Demons working overtime

Trying to take this all in.

I've got one, two, three, four, five

Demons working overtime

Trying to taste the difference

'Tween a lemon and a lime

Pain and the pleasure

And the church bells softly chime.

Positivity is it's own reward. Only the good go to heaven and to be good you have to be positive. Makes sense, yes. We're all going to heaven. Not too sure about Tonatopia though. Blessed are the long suffering Demon supporters for they shall inherit the cup.

You mentioned my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit of positivity - Magner has tweeted finished his first run of preseason. I like the boy!

• Like 1

As Boney M sang:

One way ticket, one way ticket

One way ticket, one way ticket

One way ticket, one way ticket to the blues.

Choo choo train

Tuckin' down the track

Gotta travel on it

Never comin' back

Ooh, ooh got a one way ticket to the blues.

Surely that was referring to Brock and Chris Johnson

Bless you, young man. All is well in the world.

Good morning Crawf

It is wonderful to see such enthusiasm on this thread.

However it is beginning to sound a little Clerical.

Or should that be musical comedy?

Any way carry on guys you are the first thread I check

• Like 1

Demons working overtime (XTC)

And all the world is football-shaped

It's just for me to kick in space

And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste

And I've got one, two, three, four, five

Demons working overtime

Trying to take this all in.

I've got one, two, three, four, five

Demons working overtime

Trying to taste the difference

'Tween a lemon and a lime

Pain and the pleasure

And the church bells softly chime.

What a marvelous and TOTALLY underrated band XTC were.
  • Like 1

Tom McDonald - another reason for optimism.

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7415/newsid/148172/default.aspx

Tom+McDonald+AFL+Rd+5+Melbourne+v+St+Kilda+wONc5l4Gf2Cl.jpg

Just goes to show that we don't always get our drafting wrong. Sometimes we get it right. It would also appear that young Tom has thrived under the coaching of Neeld and Co. Here's a young man making the most of his opportunities and contributing to our future success. Go Dees!

• Like 3

Guest Rassilon

The glass is always half full - optimists start your engines. If you belief you cant do ... you have already failed. If you believe you can do it - you have taken the first step. Every journey worth wile starts with the first step. Never focus on the journey - always focus on the destination.

Edited by Rassilon
  • Like 2

Tom McDonald - another reason for optimism.

http://www.melbourne...72/default.aspx

Tom+McDonald+AFL+Rd+5+Melbourne+v+St+Kilda+wONc5l4Gf2Cl.jpg

Just goes to show that we don't always get our drafting wrong. Sometimes we get it right. It would also appear that young Tom has thrived under the coaching of Neeld and Co. Here's a young man making the most of his opportunities and contributing to our future success. Go Dees!

Thanks for that Rev. Crawf

• Like 1

Love that the title is now 'Rev Crawf'. The flock need to hear the good news.

Not sure about Rev Crawf but happy to be the evangelist.

The Optimist Creed

Promise Yourself…

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.

To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

Some words of wisdom. It's a Grand Old Flag!

Go Dees.

• Like 1

Not sure about Rev Crawf but happy to be the evangelist.

The Optimist Creed

Promise Yourself…

To be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel that there is something worthwhile in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best and to expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful expression at all times and give a smile to every living creature you meet.

To give so much time to improving yourself that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, too strong for fear, and too happy to permit the presence of trouble.

To think well of yourself and to proclaim this fact to the world, not in loud word, but in great deeds.

To live in the faith that the whole world is on your side, so long as you are true to the best that is in you.

Some words of wisdom. It's a Grand Old Flag!

Go Dees.

No crawf most Reverends I have contact with are much nicer than the Evangelists.

You are Rev. Crawf for me from here on

The glass is always half full - optimists start your engines. If you belief you cant do ... you have already failed. If you believe you can do it - you have taken the first step. Every journey worth wile starts with the first step. Never focus on the journey - always focus on the destination.

Actually always focus on the journey otherwise life is one let down after another

It's in the journey that we learn and get to understand life

Reasons to be cheerful:

• Neil Craig indicates we're on the right track
  • Trade week is nearly here
  • Brock's tweet indicates we may be playing some hard-ball in trade week (not that I'd give too much credence to this guy)
  • It's Grand Final day and we get to see how it should be done by two teams with the sort of culture we need to develop
  • Nathan Jones Brownlow performance
  • We're not getting Travis Cloke - we can spend the money on more reliable stock

I am an optimist. It does not seem too much use being anything else. -Winston Churchill

My sun sets to rise again. -Robert Browning

Think of yourself as on the threshold of unparalleled success. A whole, clear, glorious life lies before you. Achieve! Achieve! -Andrew Carnegie.