Jeff White on twitter

Yencks

It is this sort of stuff that makes me uncomfortable...(btw-got this off demonology)

http://twitter.com/JeffWhite34

Doddas to Jeff-

"when are you coming back to coach the Demons? Off field we're coming good, on field Bailey is killing us one game at a time."

Jeff to Doddas-

"coaching not for me and yes your right, he's killing the club.....I say no more, don't get me started."

Doddas to Jeff-

"its a shame man, hard to watch. Know its a sore point, but dont think you are alone in this!"

Jeff to Doddas-

"I would like to tee off but it would be waste of time. I just feel sorry for my teammates."

Doddas to Jeff-

"feel sorry for the kids coming through. Not the culture you want to expose them too. Tanking will only confuse them."

Edited by Nugget Jones

An insight into the Daniher era, isn't it.

Jobs for the Boys..Yes. Thank christ those days are over.

I loved ND but he would never have the Balls to do what Dean Bailey is doing right now.

The MFC is entering a new phase, or should i say catching up to the Big Boys

As we represent the name of this great city, this should have happened decades ago...Better late than never though.

That's why coaching isn't for Jeff White...

His mates at the club are the senior players who will not benefit from our priority picks, unfortunate for them, but that's the cyclical nature of football.

Not sure why he chooses to publicly broadcast his disdain, then goes on about 'club killing'. How ironical :D

To be honest, I'd feel sorry for my team-mates too. They're not going to win a flag, the ones that he played many years with.

That said, poor form Whitey. Though he is entitled to his opinion.

Though he is entitled to his opinion.

He is, just wish he'd shut the hell up and not say those things in a public arena.

It is very very poor form. I know he is no longer an official part of the MFC, but as a past player I'd wish he would have more sense than to rubbish our senior coach on a website like Twitter, where every moron and his dog can have a look. Especially when his views on Bailey are skewed because of his own personal experience.

What sort of negative message is that sending? Sure he is probably in the minority (going on what has been said here, he definitely is), but as an ex-player his opinion would carry some weight and you only need it to end up in one set of vulture hands (hello Hutchy) and the next thing you know, an avalanche of bad publicity.

Also, if he wants to remain part of the club, an attitude change may be in order. If you're not with us, you're against us. Make a choice and don't let the door hit you on your way out!

Bailey has won six games in almost two seasons with a gameplan and tactics that are questionable at best.

For some reason now he is getting praised for losing, something that he has done his entire time at Melbourne.

Draft picks are good (but anyone can coach badly to get first round draft picks) and come next year if Melbourne don't start winning he won't last the season. White has every right to be concerned.

White has every right to be concerned.

"Killing the club"

That is not concerned, that's bitter.

And even if he is concerned (what the hell would he know?), surely there are better places to express this opinion than on Twitter.

Bailey has won six games in almost two seasons with a gameplan and tactics that are questionable at best.

For some reason now he is getting praised for losing, something that he has done his entire time at Melbourne.

Draft picks are good (but anyone can coach badly to get first round draft picks) and come next year if Melbourne don't start winning he won't last the season. White has every right to be concerned.

Jeff is not concerned with the win/loss ratio, he is disappointed because he thinks Bailey is a cheat.

I, personally, have no time for this kind of crap but he can say what he wants. He holds a view that a few on here have too.

But, I reiterate, thank Jebus that those that think 'Bailey is killing the club' are not in a position of authority at the club that is the reigning wooden spoon winner and are 16th once again.

And that bloke he was twittering with is a [censored]. He is obviously a lowlife sh!t stirrer. If he gave a sh!t about Jeff he wouldn't ask him those questions.

You are correct. So, let 2010 unfold. :)

One point that I'd like to make is that we don't even know if these comments originated from Jeff White, I'm sure we all remember the so called 'sour grapes' comments from a Sandy player at the start of the year. They turned out to be bogus.

Let's not come to any conclusions about a past player without concrete evidence.

In a way I agree with White, who I might add is one of Melbuurne's best players in the last decade and a fantastic servant of the club.

The tanking, or the perception of tanking is having a bad effect on our club, and he is right to take issue with it. But the circumstances are such that Bailey is forced into a lose-lose situation by the AFL's policy of priority picks. Jeff just needs to redirect his anger towards the source. If it is him.

This is coming from a man that was pretty much given a red carpet back to Melbourne (the city), and was earning 500k+ for 10+ years. Not only that, but we had to pull strings (illegally) to get him here. If he really cared about the club, he wouldn't reply to some random on Twitter, and would try to make a genuine effort at the club, because all it seems like are sour grapes.

Very sad comments from someone who I loved watching, and who put his body on the line for our club (if in fact they are comments genuinely made by him). Wonder if he is also bitter and twisted at the other 15 clubs who expressed zero interest in him when Bails did the right thing.

With a list that bristles with game hardened talent, outstanding senior leadership and game breaking experience.

Can you work out what happening now?

Worsfold could not.

White should be concerned he contributed significantly to earlier losses. White should feel well suited to Twitter.

To be honest, I'm more concerned with the comment "I love Fox and Friends." :blink: Jesus Jeff.

I was thinking this might not actually even be Jeff White. But then, going by how boring the 'tweets' are, I'm thinking it probably is. Not because I'm thinking Jeff is a boring guy. Just that, if it was someone pretending to be Jeff, I would think they'd be a little more amusing than this.

Has anyone actually ever read anything on Twitter that left them thinking "Well, I'm glad I read that."

Biggest waste of time.......................unless hmm. :rolleyes: