Monday's Sandringham Teams

I know it makes me sound like a [censored], but I'm a little bit upset that Miller dominated.

He simply doesnt have a place in our team unfortunately (unless he becomes the gorrila defender to replace Holland after he retires) and I'd prefer Newton to kick 6 ...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it makes me sound like a [censored], but I'm a little bit upset that Miller dominated.

He simply doesnt have a place in our team unfortunately (unless he becomes the gorrila defender to replace Holland after he retires) and I'd prefer Newton to kick 6 ...

Maybe when he comes back to play for Melbourne he will have some more confidence in himself.

He simply doesnt have a place in our team unfortunately (unless he becomes the gorrila defender to replace Holland after he retires) and I'd prefer Newton to kick 6 ... quote]

What crap. Give the kid a chance, he was injured, then had to make his way back through Sandy, and he puts in and kicks 6 goals. I didn't see the game but I will bet Miller had the best, tallest and strongest defender as well.

[censored]

6 goals to Miller

the worst possible thing that could have happened

Yes, it is a disgrace that our players are dominating in the VFL, what are they thinking? :rolleyes:

What a stupid thing to say!

If nothing else, it puts a lot of pressure on the rest of the forwards to perform.

And I agree, he might be back to play on Richo in 2 weeks time.

2007 TRUenergy VFL Seniors

Coburg Tigers 4.3 6.3 9.5 12.6 (78)

Sandringham 5.1 9.8 12.10 15.17 (107)

GOALS:

Coburg Tigers: Schulz 3 Brown 2 Krakouer 2 Riewoldt 2 Caruso Caruso Moore

Sandringham: Miller 6 Gallagher 3 Newton 2 Poyas Summers Garland Dunn

BEST:

Coburg Tigers: Horne Shelton Silvester Krakouer Hartigan Caruso

Sandringham: Gallagher Miller Brown Warnock Dunn Buckley

REPORTED PLAYERS:

Coburg Tigers: NIL

Sandringham: NIL

Sautner played and was well beaten for the second week in a row.

While the Tigers were concentrating on him, others like Miller bobbed up and got his six. Newton's two goals came in the first half and I think he might have dislocated a finger because he was receiving the attention of the trainers.

Also Jace Bode came into the side and played well today.

Still reckon Miller needs another week or 2, but great effort by him, Newton, Dunn, Buckley. Hopefully bucks can make his debut on Friday night for johnstone, it would be great to see us blood some more youngsters.

With Miller i think that it was gonna be pretty easy for a big forward to kick a bag, their was Newton,Miller, Dunn, Sautner. That's 4 big lads, and the best team in the comp. We are doing well at the moment with bater and he definately deserves his spot.

Hopefully Dunn and Newts can keep their consistency up and can earn a spot in the 22

also great to hear that Hayes and Neville did well, and hope they can find there way into the seniors

To quote my dad 'we are a better team with Miller in it' I am gona go with him as he has been watching for the last 50 years

Oh you mean the 9 games we played where we lost every single one, and the 2 games he missed and we won both? Smart man your dad. :rolleyes:

if Miller comes back in, i will cry

we are on a roll, lets not go backwards

Sad to say... but i gotta agree with that.

He needs more than one good week at Sandy to be a better player at league level (try, 10 weeks?....... just kidding)

But honestly, he really needs to do that on a more consistent basis at Sandy to walk back into the MFC side. Good on him tho... shows how much he really wants to get back in the side and make something of his career at the Dee's

IT'S NOW OR NEVER BRAD!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.