The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Striker475

The Good

Watts

Dunn, apart from his goalkicking

Seeing a bit of biff

Another game into them (you know I'm struggling when)

Joel Macdonald (Someone explain why he isn't an immediate starting 22 player?)

Getting #35 on my Melbourne jumper

The Bad

The goalkicking

The second quarter

The watching of the Geelong-GC margin in the second quarter and hoping it wouldn't be that bad

Green

Davey

Bate

The Ugly

Strauss

Tapscott

Injuries, injuries everywhere by all accounts

The Carlton midfield walking all over us

Mitch Robinson

The 5-year-old Carlton supporters swearing their heads off at me on the way to Richmond station

Edited by Striker475

The Good

Watts

Dunn, apart from his goalkicking

Seeing a bit of biff

Another game into them (you know I'm struggling when)

Getting #35 on my Melbourne jumper

The Bad

The goalkicking

The second quarter

The watching of the Geelong-GC margin in the second quarter and hoping it wouldn't be that bad

Green

Davey

Bate

The Ugly

Strauss

Tapscott

Injuries, injuries everywhere by all accounts

The Carlton midfield walking all over us

Mitch Robinson

The 5-year-old Carlton supporters swearing their heads off at me on the way to Richmond station

How Clint Bartram does not make The Ugly list is beyond me.

The Good

Watts' goal of the year contender in the 1st quarter and his whole effort for the day.

Dunn's efforts across the ground and his 57m goal in the last.

Seeing a bit of biff from Jones despite his poor decision making

Big Maxy Gawn working hard all day.

The Bad

The goalkicking

The second quarter

Jones' decision making

Green

Bate

Rivers

The Ugly

Stefan Martin's stupid spoil in the last quarter to knock out Tappy.

Injuries....

No leadership from anybody on the field wearing the Red and Blue.

Mitch Robinson

Davey...why oh why did we sign him till 2013 he's useless.

The Carlton supporters signing dup dah dup dah dah on the tram on the way home.

Good Carlton

Bad - our support today was pathetic

Ugly - Melbourne supporters are gutless weak down hill skiers

Couldn't make it today due to work.

If you're wondering why Melbourne supporters didn't show up today, you have rocks inside the rocks in your head.

You say this to my grill and you will be wishing you had kept your trap shut. When you use the word "Melbourne Supporters" you are referring to all of the die hards that bleed for the club. Keep your negativity towards die hards off these forums.

Stefan Martin's stupid spoil in the last quarter to knock out Tappy.

Can't let this one go. It was 100% Tappy's fault. And he did it twice. He was caught behind and gave his man a huge shove in the back. Right there he's done the wrong thing. Unfortunately he timed it perfectly so Stef's leap, rather than carrying him into the side of Murphy's head, carried him directly into that of Tappy. If he'd just kept contesting properly then the third man in (Martin) would have crunched Murphy and taken the ball away too.

The Good

Watts

Jones' bump on Robinson (and the arm that copped hinm in the head soon after)

The first quarter

Howe in patches

Dunn in patches

Stef Martin's last quarter

The Bad

Our goal kicking

Our crumbing ability in our forward 50

Our thrashed midfield

Stationary forward line

The Ugly

Dunn's mo'

Our defensive pressure

Our getting only 1 person to Carlton's 3 to every contested play

Strauss' leg

Tappy's head (that was really silly, Stef. Unnecessary and easily avoided)

Good Carlton

Ease up mate....that is not the way to talk in here, we do care and roll up.

Did you stay till the end??

Good-some effort shown some of the time

Bad

Missed tackles ,

fumbling

centre bounces

goal kicking

Ugly

the hacks from the media that work for News .

Good Carlton

Thanks for this post. I now have a reason to officially block all posts from you after reading your dribble for weeks.

Well done.

Guest hangon007

Couldn't make it today due to work.

If you're wondering why Melbourne supporters didn't show up today, you have rocks inside the rocks in your head.

It was pitiful ... probably in the worst week in many years we are under attack and Melbourne supporters want their team to show passion ... yet the cant do the same. Total crowd was 42,450 ish I honestly reckon it was 32K - 10K.

You just cant blame the players any more ... look last week at Geelong ... I did not have any expectations.

But today in the week we have had ... I thought surly the penny would drop ... but no it has not.

Guest hangon007

Thanks for this post. I now have a reason to officially block all posts from you after reading your dribble for weeks.

Well done.

I understand why the truth hurts. Watching our kids get slaughtered week in week out with so few Melbourne supporters in the stands to help them. You want them to show passion ... go awy I'm glad your blocking me ... why dont you stick your head in the sand.

PS ... just for your info I'm going again next week ... read all one way crap around here if you want.

Edited by hangon007

Good:

Watts.

First Quarter effort.

Die hard supporters who turn up regardless*

Bad:

Bad delviery by hand and foot

Inability to stop Carlton delivering at will by hand and foot

Clearances

Inside 50 scrapping

Kicking at goal

Not having my Redlegs seat or the Hassett Bar (I hate away games!)

Being second to the ball far too often.

Ugly:

Scoreboard

Strauss' leg

Decision making

* Was commenting that I used to watch losses like this 30 odd years ago!