DO IT FOR JIM

52k2

Saturday will be our personal message to Jim. We care enough to attend the game.

Jim put is body on the line when he played, and now it seems his health when he

became pres.

NOW ITS OUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you care enough?

Lets all show we care by putting our bums on seats at the G on Saturday.

Show Jim his sacrifices havnt been in vain, WE the supporters CARE.

Question, do you care enough to go?

NO excuses just go.

ALL THE BEST TO JIM AND HIS FAMILY.

Saturday will be our personal message to Jim. We care enough to attend the game.

Jim put is body on the line when he played, and now it seems his health when he

became pres.

NOW ITS OUR TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you care enough?

Lets all show we care by putting our bums on seats at the G on Saturday.

Show Jim his sacrifices havnt been in vain, WE the supporters CARE.

Question, do you care enough to go?

NO excuses just go.

ALL THE BEST TO JIM AND HIS FAMILY.

Amen

if the players dont get up 4 this then they never will they need to fight and fight hard at the end of the day 2 hours of fighting on the field is nothing compared to the fight that big jim is about to go through

so come on dees WIN 4 JIM

im am that seriouse about faking an injury tonight just so i can go and watch the game on sat instead of playing!

I think the big push for this Saturday was that everyone should come, and they should wear their MFC jumpers, no matter how old the jumper is. So pull out your Drake woolen jumper (or earlier - pre-dates me!) and be there.

im am that seriouse about faking an injury tonight just so i can go and watch the game on sat instead of playing!

No...you've got a virus. If you tell'em it's a Hammy, Calf or Quad they might expect you still to show. :blink:

Not that I've ever done it. :huh::lol:

Guest sticksmorton
No...you've got a virus. If you tell'em it's a Hammy, Calf or Quad they might expect you still to show. :blink:

Not that I've ever done it. :huh::lol:

you make a good point

Attending this game is a no brainer...the symbolism will speak volumes of the CLUB we are...time to for the 22 boys representing the club on Saturday to dust off the old trident and hit every contest against the Weagles like the great Jimma did when he was in their position during his playing days.

Heard Jim at his press conference pulled out his 37 guernsey he wore that fateful prelim Sat in '87 to represent challenges are things he relishes. Now that is stirring...lets hope he makes a speedy recovey.

Just saw a pretty emotinal Garry on TFS telling how he feels & his reaction to Jimma & his condition. Can honestly say there was a lump in my throat watching Gaz talk about his great mate - cannot beging to imagine how Garry & other close mates feel about having to watch their great buddy go through what he is going through.

Garry also implored to all MFC supporters/members to get along & also to wear their MFC jumper as a tribute to Jimma. He also held up his old No 3 (was bloody great to see it again!!)

I implore EVERY MFC player to leave nothing on that ground - give everything. And everone else - get along, yell, scream, stamp your feet - do whatever you have to do to show your support for the big man.

Just saw a pretty emotinal Garry on TFS telling how he feels & his reaction to Jimma & his condition. Can honestly say there was a lump in my throat watching Gaz talk about his great mate - cannot beging to imagine how Garry & other close mates feel about having to watch their great buddy go through what he is going through.

Garry also implored to all MFC supporters/members to get along & also to wear their MFC jumper as a tribute to Jimma. He also held up his old No 3 (was bloody great to see it again!!)

I implore EVERY MFC player to leave nothing on that ground - give everything. And everone else - get along, yell, scream, stamp your feet - do whatever you have to do to show your support for the big man.

Yep never seen Garry that emotional.

When he stared down the camera and implored the players to play for jim and the jumper to get up this week i couldnt help but think if Garry did decide to coach i want him as my coach, cause that message struck fear into me and gave me shivers up my spine.:)

COME ON DEES DO IT FOR JIM AND DO IT FOR THE GREAT MFC, The place that Jim has helped stay alive!

I got a little emotional watching the great Garry Lyon strut his stuff, watching him talk about his good friend Mr Stynes in the way he did, also when he held up his number 3 jumper, i couldnt help think to myself "WE NEED YOU BACK IN THE FOLD GARRY",

Please come back Gazza!!!

Get Well soon Jimmy!!!

Yep never seen Garry that emotional.

When he stared down the camera and implored the players to play for jim and the jumper to get up this week i couldnt help but think if Garry did decide to coach i want him as my coach, cause that message struck fear into me and gave me shivers up my spine.:)

Thats why he was a bloody great captain - he had that fierce aura about him. Saw him up close on game day often (in the rooms, in the race & on the field before the bounce) - bloody fierce!

Everone who loves the MFC is right behind you Jimma - we know you will stare this down.

Be good to get a couple of choruses of "You'll Never Walk Alone" going for Jimmy at the game.

i'm a massive liverpool fan, used to be a season ticket holder, this song SHOULD be played for jimmy on sat, i met him a few weeks ago and had a chat about playing gaelic football against his brother sean years ago back home, who knocked the [censored] out of me by the way, and he was such a genuine man. i wish him and his family the best

i cant be there on saturday, much to my huge disappointment.

come on Demons, show us what you're made of

You'll Never Walk Alone Jimmy

Lyrics for "You'll Never Walk Alone" below:

When you walk

Through a storm

Hold your head, up high

And don't be afraid, of the dark

'Coz at the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song

Of the lark

Walk on, through the wind

Walk on, through the rain

Though your dreams be tossed

And blown

Walk on, walk on

With hope, in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

Alone

Walk on, walk on

With hope in your hearts

You'll never walk, alone

I'm absoloutly shattered I have work Saturday. Took a sicky last Saturday, so thats a no-go as well.

I'll be there at heart!

I have to work too but I told the boss I'm leaving at one o'clock like it or not. Every MFC Memeber/supporter/barracker must show up and support this truly GREAT LEGEND on and off the field.

I'll be wearing Graeme Yeates old long sleeve training top with Drake Personnel on the front !!!

P.s I understand if circumstances don't permit but try your best, There is no law about being sick two saturdays in a row !!!!