Name-A-Game sale

Dr. Gonzo

Yeah it crashed about a minute after 12 but is somewhat better now. The sale goes to midday tomorrow so you can try getting on later tonight - however on their facebook page it says you can email them orders if you want otherwise you can call to order if you are buying less than 10 games.

Correct. I’ve tried like hell to get this one (it was my first day at the footy), but no dice.

Now that you mention it, I have an freind/aquaitance who's a CH:7 outside broadcast consultant.

Maybe his, or WYL's contacts could do something from the Perth end of things, privately.

just finished finalising my order took a while to get on but i bought

2000 qualifying final against blues

2000 prelim against north

2002 round 1 against hawks(is this the game where neita smashed luke mccabe i hope so)

2000 against pies when farmer went nuts and kicked 9 goals

2005 round 1 against bombers troy broadbridge game

2005 round 3 v geelong neitz 250th and he kicked his 500th goal not sure why i got this game was just a fond memory

would be happy to do some trades with people once im done with them

brockt.jpg

Trying not to laugh here..

Serously in the meantime, looking for those games i need. Just tracked down Vardy in the rain at Subi almost 10 years ago. Time flies.

BTW 2005 round 3 was a brilliant night out for me, surrounded by cocky friends and we were never in doubt, it's on my list too.

Edited by Kiss of Death

I think i have both night GF's on VHS. will need to search Quality will be ok, but not HD But certainly watchable.

cheers WYL. what was the other night GF? Have I forgotten one?

1987 & ?

PS: Do you have any contacts @ CH:7, or footage from that Perth game their talking about?

Edited by dee-luded

1987 & ?

PS: Do you have any contacts @ CH:7, or footage from that Perth game their talking about?

1989 we beat the Cats. I have that one in full but quality is not perfect though definitely watchable.

1987 & ?

89 mate. Only silverware i have ever seen "live"

I don't know anyone in perth at all sorry.

Website is still in disarray. According to Facebook you can email them for 'orders of 10 DVDs or less' but there's no way they're going to turn back your money if you email them with more. Will take that route if site is still crocked tomorrow morning.

Website is still in disarray. According to Facebook you can email them for 'orders of 10 DVDs or less' but there's no way they're going to turn back your money if you email them with more. Will take that route if site is still crocked tomorrow morning.

i just kept refreshing the page and eventually i snuck in did take me about an hour though

I thought you might have a CH:7 contact here, who could access Perth library archive?

I knew an outside broadcast consultant troubleshooter who works all over the world, but not in contact right now. I could try to ask.

#Edit: I've just searched that game details & it was an MCG game. So I see, what you meant was it wasn't shown into Melbourne, TV? Was it televised into Perth?

1989 we beat the Cats. I have that one in full but quality is not perfect though definitely watchable.

Geez, I can't remember it atmo.

I might have been still in shock after '87 & '88... I must have watched it.

I remember working 7 days a week through that time, 9 - 10 Hr days...

I thought you might have a CH:7 contact here, who could access Perth library archive?

I knew an outside broadcast consultant troubleshooter who works all over the world, but not in contact right now. I could try to ask.

#Edit: I've just searched that game details & it was an MCG game. So I see, what you meant was it wasn't shown into Melbourne, TV? Was it televised into Perth?

All i can say is the game was at the 'G in 93. It would have been shown into Perth i have no doubt, but i don't think ch 7 Perth would still have anything more than highlights by now.

I wonder if the MFC would leep copies of all these games? Might ring them next week.

2000 R7 v WCE

2001 R2 v Adel

2006 R21 v Geel

1991 R5 v NM

1991 R6 v Coll

1994 R4 v Ess

1994 R6 v Coll

Ended up ordering the games above plus

1999 R7 v Ess

1987 R7 v Coll

1987 R10 v Ess

1995 R17 v NM

1995 R13 v Rich

Hopefully these ones have been mastered so they are included in the sale. Was going to get the 2002 semi against Adelaide but couldn't bring myself to pay for a game we lost.

I jumped on this morning and the site was working fine so hopefully it stays that way throughout today.

Ordered some games but have been stuck on the checkout page and it wont go through!!! Very frustrating.

Do you know if they are definitely extending the offer?

Yeah on facebook they've said its extended til midday tomorrow due to the website crashing and may extend furtehr depending on if they continue having issues tonight. You can also just email your order through if you want - check their facebook page comments.

http://www.facebook.com/sportsdelivered

Ordered some games but have been stuck on the checkout page and it wont go through!!! Very frustrating.

Do you know if they are definitely extending the offer?

Hi XXX, customer

The demand on the site is still huge and our phones have been running hot all day so I apologise for that. If you would like to email through your delivery address and phone number and the games you are after. We will then contact you in the next few business days to take payment.

Kindest regards

xcczcxcx

MANAGER

Picked up the following, happy to discuss trades with people once they arrive.

1987 Night Grand Final Melbourne v Essendon

1987 Round 7 Melbourne v Collingwood

1987 First Semi Final Melbourne v Sydney

1989 Round Elimination Final 1 Melbourne v Collingwood

1990 Round 16 Melbourne v Essendon

1991 Round 20 Melbourne v Kangaroos

1991 Elimination Final 1 Melbourne v Essendon

1998 Round 18 Melbourne v Brisbane

1998 First Semi Final Melbourne v St Kilda

2000 Round 15 Melbourne v Hawthorn

2002 Round 15 Melbourne v Carlton

2004 Round 2 Melbourne v Richmond

2004 Round 6 Melbourne v Carlton

2004 Round 11 Melbourne v Fremantle

2005 Round 1 Melbourne v Essendon

Skipped out on a lot of the newer stuff, have plenty of those on the external drive. On second thoughts, perhaps i went a little overboard :)

• 3 weeks later...