Wooden spoon firms up.

Damo

I just think we will win now on Sunday.

We have never played strategically to lose, would we do it now?

I hope so.

I'm going but not taking the kid. I find it hard enough to explain it to myself.

And the Tigers really need to win.

I actually think we will beat the tigers, but I believe they will win 2 more and not get a priority draft pick, I think we will finish last as both west coast and freo will win a few more each, I think Essendon might have a little run of good form and hopefully pick up a win or two, I think we could win 4 games all up and still finish last.

And yes, it as good that Essendon won as I think they will not win as many as the other clubs around us.

Freo and West Coast are still dangerous.

Absolutely.

WEST Coast coach John Worsfold says his side is “tracking well” despite slipping to 2-10 in the wake of its 22-point loss to Essendon at the Telstra Dome.

“I think we’re tracking pretty well,” he said.

“I think our efforts against Sydney, against Adelaide, against the Kangaroos were all pretty good. I thought tonight we were a little bit off and certainly against Collingwood [we were]well off.

“But, I would say over the last five our six weeks we have been a lot better than any other period this year. We’re really pleased with the way we are heading.”

'Tracking well' for the spoon >_>

It's far from over. From the bits and pieces I seen of that game last night we would be good chances to beat both of those teams.

What do Richmond need to lose the priority pick, is it 1 more win or 2? For some reason I thought it was no more than 4 wins, meaning there next win would take them to 4 wins and 1 draw and make them ineligible but i'm not sure.

It's far from over. From the bits and pieces I seen of that game last night we would be good chances to beat both of those teams.

What do Richmond need to lose the priority pick, is it 1 more win or 2? For some reason I thought it was no more than 4 wins, meaning there next win would take them to 4 wins and 1 draw and make them ineligible but i'm not sure.

bad over TWO years, not 1.

Yes ..be very careful about thinking we have it in the bag.. far from it.

Consider.. We play Richmond twice.. still to play Freo again..and also have the Eagles at the G !!

Admittedly teh Dockers have to play the Eagles..one has to win surely lol !! Thing is.. we really cant afford any wins..not until the maths assures us.. Maybe go out taking teh tiges in the last round.

The race isnt over til its over..dont get too excited...

Yes i understand that but does that mean less than 5 wins or no more than 4 wins. The way the sit now, 1 more win would leave them with 4 and a half wins, I thought that might have been enough to take them out of the race.

yes 16 points in a season takes them out. But its not Richmond we need to be concerned about.

yes 16 points in a season takes them out. But its not Richmond we need to be concerned about.

Nah not at all, it's tough. As much as I want to see the young team improve and gain confidence with a few wins, this club has been crying out for a "bums on seats" type player just like who will be selected with the 1st pick. It's an uncomfortable feeling.

Carlton are out of the priorities now :) :) :);)

Carlton can not get a PP.

Richmond still need 1 more win to lose a PP.

The bottom of the ladder is so close, with us, West Coast and Freo all struggling big time. Essendon now have 3 wins, but I still think they are our biggest threat for the spoon.

Surely Freo and WC will win 3 or 4 more games each at home.

Go the Shockers..!! Itll upset my picks.but gladly give it up !! :lol::rolleyes:

Im worried about West Coast finishing last.

Due to their one extra win and superior percentage we need to win 2 games and them not win any in order for them to usurp us.

Presently they certainly appear our biggest threat.

The Westcoast run home:

13 v... Geelong Subiaco Oval

14 v... Hawthorn Melbourne Cricket Ground

15 v... Richmond Subiaco Oval

16 v... Brisbane Lions Gabba

17 v... St Kilda Subiaco Oval

18 v... Fremantle Subiaco Oval

19 v... Essendon Subiaco Oval

20 v... Melbourne Melbourne Cricket Ground

21 v... Hawthorn Subiaco Oval

22 v... Geelong Skilled Stadium

youd think there was maybe 2 wins in there for them ( please !!)

Call me optimistic but with a few Subi games to go and one D. Kerr back in the side (who would have given it a shake last night) I'd back them to win a few more.

Worsfold, if you can ignore the last part of his name, won't stand for half-hearted efforts.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Shockers home run

13 v...St Kilda Telstra Dome

14 v...Essendon Subiaco Oval

15 v...Geelong Skilled Stadium

16 v...Melbourne Subiaco Oval

17 v...Port Adelaide AAMI Stadium

18 v...West Coast Subiaco Oval

19 v...Sydney Sydney Cricket Ground

20 v...St Kilda Melbourne Cricket Ground

21 v...Richmond Melbourne Cricket Ground

22 v...Collingwood Subiaco Oval

need them to win 2 more ( at least ) ..just to make certain...just in case we do anything silly like win a few games !! :rolleyes:;)