McLardy is completely out of touch

Dees2014

He and his army of MFC volunteers may track me down one day and teach me that love of the club entails mindlessly agreeing with every decision the current administration makes, no matter who that may be).

As one of the volunteers I find this quite offensive. I have been critical of the club when I have felt the need to, both here and on 'ology where I post as Korean Demon.

That you choose to have a go at the people who help the club in their own free time, just to help yourself in making a pathetic little criticism of Saty, is a sad reflection on your irrelevant self.

• Like 1

As one of the volunteers I find this quite offensive. I have been critical of the club when I have felt the need to, both here and on 'ology where I post as Korean Demon.

That you choose to have a go at the people who help the club in their own free time, just to help yourself in making a pathetic little criticism of Saty, is a sad reflection on your irrelevant self.

Fair enough on most though I will note that I didn't include all volunteers. Quite frankly, I find Saty fair game on this front as most volunteers volunteer out of a sense of altruism not as a way of pumping one's own tires up. I would apologize however you lost me at the final sentence. If you don't appreciate inconsiderate behavior (and to an extent I could see it as inconsiderate), show some consideration yourself.

Edited by Guest

youve got to remember big fella, most people who post here have NEVER ran a footy club

theyve got no idea its an unpaid 50 hour week and nobody wants to volunteer to do the dirty work

we know they are angry, its no excuse to put krap on good people who are doing thier best

maybe the boards not up to it, but im sure they are not trying to drag the club down

buy a thick piece of rope to chew on for the next 3 years

Fair enough on most though I will note that I didn't include all volunteers. Quite frankly, I find Saty fair game on this front as most volunteers volunteer out of a sense of altruism not as a way of pumping one's own tires up. I would apologize however you lost me at the final sentence. If you don't appreciate inconsiderate behavior (and to an extent I could see it as inconsiderate), show some consideration yourself.

Hey Col, the good thing is RGRS knows I do it to [censored] you and your ilk off, not to pump up my tyres, he also knows I don't need to pump up my tyres, being the shy and retiring little flower that I am.....

Nice to see you would want a bit of consideration, what's wrong precious RGRS hurt your feelings...aaaawwwww

I'll tell you what, I have been asking the naysayers on this topic to get off their arses and show a bit of action if they are that concerned with the performance of the Board, surprisingly! I am still waiting.........

I have no intention of showing consideration at low life's who attack a bunch of hard working loyal supporters (who from experience have diverse opinions) to help them with their cheap and pathetic attacks at another poster.

Jazza, criticise away if you, or anyone, want. I have in the past, was consistently one of Schwab biggest critics, just have some reasoning for it.... Col's comments were an attack on a group who don't deserve it.

• Like 1

I have no intention of showing consideration at low life's who attack a bunch of hard working loyal supporters (who from experience have diverse opinions) to help them with their cheap and pathetic attacks at another poster.

Jazza, criticise away if you, or anyone, want. I have in the past, was consistently one of Schwab biggest critics, just have some reasoning for it.... Col's comments were an attack on a group who don't deserve it.

Yet again, did I say everyone who volunteers is in Saty's camp? No I did not. And I will not back away from what I said that he who shall not be named is on here to pump up his own tyres.

You know who I don't show consideration for? Self righteous intellectual pygmies such as yourself who shoot first and ask questions later. As I said, for a moment there, I agreed with you and was ready to withdraw my comment and apologize. However, since you have a belly full of fire and just wish to insult others to satisfy your own ego, quite frankly I don't give a toss. To all non arse hat MFC volunteers out there, I apologize if I have offended you.

As for Bill and Ben the flower pot men, pizz off.

Yet again, did I say everyone who volunteers is in Saty's camp? No I did not. And I will not back away from what I said that he who shall not be named is on here to pump up his own tyres.

You know who I don't show consideration for? Self righteous intellectual pygmies such as yourself who shoot first and ask questions later. As I said, for a moment there, I agreed with you and was ready to withdraw my comment and apologize. However, since you have a belly full of fire and just wish to insult others to satisfy your own ego, quite frankly I don't give a toss. To all non arse hat MFC volunteers out there, I apologize if I have offended you.

Oh Col, you have me all hot and bothered now, the emotion, the flow of words, not sure I have a belly full of fire, but I have a burning somewhere, gee more posts like that......really added to the topic did that!!!!!............

Oh Col, you have me all hot and bothered now, the emotion, the flow of words, not sure I have a belly full of fire, but I have a burning somewhere, gee more posts like that......really added to the topic did that!!!!!............

Your an absolute nut case.

Blowflies.

What I really think we should do to settle all these feuds is meet up at Fed Square and begin free styling on each other, EMINEM/8 MILE STYLE!

They should ....... My parents used to always say "and just who are They". Do something about it rather than just criticise the ones who are volunteering at whichever level. Support your club and maybe you will find some way forward out of our hell. Even one hour a week or month would help (or donate an hour of your wages) or at least make it easier for our Board who at least are trying as far a I can see. If it were easy it would have been done. They want the best for our club and have stood up. What can you do to help. Volunteers are coming straight from work, many with families, going home on public transport etc etc and to get abused here!

Your an absolute nut case.

I try, I really do, but as Sheldon would say, "i'm not, my mother had me tested"........

It's probably the clap.

I thought perhaps it was my bile duct?

What I really think we should do to settle all these feuds is meet up at Fed Square and begin free styling on each other, EMINEM/8 MILE STYLE!

What with sugar coated chocalates?.....please if you are going to talk rap at least go with somebody valid like the Last Poets or Gil Scott Heron.......not a wannabe from Missouri

Doctor, doctor....not it's not, if you must correct.....agit pop....."the use of pop music to promote political propaganda"...Billy Bragg, Tom Robinson.....I actually knew what reference I was making.....I deliberately used it instead of agitprop...sigh....never mind

Polly wants a cracker.....pieces of eight........It wouldn't take an army with you Col......P-Man couldn't sum up 1+1, sorry, he would get 3........it is always about attacking me isn't it with the Hole in the Head gang.....proves to me that you couldn't debate if your lives depended on it

Actually, since we're saying actually, you said 'they spout all the usual university agit pop sound bites'. University? Nothing to do with Billy Bragg, Tom Robinson, etc.

Obviously, though, superior people like yourself are never wrong, even when you're wrong.

Good old Biffen, just climbed out of his flea ridden beanbag, what times Happy Hour.

Whenever you leave.

• Like 3

So you name Saty, then call him he who shall not be named, then call me an intellectual Pygmy.

Real smart.....

People shouldn't generalise, but they do. The Satyr himself who loves to generalise about groups of people with broad sweeping statements is giving you guys and girls a bad rep by association. Not fair, but it is what it is. Many on the forums don't have the benefit of interacting with him in the real world where I am sure he is full of charm and gentle wit. His on-line personna on the other hand does scream nutter :)

• Like 1

So you name Saty, then call him he who shall not be named, then call me an intellectual Pygmy.

Real smart.....

Just a question mate. You know the Satyr. Do you think he presents himself well on the forums? Edited by Strafford