NON-MFC: Round 16

4 hours ago, Bring-Back-Powell said:

Port Adelaide supporters legitimately want to lose today just so they’re one step closer to sacking Ken.

Sounds like some supporters of another team, a team we all know and love.

Just sayin’

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

13 hours ago, DiscoStu17 said:

Just watching the last quarter of cats and pretenders. 
Luke Darcy coming up with some golden special comments. Or should that be, Goldfish comments?

Q4 12:43

“Cats trailed by five points at half time. They now have a 53 point lead.”
Score is 90-57

LOL 😂 But sometimes it’s what he doesn’t say that impresses me…

Was walking down the race with him before our North game and chatting about how good his son is. I told him Melbourne fans were particularly happy with what he did vs Collingwood. He knew exactly what I meant but said, “Oh, you like how he plays, huh.” I said, “Understandably you can’t say anything, but I certainly can. Sam did us a solid, the only criticism is that Maynard was able to get up and continue playing’” Luke smiled and nodded knowingly. Then he said, “He’s a great kid,” and it was my turn to smile and nod knowingly. 😁

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Watched parts of Suns v Pies & Cats v Bombers. Again once the Pies force a turn over they are off, and rather than just bomb it down the line their players sprint to find space and a series of low quick kicks finds them hitting up a fwd, Hill more often than not who has sprinted towards goal via the corridor. Geelong seemed to from what I saw leave Stengle or another (not sure who it was) deep fwd at times so when they turn the ball over they have a fwd leading up at the ball. I think we could also use tactics like these.

10 minutes ago, Bombay Airconditioning said:

Jack Higgins miss highlights what’s wrong with fwds.

8 minutes ago, ElDiablo14 said:

Footballers can't kick to save their lives 🤣

Just now, DubDee said:

with the Saints you just know they’ll find new ways to lose

OMG. Just turned on the last few minutes because it was close - the Saints’ disposal and forward craft is even worse than ours. 

• Like 3