Nude Run

Brayshaws' Helmet

ha, I don't think I'd ever make a bet where if i win i see a dudes wang!

That aside I cant see Richmond finishing above 15th, we were a game and a bit behind them this year and we were trying to lose! They were talking finals! Big changes to their list means they will take time to gel together as a unit, whereas we have had almost the same group pushing for selection for 1 or 2 years. As already said the draw will play a factor, but we are a better team than Richmond, if only for our attitude and heart.

And Spencer and Jamar are better than Vickery and whoever their other ruckman is.

Spencer a better prospect than Vickery and Graham? I like tangles, but geez that's a big call. Thought Angus Graham was pretty impressive this year, and Vickery has talent to burn.

That said, Richmond are so crap tho. Will likely spend the next 4 or more seasons in the bottom 4.

bleeding_red&blue, you're safe as houses mate!

Spencer a better prospect than Vickery and Graham? I like tangles, but geez that's a big call. Thought Angus Graham was pretty impressive this year, and Vickery has talent to burn.

I should have said that they're better right now. Over time I expect Vickery to improve and end up better than Spencer. But I think that next year our rucks will be better than theirs.

Graham I don't rate.

• 9 months later...

Having an argument with a friend of mine the other day about Richmond. Because this guy is always in my ear about how great they are going to be and how their list is the making of a team of the century, i have grown to hate Richmond. I always want them to lose so he will shut up.

I have made a bet with him already, and it is still a year being off complete, but the bet is that Melbourne will finish higher than Richmond on the ladder next year.

Was this a stupid bet?

Personally i think it's a lock for me to win.

If he wins i have to nude run a Km on Nepean highway, and visa versa

I think you should buy him a Wally warmer. :)

Having an argument with a friend of mine the other day about Richmond. Because this guy is always in my ear about how great they are going to be and how their list is the making of a team of the century, i have grown to hate Richmond. I always want them to lose so he will shut up.

I have made a bet with him already, and it is still a year being off complete, but the bet is that Melbourne will finish higher than Richmond on the ladder next year.

Was this a stupid bet?

Personally i think it's a lock for me to win.

If he wins i have to nude run a Km on Nepean highway, and visa versa

When your mate does his nudie dash make sure he wears his Richmond scarf!

<!--quoteo(post=265461:date=Sep 4 2009, 01:13 PM:name=Ash 34)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ash 34 @ Sep 4 2009, 01:13 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=265461"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Good luck, what part of Nepean Hwy? Near Southland, or closer to Frankston, or up near Elsternwick?<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I think it will be the equivalent of Gardenvale to Elsternwick along the hwy

That's just near me. i want to see this bet!!

I will make sure i am wearing my footy jumper when it happens.

Injuries will play the major role, but if our best get on the ground we really should be looking towards september next year.

Richmond are at least two years behind us on paper. That said i rate Hardwick very highly. I hope i can say the same about Bailey once the forward line is "run in"

Edited by why you little

When it comes down to it, if it wasnt for the hero Jordan Mcmahon, we wouldve finished above them this year...

and I can seeing us improving much more than will. Should be a safe bet.

It also means, as I've had pointed out to me recently, that I had so Overlooked, embarrassingly, that I've been saying that the Tiges could get picks 4 & 6 this Draft. Of course they cant, Not because there's no priority, there Is, but I hadn't checked the simple matter of how many games the tiges actually won last year,,, needless to say, they don't qualify for a priority pick anyway. well, not at the start (early in) of the 1st Rnd. But they can still get a priority pick at the start of the 2nd Rnd.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.