Dank involved at Demons?

McQueen

Might take a while for the formal investigation to complete. An Interim Club Doctor will be necessary.

Who knows how many further interim components the Club may require after the weekend match has been decided.

"It is believed that the Demons told the AFL on Friday that they had been completely unaware of the relationship between Dank and Bates."

Now what are 'Landers going to do with their pitchforks....?

In February they told them there was no relationship.

They also told them they did not tank.

The fact they never know about anything says it all

In February they told them there was no relationship.

They also told them they did not tank.

The fact they never know about anything says it all

Riiiiiiiight.... So now it's McLardy's fault that the Dr went behind his back... This is the most unreasonable lynch mob I've come across, and that's saying something seeing I've been around 'Land for a few years.

Riiiiiiiight.... So now it's McLardy's fault that the Dr went behind his back... This is the most unreasonable lynch mob I've come across, and that's saying something seeing I've been around 'Land for a few years.

So if Dank had contact with the players then you believe the board still wouldn't know about Dank? Not one player would have asked Don or Schwab about Dank?

Have you noticed where this club is at right now stuie.

Briefly we have the worst performing side in 50 years

Our average losing margin is 14 goals in 2013

We have been fined $500 000 for tanking

The AFL has appointed a CEO to sort us out.

We are now part of the Danks fiasco

The AFL believes we have mislead them.

Our Doctor has been stood down.

Our Recruiting manager has made the headlines for the wrong reasons.

Who is at fault?

Us out here in the outer?

Please accept that our Management and governance is appalling.

• Like 5

So the problem the AFL has is not whether the substances were illegal (which they weren't) but that we didn't ask 'how high' when they told us to jump. Vlad the control freak is just angry because we didn't tug our forelocks and bow down to his royal highness. He can't get us for the substances, so he is going to get us for not playing the game by his rules. This will cost us, because Vlad is a spoilt, nasty little boy who gets vicious when you don't play the way he wants to play.

I'm not the biggest fan of the AFL but this isn't a conspiracy - we brought this on ourselves.

• Like 1

"It is believed that the Demons told the AFL on Friday that they had been completely unaware of the relationship between Dank and Bates."

Are you friggin serious?

It is an utter disgrace that shoddy crap goes on at this club which our president and our board are unaware of.

It's almost worse than them knowing and trying to hide it.

FFS it's unacceptable. What sort of company lets its employees do what they please without being accountable to management at all times???

I can't even... You are an idiot. No offense. But seriously.

• Like 3

Have you noticed where this club is at right now stuie. Yes, I have.

Briefly we have the worst performing side in 50 years Don't think Don has been there that long.

Our average losing margin is 14 goals in 2013. Maybe talk to the coach about that one...

We have been fined $500 000 for tanking. Bailey and Connolly, don't see the name McLardy there., not even Schwab.

The AFL has appointed a CEO to sort us out. After "supporters" and 'Landers screamed for Schwab's head.

We are now part of the Danks fiasco. Thanks to Bates, not McLardy.

The AFL believes we have mislead them. See above.

Our Doctor has been stood down. See above.

Our Recruiting manager has made the headlines for the wrong reasons. Which is by all accounts a non-issue, should McLardy be fired for Taylor getting into a "push and shove" in Europe?

Who is at fault? Geez mate, maybe the individual people responsible rather than just 1 person.

Are you friggin serious?

It is an utter disgrace that shoddy crap goes on at this club which our president and our board are unaware of.

It's almost worse than them knowing and trying to hide it.

FFS it's unacceptable. What sort of company lets its employees do what they please without being accountable to management at all times???

I can't even... You are an idiot. No offense. But seriously.

Do you have kids? Do you reckon they ever do stuff without you knowing? Don is not Santa.

Do you have kids? Do you reckon they ever do stuff without you knowing? Don is not Santa.

Yeah, a kid sneaking out to smoke pot is totes the same as a doctor hiding medical practices from the club.

Have you ever worked for a big multi million dollar corporation? The president is ultimately accountable for everything.

• Like 1

Yeah, a kid sneaking out to smoke pot is totes the same as a doctor hiding medical practices from the club.

Have you ever worked for a big multi million dollar corporation? The president is ultimately accountable for everything.

Yes, and the president delegates, that's what the job mainly is, they don't know what every employee is up to 24 hours a day.

Oh look, here comes Don now...

tumblr_m73bikFISl1r1566jo1_400.gif

Careful Stuie, don't give them any ideas.

• Like 2

Have you noticed where this club is at right now stuie. Yes, I have.

Briefly we have the worst performing side in 50 years Don't think Don has been there that long.

Our average losing margin is 14 goals in 2013. Maybe talk to the coach about that one...

We have been fined $500 000 for tanking. Bailey and Connolly, don't see the name McLardy there., not even Schwab.

The AFL has appointed a CEO to sort us out. After "supporters" and 'Landers screamed for Schwab's head.

We are now part of the Danks fiasco. Thanks to Bates, not McLardy.

The AFL believes we have mislead them. See above.

Our Doctor has been stood down. See above.

Our Recruiting manager has made the headlines for the wrong reasons. Which is by all accounts a non-issue, should McLardy be fired for Taylor getting into a "push and shove" in Europe?

Who is at fault? Geez mate, maybe the individual people responsible rather than just 1 person.

The buck stops at the top stuie or it does at most places except it seems the MFC.

No wonder we are trawling the bottom.

PS I never see the recruiting manager at Hawthorn, Geelong, Sydney, WCE or anyone else for that matter making headlines for being in a Push and Shove

Yes Jaded

But not at the MFC

I'm continually amazed how quickly people come to conclusions before the facts are known.

i just gave up this afternoon. People on here calling people liars without knowing the facts. Now it appears the Board did not know of any Dank involvement, even though they asked the question of their employees.

I wonder if those same people on here who called them liars will now apologize. You can bet they won't.

• Like 2

So the club (read McLardy, Schwab and the FD) tell the AFL the truth as they know it and as it turns out it was the Doc who was hiding his communications. The board nor the football department never "lied" to the AFL at all.

Just like Eddie going in to bat for Didak and Shaw and then finding our they didn't give him the whole truth.

So my question is to u RobbieF....

You are so quick to Jump to conclusions, brow beat and label others FW's claiming they have no idea when all they said was try would wait for more facts to appear before they pass judgement and guess what, you went off half cocked as we're made to look like a fool again.

There are some serious issues with the administration which may well have been rectified to some degree with the Schwab axing however you labelled the board as out and out liers and deceitful when in fact they weren't.

Once again you have proven why YAAFW.....

How much more can members/supporters take?

We donate 5 mill to clear debt!

Put up with appauling performances!

Watch our early draft picks either leave the club or get delisted!

Watch our senior players shown no respect!

Listen to our coach drawing positives from a 94 point loss!

You be the Judge!

Edited by dees64
  • Like 3

What's everyone arguing about?

The Dr has been stood down and will not return as it seems he wasn't upfront with everything.

DM will stand aside and Freeman will take over ( this is why he has joined the board)

The titanic is slowly turning around.

The buck stops at the top stuie or it does at most places except it seems the MFC.

No wonder we are trawling the bottom.

PS I never see the recruiting manager at Hawthorn, Geelong, Sydney, WCE or anyone else for that matter making headlines for being in a Push and Shove

Yes, no other AFL clubs ever have any type of trouble, just us, bloody Don hey....