Andrew Lovett Trade

Redleg

Guest Deeznuts Inyamouth

Can play, but has he sorted his head out?

Sure he has the ability to break games open but personally, he seems every part the glamour/bad boy type. Not dissimilar to Cupido i suppose.

We have a young list and the players we trade in need to have a positive effect on the playing group off the field as well as on it. If he'd turned any major corners you'd expect he'd be staying at the dons, and a move to the dees wouldn't be a huge change in scenery for him.

I think Alwyn is the one we'd want from them. After seeing how aggressively we've gone after Warnock I think Bailey may be following the path of the club he came from by recruiting siblings, who knows it may've even been his doing over there.

No...

26 years old...

not a particularly awesome player... a poor mans version on Davey.

extremely bad egg.... has lots of trouble with the police including stalking his x...

if he was 20 years old would be a different story perhaps, but no.

Guest Diamond Jim Tillbrook

Nah, don't draft him. He is a head case that beats up on girls.

My mate Fothers' would like to draft him as he likes the little Aboriginal players like the Davey's and Aussie although he didn't like Che's brothers.

A head case like Lovett would still be a better player and have more impact than Colin Sylvia onfield and off field.

A head case like Lovett would still be a better player and have more impact than Colin Sylvia onfield and off field.

You care to elaborate on that..........to support your argument?

Because IMO Sylvia has done more this year than Lovett has ever done.

You care to elaborate on that..........to support your argument?

Because IMO Sylvia has done more this year than Lovett has ever done.

Sylvia is just a very dumb footballer that has no engine. This isn't the Colin Sylvia forum.

My mate Fothers likes Aboriginal players better -he says he was responsible for getting Les Bamblett to the Ds.

Sylvia is just a very dumb footballer that has no engine. This isn't the Colin Sylvia forum.

My mate Fothers likes Aboriginal players better -he says he was responsible for getting Les Bamblett to the Ds.

Not it isn't the Colin Sylvia forum, its the Andrew Lovett forum, but you brought it up, as you have tried in another forum.

Sylvia is on the improve, Lovett has no brain.

Les Bamblett.......FFS. Give me strength!

You risk wasting a draft pick if you get Lovey as if he is naughty he may end up hurt or in jail.

Colin Sylvia as a straight swap would be worth it.

Sylvia is the Ds version of Courtney Johns without the major injuries but with the niggling ones.

Andrew Lovett is a very talented player. His ability to run and carry the ball, and deliver it, is outstanding.

But why would Essendon be looking to trade a player with so much skill and pace.

Cos he is a bad egg. He was suspended twice by the club this year and I get the feeling Knights has lost patience with him.

If you think Melbourne has the ability to "straighten" him out, you will pick up a very good player if you traded for him.

Personally, I think Melbourne have enough issues without adding Lovett to the mix.

Andrew Lovett is a very talented player. His ability to run and carry the ball, and deliver it, is outstanding.

But why would Essendon be looking to trade a player with so much skill and pace.

Cos he is a bad egg. He was suspended twice by the club this year and I get the feeling Knights has lost patience with him.

If you think Melbourne has the ability to "straighten" him out, you will pick up a very good player if you traded for him.

Personally, I think Melbourne have enough issues without adding Lovett to the mix.

Your last sentence carry's the most weight.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.