Sign in to follow this  
EVIL DEE

ROBBO GETS HIGHER

I can just tell this album is going to be bad, Sorry Robbo but i am very particuliar with Music, & Bryan Adams just don't cut it!!!!

Why he has chosen to cover "Summer of 69" I will never know...

Good mad monday tune, unless u don't like mondays.

It's not that bad. For a footballer, he can sing pretty well. Just keep him away from the National Anthem.

Just keep him away from the National Anthem.

Haha, so true.

I can't remember too many good renditions of the anthem, though!

i downloaded it, and cringed as i heard it musicians and sportspeople do not mix

My Sentiments exactly. I was Hoping Robbo would do something more like Nick Cave. I have seen him play live. He is ok. But Bryan Adams doesn't stir the blood in my loins!!

Terrible. Whats the point of releasing a carbon copy of a song that is still played 50 million times a day on radio. Hes come from the Demons school of money also, seeing this is a cover he wont make a cent.

Good on him! Always will be a Robbo fan as he has been a favourite player of myn over the years.

Loves his music, its another one of his passions, it would be a childhood dream releasing an album so congrats to robbo i recon.

Guest Sid Vicious
Good on him! Always will be a Robbo fan as he has been a favourite player of myn over the years.

Loves his music, its another one of his passions, it would be a childhood dream releasing an album so congrats to robbo i recon.

I've heard Robbo sing. That album won't be released on August 30. It'll just escape. :wacko:

I've heard Robbo sing. That album won't be released on August 30. It'll just escape. :wacko:

Haha bit harsh mate.

Have you been hearing the type of music that is out on top of the billboard charts atm-

Top 3 on the ARIA Charts atm-

I kissed a girl- Katy Perry

SHAKE IT- Metro Station

ALL SUMMER LONG- Kid Rock

Now i dont know about you but listening to robbos track i rate it better than them haha

I think Shake it is and could possibly be the most gayest and horrible song ever to be heard through my ears hahha

i think some people are being a bit harsh on robbo. this has been one of his childhood dreams to achieve something like this and i think we should all be very proud of him for achieving it. what else has he got to do now that he is out for the season? im right behind robbo and think for a footballer he sings very very well!

go robbo!

Haha bit harsh mate.

Have you been hearing the type of music that is out on top of the billboard charts atm-

Top 3 on the ARIA Charts atm-

I kissed a girl- Katy Perry

SHAKE IT- Metro Station

ALL SUMMER LONG- Kid Rock

Now i dont know about you but listening to robbos track i rate it better than them haha

I think Shake it is and could possibly be the most gayest and horrible song ever to be heard through my ears hahha

its music like that which makes me glad i listen to triple j

This one won't make the cd collection for the car............

its music like that which makes me glad i listen to triple j

hahah same mate

It'll be interesting to see how hard Universal try to promote the album. I'm assuming that they're going to push this a fair bit considering that no-one outside of the average football fan would be interested at this stage.

Either way, I'll put it on the rotation at JB chadstone! We get quite a few Melbourne players down there on a regular basis. It should be good for a laugh.

After having a quick listen, I'm going to assume that he got full use out of Pro Tools. Oh my.

Hes come from the Demons school of money also, seeing this is a cover he wont make a cent.

He'll still recive royalties for HIS version.

But my god, this was always going to be terrible record. Good on him though - he knows he hasnt got long left, if he can try and make any inroads into another career outside of football, well good on him.

He'll still recive royalties for HIS version.

But my god, this was always going to be terrible record. Good on him though - he knows he hasnt got long left, if he can try and make any inroads into another career outside of football, well good on him.

don't suppose any of the album sale proceeds are going to debt demolition?.....