Stop Judd/Connors bashing.

Redleg

I think we all should draw breath and stop this constant bashing of Judd/Connors.

Chris is entitled to go where he wants and can live with the decision.

Connors is just doing his job. He also manages some of our players and others we may wish to get. I don't think all this bashing of him is helpful to our clubs future prospects. Do we really need to [censored] him off. It may cost us getting or retaining a player in the future.

It is time to move on. We must trade well. Recruit well. Commit to the cause. Train well. Play well. Balance our books. Market our club. Become a top team year after year. Win a flag.

I think we all should draw breath and stop this constant bashing of Judd/Connors.

Connors is just doing his job. He also manages some of our players and others we may wish to get. I don't think all this bashing of him is helpful to our clubs future prospects. Do we really need to [censored] him off. It may cost us getting or retaining a player in the future.

It is time to move on. We must trade well. Recruit well. Commit to the cause. Train well. Play well. Balance our books. Market our club. Become a top team year after year. Win a flag.

Well we need to be proud and stop sucking up!

It easy to see here that Judd is like the school jock, and we are like that weird girl who sits in the back of class tasting misery items that have been left under the desk. Then Judd comes along and says that we are a possible option to be taken to the ‘enchanted under the sea dance’. Of course Judd is just making us feel better about being a loser. He really wants to take some sexy blond with bad hamstrings. And thus our heart is broken. Well no more! Let’s stand up for our proud club! We may not be a cheerleader but let’s just say hey “Your loss”

And as if we are impressive to be in the running. Judd did name us...If the Kangaroos nearly got Judd from this point THAT’S IMPRESSIVE! Its allot less impressive when you have a 1/4 chance and come last! Its just statistics guys.

Absolutely. I'm over Chris Judd, I was over him the minute it was decided he wasn't going to be a Demon. He's not part of our future, let's move on. Bitterness and Regret, two wasted emotions.

It easy to see here that Judd is like the school jock, and we are like that weird girl who sits in the back of class tasting misery items that have been left under the desk. Then Judd comes along and says that we are a possible option to be taken to the ‘enchanted under the sea dance’. Of course Judd is just making us feel better about being a loser.

Thanks Juddy for the 'i choo choo choose you' valentines day card.

He was never ours so i'm over it.

Let's look forward.

Thats all very well but the Judd /Connors camp is treating the public like idiots.

I mean whats this rubbish about eliminating one club at a time - it sounds like a juvenile edition of Big Brother.

He obviously knows where he wants to go so get on with it you pratts.

I hope this all blows up in their face like the Nick Stevens affair or even better it could end up like Jade Rawlings.

Hear hear - much of what I have read smacks of sour grapes. Time to move on!

The main reason Judd spoke to Melbourne was Connors' very hich regard for Craig Cameron. Connors speaks very highly of our club, our players as a collective, and our future prospects.

To name a few, he manages Bate, Dunn, Miller, Robertson, Newton as well as the recently departed Nathan Brown and Bizzell.

Judd has always wanted to go to Collingwood. His manager is helping him get to the club he wants. Unfortunately he's chosen Carlton ahead of us. That I can't understand.

Look, I'm over the precious p.rick with the Oedipus complex, but I have no problem with Connors, or his role.

Look, I'm over the precious p.rick with the Oedipus complex, but I have no problem with Connors, or his role.

Dead right there. Connors is not the problem, he's getting the best deal for his client who will be happy with his $1.5m per annum plus no doubt the promise of some cushy position later in life with Vizy which will make the thought of training at their shitty facilities and driving across town on most days a lot more attractive than training at our shitty facilities and driving to the Junction Oval, Sandringham or Trinity. At least the [censored] can save on buying a Melways now.

At the latest count the client has managed to alienate supporters of Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs, Essendon and us not to mention the Eagles. His honeymoon in this state is well and truly over. :o He won't be popular with the ferals at whichever of Carlton or Collingwood doesn't get his nod.

I think the reason why harris said this statement may have been because the deal is not done, its not a finished deal, judd will end up where west coast trade him. He may want to go to collingwood but the deal may not come through, if we come up with a better offer west coast may say you go there. They owe nothing to a bloke who has left them in a time of need the way i look at it. Chris is a businessman so he should know that the business should do the best for them!

Yeah, I went through my 24 hours of having my heart broken... but there were a couple of things that just never sat right with me. We would have had to give up a lot of good stuff to get Judd to the club. And really, we would have been taking advantage of the training and mentoring he'd had as an Eagle... In any language it was a quick fix, and I'm not sure it was the recipe for sustained success...

Don't get me wrong, I would love to have him at the club, but now I just reckon we're back to where we would have been without all the Judd talk. We have to work hard, and in the end when we prove successfull, and we will, it'll be all the more satisfying. All we had to rely on before was ourselves, CAC and Bailey.... and that's fine by me.

I've been saying this on the JUDDmania threads all yesterday but was ridiculed as being a relative of him which i'm not. I couldn't agree more with you redleg. Too many nahive, selfish little babies on this forum.

I just don't like how we were played. Judd NEVER had any intention of playing for us. NEVER. He used our training facilities as an excuse, something which everyone knows about. He didn't need to interview us to find that out that we trained at several locations and don't have the facilites of all other clubs. EVERYONE already knows that. He only spoke to us to satisfy his family. Period.

I hope our players see him for what he is and give it to him when we meet him next year.

I have moved on in terms of not getting Judd and look forwrd to the club getting on with the job.

If there never was a deal for Judd to go to Collingwood then I will forget the issue completely. I believe it is almost certain though that Judds move was always going to be to Collingwood, therefore we have probably been lead up the garden path. That is not something I would forget quickly and neither should the club given another player may use the MFC as a negotiating or PR tool.