2010 Members Scarf

Dannyz

Only you rpfc

I went 3, because it's the only man-made object you can see from the moon. [censored] options - they should just have 16 along it

all i can say is, compare the dees shop and range of merchandise with that of tottenham hotspur

http://shop.tottenhamhotspur.com/spurs08/index.php

granted, they are a much richer english premier league club with a big following, but gee theres a lot of stuff on there.

What a crap home [censored].

White Sox gear is better - replica caps even!

I thought we were only locked into the crap square logo by the AFL until the end of 2009 and the Demon was coming back in 2010.I know Jimmy is very keen for the Demon to make it's return.

We should get this clarified by the club.

I thought we were only locked into the crap square logo by the AFL until the end of 2009 and the Demon was coming back in 2010.I know Jimmy is very keen for the Demon to make it's return.

We should get this clarified by the club.

I too would like this to be clarrified once and for all too.

I know a few mates and myself dont buy any merch with the square logo on it hoping next year the demon is back..but as i have found out im not alone in that thinking but also there is a large portion of people who like the current logo and want it to stay... if i knew it was going to stay for long term i would try accept it.. i know that sounds a bit retarded but yeah

Option 2.

Not that I particularly care (my 2009 one is still in the plastic), but...

:o

Option 2, but swing the logo 90 degrees so that it matches the 2010 and will sit the right way up when draped around your neck.

Agree.

Option 2 for mine.

There's a lot to be said for trying to "over-design" something simple like a scarf to include a demon, not realizing the end result will be like one of those hideous clash jumpers

I definitely prefer a scarf to a cap or anything else.

I wouldn't wear a cap or a beanie - and I like having the year on the scarves. Also adds a lot of colour.

And, unlike most of you, I wouldn't buy much merchandise if we went back to the cheap, tacky looking Demon of the past. Now we've changed it, it looks old and dated. Would have to come up with something new.

I'd prefer an option to do without 'coz I have enough of things at home already. If they could get 5,000 members to nominate to do without then they could have some extra dollars in the coffers. Even if they only cost $2 to make and deliver that's $10K off the debt.

Option 2 if I had to vote

Edited by Flying Cloud

How many of these things can i wear!!!?? Surely there are other collectibles we could receive? For example caps, pins, T shirts, pens, radios, or may be a snuggie? :lol:

How many bloody scarves does the club think we need?

join together to make a bed spread or car rug !!!

See we need the Snuggie!! :blink::lol:

http://www.melbournefc.com.au/news/newsart...72/default.aspx

I've gone with 2, dont mind 3 though.

Another good idea by the club really.

Personally I prefer this years one, I don't like the bright red much.

A criss/cross dark Red & dark blue where the two colours engaged would be a purplish sort of colour forming a sort of Demons Tartan, I think might look good.

Is there anyone who could Photoshop something like this??

Hi All

Let's get back to the traditional Melbourne Jumper and scarf etc of the 50s.

In those days the Melbourne football jumper and colours put fear in opposition teams. Most games were won before the red legs got on the field.

The power of the Melbourne Football Club is in the traditional jumper and colours.

In the 1950's this caused the club to adopt the title (nick name) Demons. this name stuck after Melbourne Football Club were described in newspapers as having a never say die attitude as the game was never lost because our team fought like Demons to win.

Get rid of the alternate jumper (Red White & Blue) Footscray Colours and tell the AFL where to put them.

We should also go back to wearing white shorts for home games and black shorts for away games.

If we do this we may get some dedicated supporters and members back who will attend games to see Melbourne fight like DEMONS.

I may even attend games and become a Member again myself.

You'll never make the club money with merchandise but you will with an extra 20,000 members and all members and the public attending matches to see a successful team.

Get well Jimmy we love you.

Hi All

Let's get back to the traditional Melbourne Jumper and scarf etc of the 50s.

In those days the Melbourne football jumper and colours put fear in opposition teams. Most games were won before the red legs got on the field.

The power of the Melbourne Football Club is in the traditional jumper and colours.

In the 1950's this caused the club to adopt the title (nick name) Demons. this name stuck after Melbourne Football Club were described in newspapers as having a never say die attitude as the game was never lost because our team fought like Demons to win.

Get rid of the alternate jumper (Red White & Blue) Footscray Colours and tell the AFL where to put them.

We should also go back to wearing white shorts for home games and black shorts for away games.

If we do this we may get some dedicated supporters and members back who will attend games to see Melbourne fight like DEMONS.

I may even attend games and become a Member again myself.

You'll never make the club money with merchandise but you will with an extra 20,000 members and all members and the public attending matches to see a successful team.

Get well Jimmy we love you.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Now the pleasantries are over... NEVER say you are a dedicated supporter if you dont attend matches and become a member because of the colour shorts the players run out on the ground with!

Are you serious?

So your saying we have 20,000 closet fans out there, scared to come to games and become members because we are not wearing the right colour shorts???????

I like your passion with wanting something done but PLEASE PLEASE do not make that a hostage situation of IF or IF NOT to buy a membership of the team you love! If you love Jimmy and the Dees jump on board next year WITH or WITHOUT an announcement of a change of colour for the shorts!

Cheers

Welcome to the forums. :)

Now the pleasantries are over... NEVER say you are a dedicated supporter if you dont attend matches and become a member because of the colour shorts the players run out on the ground with!

Are you serious?

So your saying we have 20,000 closet fans out there, scared to come to games and become members because we are not wearing the right colour shorts???????

I like your passion with wanting something done but PLEASE PLEASE do not make that a hostage situation of IF or IF NOT to buy a membership of the team you love! If you love Jimmy and the Dees jump on board next year WITH or WITHOUT an announcement of a change of colour for the shorts!

Cheers

Hear hear.

I want as many people as possible to come back to the club, especially those involved in the unpleasantness in '96.

But if are not a member because of the away strip or the colour of the shorts, you're not worth getting the welcome mat out.

Seriously, buck up.

You want us to be the Demons?

Start with yourself, and HTFU.

Hear hear.

I want as many people as possible to come back to the club, especially those involved in the unpleasantness in '96.

But if are not a member because of the away strip or the colour of the shorts, you're not worth getting the welcome mat out.

Seriously, buck up.

You want us to be the Demons?

Start with yourself, and HTFU.

Agreed...

You should always get on board, you can show the club you are not happy as well as also keeping the club alive by buying a membership...

Guest Watts=Saviour

dont like option one, option two's ok but option three's a winner.

and I love the white away guernseys, I'd be stoked if they keep them for next year.

dont like option one, option two's ok but option three's a winner.

and I love the white away guernseys, I'd be stoked if they keep them for next year.

I recon the white guersey is pretty plain.

We have a demon as our mascott and the colors red and blue. Surely we can come up with something better.