Guest Fullmont

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"one autograph per person."

what about one extra for my unborn grandchild, ym, due around that date ? :wub:

No problems

Always happy to look after my young fans, even in the foetal stage.

Maybe you can toss the coin YM

I dont carry coins, I will have to toss a $100 note.

Updated 25/10 @ 12.45am

DEMONLAND V TALKING CARLTON

Sunday November 2nd @ 2pm

VENUE: Punt Road/Gosch's Paddock OR Glenferrie Oval - TBC.....(Gosch's Paddock likely as it is looking free)

CONFIRMED STARTERS:

cameronthebruce

rustykingswood

ucanchoose

IKTPQMCR

tez

pringle

melbournefc

wise monkey

mclean4brownlow

dappadan

45hotgod

Hards

Occo (+ 2 friends)

Fuzz

Dave (melbournefc's friend)

Jo (melbournefc's friend - drinkgirl, boundary umpire and/or player)

rollinson65

whispering jack

redleg

grant

benno

the stynes factor

blessed

demon tingles

rivvo

scotty

mickrocks1

imtoohot

diesel

doggo24 (+ friend matt?)

dianne (melbournefc's friend - photographer)

marfa (melbournefc's friend - demonland member & supporter)

doit4robbie (match day helper - goal umpire / water duty)

skipper3 (match day helper)

dee knees (water duty)

legend (drinking)

TO BE CONFIRMED:

freak, coxy, tarzan16

MISSING IN ACTION:

stinga, fuzz, demon ruckle, madness, jezzzza, brownlowbruce

COME IN GUYS, WE'D LOVE TO HAVE YA!

All, with only a couple of weeks before kick off, we need committment, posts and complete dedication from each and every one of you. If you can play, confirm, if you are a maybe, keep this forum post as up to date as possible so we can get a true indication as to who is IN and who is OUT. We encourage all to bring other Melbourne supporters or even the occasional social football or recreational football players with them, or nominate them onto our playing list. All welcome. These are social games with a taste of fun footy flair. What we need now is committment from everyone. If you are unable to play, we encourage you to nominate and assist in other forms ie: drinkboys or drinkgirls, time keepers, goal and boundary umpires or even a photographer. What good is a day out if there aren't any photographs or very famous club song on video at the end of the day! These forum games make for a great day, and is our prime opportunity to put on the mighty RED and BLUE jumper and represent our great club.

All positions will be decided by the coaches, captain and/or the leadership group on the day.

Leadership Group, if I have left something out, please edit and post.

GO DEES.

"My brother wants to play..."

hey, pringle...

if your brother is half as good as you... :wub:

or one-eighth (or whatever)...

bring him along...

the bluebuggers are talking up their chances on the talkingcarlton site... :wacko:

bloody hell, how I want us to beat these guys and shut them up... :angry:

hey, WJ...

the sponsors (from demonology) have decided there will be a trophy if these bastards dare to play us a second time... :D

we can guage the players preferences sunday week, but the sponsors are inclining towards naming the potential trophy "the duke" (aka the earl spalding trophy)... :unsure:

hey, WJ...

the sponsors (from demonology) have decided there will be a trophy if these bastards dare to play us a second time... :D

we can guage the players preferences sunday week, but the sponsors are inclining towards naming the potential trophy "the duke" (aka the earl spalding trophy)... :unsure:

Could we also please ensure that the umpire doesn't send off our best player in the first quarter this time?

what about naming an award, WJ, for best player...

to match the Martin Heppell award for best player against saintsational ?? :rolleyes:

The Brent award ?? :unsure:

I assume you're referring to Brent Crosswell but I think that might be a trifle unfair because he was a great at Carlton and good value at Melbourne.

I have to think about that one and am open to suggestions.

My initial reaction would be the Vinnie Catoggio but there might be a better one lurking around ... James Cook?

James Cook! Gold, only problem is he spent most of his career at the Dogs, and only played a handful with us.

Would Blues fans even remember him at their club? Toss it in the ring at TalkingCarlton maybe

Updated 27/10 @ 9pm

DEMONLAND V TALKING CARLTON

Sunday November 2nd @ 2pm

VENUE: Gosch's Paddock Punt Rd (CONFIRMED)

PRIZE: "The Duke" - The Earl Spalding Trophy (TBC)

WEATHER: 21 Rain at times

DEMONLAND TEAM:

cameronthebruce, rustykingswood, ucanchoose, IKTPQMCR, tez, pringle (+ brother), melbournefc

wise monkey, mclean4brownlow, dappadan, 45hotgod, Hards, Occo (+ 2 friends), Fuzz, Dave (melbournefc's friend)

rollinson65, whispering jack, redleg, grant, benno, the stynes factor, blessed, demon tingles,

rivvo, scotty, mickrocks1, imtoohot, diesel, doggo24

Jo (melbournefc's friend - drinkgirl, boundary umpire and/or player)

dianne (melbournefc's friend - photographer)

marfa (melbournefc's friend - demonland member & supporter)

doit4robbie (match day helper - goal umpire / water duty)

skipper3 (match day helper)

dee knees (water duty)

legend (drinking)

TBC:

freak, coxy, tarzan16

MIA:

stinga, fuzz, demon ruckle, madness, jezzzza, brownlowbruce

All positions will be decided by the coaches, captain and/or the leadership group on the day.

GO DEES.

Just heard from harveys deciple from saintsational...

they beat bomberblitz today by 6 goals or so... :mellow:

but, more importantly, they played at gosch's paddock without any problem... :D

So is it safe to assume Punt Rd Gosch's Paddock as the confirmed venue?

Guest Fullmont

Punt Rd Gosch's Paddock is the go.

Sorry i haven't had a chance to let you guys know sooner my car has been up the [censored] and didn't have a chance to get to the ground.

Anyways, BB and SS played there today and it's on

DEMONLAND VS TALKINGCARLTON, Sunday 2nd of Nov at Gosch's Paddock, 2pm.

Punt Rd Gosch's Paddock is the go.

Sorry i haven't had a chance to let you guys know sooner my car has been up the [censored] and didn't have a chance to get to the ground.

Anyways, BB and SS played there today and it's on

DEMONLAND VS TALKINGCARLTON, Sunday 2nd of Nov at Gosch's Paddock, 2pm.

Thanks Fullmont.

Team, take note. Gosch's Paddock - CONFIRMED.

Team list updated above. Weather for next Sunday, Fine and 21.