The No T$ No B$ Thread

Redleg

I think I am missing something when it comes to this thread. The point is????

Not to smoke and this thread is like no other.

Told you all to get with it two weeks ago.

Today I am a Hawk

We're a happy team at Hawthorn

We're the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

We love our Club, and we play to win,

Riding the bumps with a grin (at Hawthorn).

Come what may, you'll find us striving

Team work is the thing that talks,

One for all and all for one

Is the way we play at Hawthorn.

We are the Mighty Fighting Hawks.

Great Day

YES

Go the Dawkes!

They beat the Shockers and I loved it.

Geez Frog even my daughters dont change their garb as often as you !! :rolleyes::)^_^

BB do you need me to show her how then, as it appears you have been neglecting you duties'

ROFLMAO

:blink::lol::):cool:

Very glad you are online BF. Could you please educate Moonshadow as to how he should conduct himself on this thread and give him some idea of etiquette in general. I'm sure he would value your advice.

BBO love to but just had to drive 2 hours to my other place to do chores and then drive back here So I need a drink or two first.

Very glad you are online BF. Could you please educate Moonshadow as to how he should conduct himself on this thread and give him some idea of etiquette in general. I'm sure he would value your advice.

Bitty, I think Toady's advice on this thread would be to post as much as possible without saying anything of value. I believe he's advised you well.

Bitty, I think Toady's advice on this thread would be to post as much as possible without saying anything of value. I believe he's advised you well.

We love you Moon LOL

PS when the wedding?

Edited by TheBigFrog

Err, I think you'll find the one on your avatar happened a while back Toady.

Keep this to yourself but I think BBO is a little upset that you keep rejecting his sister

Now the only thing left to do this year is see who the MFC recruits and what will happen to Messendon.

Its been a long and draining season for me so very glad its now over.

Nice to meet you guys on this forum as I live in Country WA so there is very few MFC supporters around here.

I have enjoyed having a joke or two as well as venting on the Demonland Forums this season. God knows I needed it at times.

Oh OD this Avatar symbolises the MFC needs to be much more unforgiving and aggressive in the 2014 and beyond seasons. No more Mr Nice Demon.

I can go back to some gaming time now.

All this talk about Tanking has rekindled my interest in The World of Tanks and I still have so much to do in Guild Wars 2.

:blink::lol::blink::lol:

BB do you need me to show her how then, as it appears you have been neglecting you duties'

ROFLMAO

:blink::lol::):cool:

Well honestly I didnt think I had !!! Ive accompanied them on a 4 hr...yes FOUR F"N HOURS shopping at Chaddy. There's a day I'll nver get back lol.

Tried to be a good dad...and yet one follows the Aints...and the other follows...well that Hirdish Mob :unsure:

maybe I have failed :(

Well honestly I didnt think I had !!! Ive accompanied them on a 4 hr...yes FOUR F"N HOURS shopping at Chaddy. There's a day I'll nver get back lol.

Tried to be a good dad...and yet one follows the Aints...and the other follows...well that Hirdish Mob :unsure:

Don't thinks so BB. You've kept the faith and there is the chance you may be able to work on the grandkids if/when that arises.

No you are a Saint.

But you not learnt the few tricks every good man should know.

Firstly, when you go on such trips, plan ahead and find a number of escape routes or places you can hide until the danger has passes.

Secondly, find the most expensive thing your wife would not want you to buy and buy it. Repeat this stage on every trip you are forces, I mean volunteer to go on.

Then take your wife and Daughters on equal man time so for every minutes you spend doing their thing they must spend doing your thing, but ear plugs are a must otherwise it will not work. This is great way to encourage them to reduce their time shopping. Go to the hardware, sport stores etc any place you will enjoy and they will hate.

If all else fails and your are required to go on more four hour shopping trips. Then just pay them off with cold hard cash.

I know BBO and Moon would have really great suggestions for you as well.

No thanks needed BB as we are here to help another Dees Supporter any way we can.

Just opened my membership renewal and there a Grand Final Guarantee option ROFL

Like I will need that option in 2014.

What are the chances of the MFC coming from the worst AFL team in one year to the one of the best the following year?

They should have called this option the Pay Roos Salary and I would have donated the $80 in a heart beat.

Yes you are an abject failure BB. You should have beaten your children the moment they showed interest in any other team but Melbourne.

• Like 1

Yes you are an abject failure BB. You should have beaten your children the moment they showed interest in any other team but Melbourne.

BBO I tied to focus on his shopping issue only because even I was in denial of what I read after that.

It must be the wife's fault or the Education System. There is a lot to be said for home schooling these days.

At least all my children support the MFC as I ask them daily, just before I feed them.

After an enjoyable weekend following the Hawks and pretending they were my team and trying to forget I have followed the Dees for 53 years I have thought long and deep about following one side in a team sport with so little success for half a century.

The joy I have seen from most other team supporters over that period looks fantastic from the outside.

Unlike a lot of others I have seen two flags but to be honest I can barely remember the first and the second and last is beginning to fade.

That joy I have not seen for 49 years.

I have asked myself numerous times over the last two years why I go on.

If I am very honest it is that while the MFC exists I cannot leave.

Strange to continue to put myself though such pain with almost no chance of getting the ultimate goal in my lifetime.

Late last night I ask myself ( over a single malt or two ) would The worst thing be for the MFC to disappear?

The answer for me is no.

The worst thing for me would be to go on producing results like the last two years.

So I will go on buying memberships and going to games with a forlorn hope of improvement.

However too many more like the last two and I think I am done.

But can the bloody MFC improve to the point Where I can look for to winter weekends with a chance of winning games?

That is all I ask, not too much is it?

• Like 1

mea culpa

Im to walk the walk of shame no dount. It was a very difficult time. The girls were more switched on. The questions.....indeed the questions....Daddy why doesnt Melbounre win ? how DOES one answer that ? lol

mea culpa

Im to walk the walk of shame no dount. It was a very difficult time. The girls were more switched on. The questions.....indeed the questions....Daddy why doesnt Melbounre win ? how DOES one answer that ? lol

I've answered this Belzebubsy in a previous thread. In short, you lie.yes, it may involve fake blogs with flattering score lines or living in a 1960's like communications environment but the rewards are certainly there.

• Like 1

I cant even win in other stakes...one steals all my Bananas and the other is fructose intolerant. The ying and yang ....

I cant even win in other stakes...one steals all my Bananas and the other is fructose intolerant. The ying and yang ....

Belzebubsy, it sounds like you need to reclaim some territory starting with a hands off my banana sign.