single thread (I don't mean just you, but all up) where trades/recruiting is even half mentioned.

We all understand there is a lot who think we should have taken wines, that was two years ago and has nothing to do with Hogan possibly going back to WA.

The funniest thing is alot had the exact opposite opinion leading up to the draft, I am still in the Jimmy toumpas camp I think he can be an asset for us.

Does wines play for mfc ? Is there an immediate prospect of wines playing for mfc? I'd say there Is strong grounds for my saying its irrelevant, be my guest to provide an example of why its not just whinging about a past decision?

Never say never in wines playing for the MFC especially with Roos as our coach. Contracts can be broken.

He would be a big draw card.

As for an example didn't collywobbles trade shaw even though he was contracted??

Let's leave it at that.

Edited by DemonOX

Hogan would be a drawcard....funny really

• Like 3